• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom |ST| Linkin' Parts (Please Tag All Spoilers)

The amount of menu usage was too much for me. When battling a Gleeok it's ridiculous the amount of time you stay selecting stuff in the menu.

I'd prefer then to go with the cooking route(btw, I like cooking more on Totk than Botw) where you prepare your stuff before battle. Elden Ring also does this and it felt better for me.

So. I’ve been playing this and I have some questions.

I have just unlocked all the sages.

Now the next thing appears to be Zelda at Hyrule castle but I don’t wanna do that because I don’t want to kick off the end of the game. Is that a game ending section ?

Also I’ve unlocked a load of memories, but I still feel like there’s a lot of blanks in the story. The memories feel very thinly sketched.

I have a decent amount of hearts, but there are still some enemies, especially in the depths, that are absolutely battering me. And I feel like I don’t have enough money. Stick with it or bulk up? Link feels quite fragile.

I guess I have a LOT more shit to explore.

So. I’ve been playing this and I have some questions.

I have just unlocked all the sages.

Now the next thing appears to be Zelda at Hyrule castle but I don’t wanna do that because I don’t want to kick off the end of the game. Is that a game ending section ?

Also I’ve unlocked a load of memories, but I still feel like there’s a lot of blanks in the story. The memories feel very thinly sketched.

I have a decent amount of hearts, but there are still some enemies, especially in the depths, that are absolutely battering me. And I feel like I don’t have enough money. Stick with it or bulk up? Link feels quite fragile.

I guess I have a LOT more shit to explore.
If you mean you've unlocked the four sages
the game's not over yet. You've got a ways to go.

I’m just worried that if I go to Hyrule castle and look for Zelda, that will lead me to the final fight
Don’t worry, it won’t.

Less then 100 korok seeds to go. Can't imagine doing this without an online map, really feels like the devs did not want me to do this lol.
Yeeeeeaaah I’m pretty sure the devs didn’t intend for anyone to look for all the Korok seeds.

In other news, my girlfriend is about to wrap up her 5-6 month journey with TotK. I’m excited for her!

Is the Goron Temple only hated in my family or in general? I'm almost done with Gerudo and I think Goron is my favourite lol
Fire was certainly my favourite first time. This time though I think I'd give it to Lightning. The weakness with Lightning is that, like so much of the game, it's so fucking dark it gives me eye strain unless playing under ideal lighting conditions. Fortunately this time, the lighting conditions were better, so I was able to appreciate it better.

Now it's Lightning (when lit properly) > Fire > Wind > Water > Spirit (including Construct Factory, "insane level of polish" my glitch afflicted arse).

Although seeing your progress in the loading screen is nice, these were cool:

If newer 3D games have better loading speeds, maybe bring back save files?

Or if I want to do a replay without deleting the current save file, just give me several

Or if I want to do a replay without deleting the current save file, just give me several
I honestly want a New Game Plus kind of mode too. Like, I want to liberate Lurelin Village with Zonai drones I can now create because I have the gadgets I need to make them.

Although seeing your progress in the loading screen is nice, these were cool:

If newer 3D games have better loading speeds, maybe bring back save files?

I've been thinking about this lately because of Super Mario Bros. Wonder, I hate how each user only gets one save file. I don't want to have to create a new user any time I want to start a new game without deleting the old one.

It’s easy to compare because the BotW overworld bosses return in Tears, but it’s so funny how much better Tears’ new ones are. Like comparing Talus’ to Gleeoks, the latter are so much more imposing, complex and much more of a spectacle. I guess they both fill their own niche as Talus are more suited to being plentiful, and it feels special and like a big event running into a Gleeok, but yeah.

But even Flux Constructs though, which are pretty plentiful as well, are a step up for me. They feel close to a classic puzzle boss with how there’s viable ways to use Ultrahand, Ascend AND Recall to fight them.

And that’s before getting to the dungeon bosses, which are also a massive step up. Colgera is super easy but one of my favorite fights in the series. I enjoy every refight with it.

Difficulty isn’t really something I look for in Zelda bosses, just something that has me use my abilities typically suited for puzzles or travel context of battling is what I need.

Some stray thoughts occurring after I've dipped back into the game for the first time since I completed it.

