• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Pre-Release Triangle Strategy — Pre-release Discussion Thread: Final Trailer and Demo out NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Live Stream with Producers

• Stream starts in 20 minutes.

Edit: Stream is over now. From what I've seen, they have primarily shown off a lengthy gameplay segment, showcasing the changes they've made based on player feedback from the demo. There was also a skill mechanic I don't think they've shown off previously. Other than that they've shown off some goodies from the Japanese CE. Hope they will re-upload this in a couple of days with subtitles, but in the meantime if anyone would like to post some interesting tidbits, if there were any, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
    Final Trailer and Demo out NOW!

• This has already received its own thread during yesterday's Direct, but I wanted to post it here for consistency's sake as well.

The demo contains the first three chapters of the full game, and as per usual with Asano games, save data will carry over to the final release.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Back
    Top Bottom