Firstly, how exciting it is to have a new world to look forward to, with all that entails; will it be post apocalyptic again, and riddled with ruins? Will it even be Hyrule? Will it be more grounded, or will the subterranean, oceanic, sky islands and so on all be incorporated as a matter of course? I think I'd really love to see them go for a more fantastic world, where islands in the sky and flying are just part and parcel of things as opposed to an upheaval, and where the Zora (if they appear) inhabit coral reef, and have their own underwater hot springs near a volcanic vent.

Also, I know Ganondorf's characterisation has come in for criticism, but I was struck when doing the final boss again just what they pack into such a short appearance. This is easily the most martial Ganondorf we've seen, and it's emphasised across dialogue, actions, physique and the fight itself; he's a master of multi-weapon combat and thrills in the martial contest with Link. I also thought the parallel with Zelda swallowing the stone was interesting. Ganondorf is so desperate to possess Hyrule that he'll swallow the stone; Zelda is so desperate to protect Hyrule she'll do the same. While I'm never going to be keen on the post credits wrap up scene, I adore the finale sequence in the Depths and then sky. One of my all time favourite Zelda endgame sequences.

Oh, and one little touch I'd love the Zelda team to adopt from Xenoblade Chronicles 3: seamless transition from cutscene engine to ingame engine at the start of boss fights please.

Now I just need to decide if I'm going to add a gradual second Tears campaign to my 2024 list...

Last edited:
Yeah, I really enjoyed Ganondorf's characterization in TotK, I think people heavily exaggerate just how "deep" The Wind Waker's Ganondorf is anyway, but he's a specific version of the character in a specific situation that would cause him to feel locked into the cycle of battling for and losing the Triforce. But this version is unapologetically pursuing power and glory and takes pride in being a king, and I actually think that's very true to the type of person he is. Whether you talked to Genghis Khan or a Wall Street Bro, I think they'd probably have a similar outlook.

Less then 100 korok seeds to go. Can't imagine doing this without an online map, really feels like the devs did not want me to do this lol.
They don't lol. They put so many so on a casual playthrough, no matter where a player explores, they'll find koroks seeds so they can upgrade things without really going out of there way for it. It's not designed to be found really

I had a dream about the game getting DLC. Don’t remember what it was called but it introduced a new dungeon that looked like an upside-down Hyrule Castle where there was a number of specific challenges, such as defeating new types of enemies where you could only make one input per second, which made the gameplay feel super rhythmic.

Also introduced a bunch of new minibosses, such as a giant, electric chuchu.

I had a dream about the game getting DLC. Don’t remember what it was called but it introduced a new dungeon that looked like an upside-down Hyrule Castle where there was a number of specific challenges, such as defeating new types of enemies where you could only make one input per second, which made the gameplay feel super rhythmic.

Also introduced a bunch of new minibosses, such as a giant, electric chuchu.
Turning Zelda into Hifi Rush could an be interesting idea.
There cpuld be interesting concepts like applying it to bigger environmental puzzles instead of just combat and platforming.

Was thinking about Skyward Sword and its implementation of the Sky compared to TotK, and how Fujibiyashi was so passionate about the concept, and I think I can confidently say that he should be proud, and that I totally now get what he was going for.

I understand (and agreed with) the disappointment about how small it was compared to what it seemed like in the marketing, but I’ve come at the conclusion that, for me, it was an absolutely stellar addition in the end

First of all, the atmosphere of the whole area has stuck with me. The whole sky map just feels so Zen. Even just doing the crystal shrines is fun to me because it’s so relaxing just being there. Then throw in some awesome unique mini dungeons like Starview Island, Zonaite Forge Island and Lightcast Isle. The Zero gravity labyrinths. Then you’ve got the main story areas that up the atmosphere even more like the blizzard in the Rising Island Chain/Wind Temple, the serene flowing waterfalls and unique architecture of Wellspring Island/Water Temple. The isolated, ancient, foreboding yet peaceful feel of Thunderhead and Dragonhead Island. And just general stuff like the feel of the weightless zero gravity areas and glowing blue particles that add even more zen, how sunsets and sunrises look even more gorgeous in the sky somehow, the golden foliage, the views of other sky islands in the distance. It’s all so mystical.

So yes I’ve come to absolutely love the stuff up in the sky, and it’s beautiful audiovisual presentation. but what really matters is how well they nailed the concept. The verticality. The seamless connection to the surface. How skydiving just never gets old. How well it changes, yet fits right in line with and expands BotW’s exploration loop and syncs up with the paraglider. How when playing it you can just tell that this was what Skyward Sword started as before it had to get whittled down to what it eventually became, but how amazing it is that we get to see the concept realized in this new style of Zelda that’s somehow perfectly suited for it.

Even before the game came out I had the inkling that the Sky would be a one-off thing for Tears, but really thinking on it, I wouldn’t mind at if future games in the series retained it and kept iterating on it, as a gameplay and world design concept I finally see the vision of the Sky-Surface connection and I absolutely love it.

I wouldn’t mind at if future games in the series retained it and kept iterating on it, as a gameplay and world design concept I finally see the vision of the Sky-Surface connection and I absolutely love it
In Tears, you can build a flying machine, shoot out from a tower or teleport to a previously visited location. Would be awesome if the next Zelda expanded on those options and integrated the sky and surface into each other more. Introduce flying mounts. Have weird teleportation gizmos fling you into the clouds above. Add areas of the map like impossibly high towers and “stair-like” floating islands so you can more organically make your way up. I’m sure the Zelda team can come up with more creative ideas.

@Phendrift I agree completely, another thing I loved about them is how even reaching a lot of them required some thinking. Obviously some of them just need a Skyview Tower or debris from the sky, but there's also plenty that require more ingenuity. One particularly memorable example was finding some islands in Tabantha/Hebra which were too high to reach early in the game, only to realize later that they have a waterfall which extends all the way to the surface at certain times, so I could just use the Zora Armor to ascend all the way up.

It’s easy to compare because the BotW overworld bosses return in Tears, but it’s so funny how much better Tears’ new ones are. Like comparing Talus’ to Gleeoks, the latter are so much more imposing, complex and much more of a spectacle. I guess they both fill their own niche as Talus are more suited to being plentiful, and it feels special and like a big event running into a Gleeok, but yeah.

But even Flux Constructs though, which are pretty plentiful as well, are a step up for me. They feel close to a classic puzzle boss with how there’s viable ways to use Ultrahand, Ascend AND Recall to fight them.

And that’s before getting to the dungeon bosses, which are also a massive step up. Colgera is super easy but one of my favorite fights in the series. I enjoy every refight with it.

Difficulty isn’t really something I look for in Zelda bosses, just something that has me use my abilities typically suited for puzzles or travel context of battling is what I need.
Gleeok feels way more like a boss... but also rather limited. Talus was used in more diverse scenarios.
Gleeoks felt more like lines/guardians as a "ok, now you're at the endgame, here's an enemy to still have something to do", and since where so much more capable it needed to be more imposing.

Flux construct: what really left me wanting more is again theming (i know, based on zonai tech, but at least give them like a worn moss texture, an almost melted one in hot areas) and that by design their areas had to be flat circles, so the environment was removed as a factor from the battles
The boss fights where really fune, some to easy maybe. I think the blights where not that much behind, only the design was a step down, but thunder blight had a completly different gameplay then waterblight for example, or wind blight.
Was thinking about Skyward Sword and its implementation of the Sky compared to TotK, and how Fujibiyashi was so passionate about the concept, and I think I can confidently say that he should be proud, and that I totally now get what he was going for.

I understand (and agreed with) the disappointment about how small it was compared to what it seemed like in the marketing, but I’ve come at the conclusion that, for me, it was an absolutely stellar addition in the end

First of all, the atmosphere of the whole area has stuck with me. The whole sky map just feels so Zen. Even just doing the crystal shrines is fun to me because it’s so relaxing just being there. Then throw in some awesome unique mini dungeons like Starview Island, Zonaite Forge Island and Lightcast Isle. The Zero gravity labyrinths. Then you’ve got the main story areas that up the atmosphere even more like the blizzard in the Rising Island Chain/Wind Temple, the serene flowing waterfalls and unique architecture of Wellspring Island/Water Temple. The isolated, ancient, foreboding yet peaceful feel of Thunderhead and Dragonhead Island. And just general stuff like the feel of the weightless zero gravity areas and glowing blue particles that add even more zen, how sunsets and sunrises look even more gorgeous in the sky somehow, the golden foliage, the views of other sky islands in the distance. It’s all so mystical.

So yes I’ve come to absolutely love the stuff up in the sky, and it’s beautiful audiovisual presentation. but what really matters is how well they nailed the concept. The verticality. The seamless connection to the surface. How skydiving just never gets old. How well it changes, yet fits right in line with and expands BotW’s exploration loop and syncs up with the paraglider. How when playing it you can just tell that this was what Skyward Sword started as before it had to get whittled down to what it eventually became, but how amazing it is that we get to see the concept realized in this new style of Zelda that’s somehow perfectly suited for it.

Even before the game came out I had the inkling that the Sky would be a one-off thing for Tears, but really thinking on it, I wouldn’t mind at if future games in the series retained it and kept iterating on it, as a gameplay and world design concept I finally see the vision of the Sky-Surface connection and I absolutely love it.
I always got it, even if i really disliked SS, i GOT the idea, i just thought the implementation was ...meh.
Link falling was pointless outside of the sky barrier portals, there was little to do, the sky barrier made it all look so...sandy.

TotKs implementation of sky traversal is waaay more like it. I do still see a handful of missed oportunities, like only 1 real sky battle, and even thats dependent on a seperate mechanic.

I think i would have loved it more if it would have been: ok, new place, forget old hyrule, game takes place only in the sky, but way more islands and on multiple levels.

-----------------------------

Im currently thinking of restarting the game after new year, but... im also kinda affraid.
With the first one, i had 5 ideas how i want to play it. With this one, im not sure if if will
already feel tedious, since i found the base game at the start to feel slightly tedious.

What are your self decided challenges? I know i tried richt after finishing how a gliderless
run would work and have to say, it works, but its not fun to me. that was an afternoon.

In the first one i made an archer / stealth run, but that will be just to easy/broken here
with the new status items from the depth.

So close to finishing this game after 25 weeks of maining it since release! Over 200 hours now and I'm so close to finding all of the unique gear sets I want, and I've already discovered where the endgame awaits- all phenomena accomplished, now I'm just running circles around trying to complete all the world and sidequests I want.

GOTY for myself and it's not even close, can't wait to finish before 2024 and embark on a new game! What an adventure. 11/10

Journey: complete.

iu

Now THAT is how you stage a final battle. 11/10, I care not for discourse. Next year I'll finish up the last 50 shrines and explore the entirety of the depths, but for now, I'll walk away feeling like a Legend.

Wow. Just wow.

GOTY and possibly Game of the Switch for me, but I haven't played Pikmin 4 yet. 🌠

Josh is right:

Although I'm satisfied we got more enemy variety in TOTK, I want even more for the next 3D Zelda. I want more of what TOTK handled better than BOTW: enemy variety, story, gameplay

I'm finishing TotK but there's something I kind of dislike.
Is there a way to know what I have left to collect like koroks seeds, monsters, shrines per region. I like to complete games but I kind of detest when they don't offer hints or ways to know if you have collected everything from a region.

I think Mario Odyssey does it better in this case. I don't want to know their location, just hints to look for them.

So... Can you give me a piece of advice?

Is there a way to know what I have left to collect like koroks seeds, monsters, shrines per region. I like to complete games but I kind of detest when they don't offer hints or ways to know if you have collected everything from a region.

I think Mario Odyssey does it better in this case. I don't want to know their location, just hints to look for them.

Every lightroot in the depths is below a shrine on the surface. So this is an easy way to find all of those. There are, obviously, additional shrines on the sky islands, and they don't have corresponding light roots, but they shouldn't be too hard to find.
For the mini-bosses, there's a commander guy in the Lookout Landing bunker that tracks this for you. I think I remember he also tells you where some are?
Koltin can be found at night near the villages.. he has a lot of different spots, and he'll give you hints to the nearest unexplored cave. But eventually he stops giving hints, I think. Luckily there's the cherry blossoms, which, when you offer an apple to them, will shine lights from every cave in the region. There's a map where all the chery blossoms are in game iirc, but I can't remember where... Unfortunately, the lights will also shine from already explored caves. So for that reason, I never found all the caves :(

Yeah, I think after beating the game they should've given you some means by which you could track 100%. I think they deliberately disincentivized 100% completion, but they still could give you some way of getting hints for those who choose to do it.

Now that I've defeated a King Gleeok in the skies and the one in the Gleeok Den I think I've done everything I wanted to do in TotK. A fantastic journey from beginning to end, my GOTY by a decent margin and one of my favourite games of all time despite some issues here and there. I think I could sing its praises all day long but as I've been unable to leave this world or start a new save without a Master Mode update, my mind has been wandering, thinking about things they could have done or added to it.

Some of this is going to sound super negative or nitpicky but keep in mind that it's after playing it for 105h and not wanting to stop (and while being fully aware that game development is much more difficult than writing a post on famiboards). Putting it behind a spoiler because it's a long list and I've written some of this across multiple posts before.

• Really wish I could upgrade the archaic outfit. It's such a good look but it gets yeeted into storage the moment you touch ground unless it's for some self-imposed challenge. I obviously know that they're the equivalent of the Old Shirt and Well-Worn Trousers but even a little bit would help. Throw a hylian down on his luck a bone here.
  • A little bit bummed out by the fact that we never got a forest-themed dungeon in this Hyrule. They're always some of my favourites in terms of pure vibes and I wish they had tucked one into the Great Hyrule Forest somewhere, maybe Lake Saria.
  • I was so excited when I infiltrated the Yiga Clan hideout and got the Earthwake technique. Sad there weren't more scrolls like this!
  • I keep harping on about this but the single biggest missed opportunity in TotK is the lack of new settlements both on the surface and the Skies/Depths. They wouldn't even have to start completely from scratch, it'd have been nice to revisit the ruins of villages from BotW and see people rebuilding them. And they could have been perfectly incorporated into the themes of the game and the new elements. Throwing some ideas out there:
    • Rauru Settlement (close to the Military Training Camp) could have been obviously tied to Rauru and the founding of Hyrule. It'd have been fun to see royalists who are obsessed with Rauru and the Zonai to later realize that's not the kind of leader Zelda is nor what Hyrule needs. Just a silly, low-stakes story typical for Zelda.
    • Goponga Village in the Lanayru Wetlands could have had Hylians and Zora try to live together with the former wanting to drain the water whereas the Zora try to keep it. Link's job would be to help them find a compromise.
    • The Shadow Hamlet on the eastern side of Death Mountain could have had you chase after some weirdly dressed people, find an entrance to the depths and come across a new race that worships the Bargainer Statues. They'd all be super gloomy and would also explain where the depths armour comes from. It could have also tied into the Call from the Depths sidequest.
    • The Zonaite Forge feels primed to have a little sidequest associated to it. What if this is where some Constructs built a small society where they've been forging and reforging Zonaite for millennia. But after the upheaval Ganondorf's troops made it up there and closed down the forge. So you have to make it up there, fight enemies and get the forge running again. As a reward they let you forge Zonai weapons.
  • Enemy variety is obviously much better in TotK than BotW and thanks to Fuse and their horns there's also more incentive to fight them. I wrote a longer post about what I'd have wanted but here's a short-ish version:
    • The dearth of airborne enemies is pretty surprising and could have been expanded by using the existing enemy types: While the Aerocudas are a nice addition with double function, they die in one shot and have only one form. Going with elemental variations again would have been a bit lame but stronger and/or armoured ones could have worked. The Keese could have been given a much needed upgrade with Vires that split into multiple ones. But the most blatant omission are the Aeralfos. They already have the Lizalfos base so they could have slapped wings on it and gotten four new-ish and comparatively easy enemy types rather than making one from scratch.
    • Loved that they added two types of Gibdo as unique enemies for the Gerudo Desert area and the Frox in the Depths, kinda wish they had done the same for the other regions. They have elemental variations of standard enemies but nothing truly unique to them. Again some ideas:
      • White Wolfos in the Hebra region that run with a pack of Cold-footed Wolves.
      • Dodongos around Death Mountain and the Depths below.
      • Gyorgs in and around Zora's Domain.
      • Skullfish in the bodies of water down in the Depths.
      • Aquamentus as an overworld boss roaming the Zonai ruins in Faron.
    • Similarly, the dungeons are also mostly full of Constructs when they could have followed the Gibdo Queen template by having Marbled Gohma Larvae in the Fire Temple and some kind of sludge fish in the Water Temple.
    • I missed special mini-bosses in some areas. They don't even have to be entirely unique like Moragia or the Sludge Like. Ocarina of Time literally had Lizalfos and Stalfos as mini-bosses. Sometimes you just want to be in an arena and fight an enemy with a boss subtitle.
  • Making this a separate point because it's a bit ranty: They were so so close to greatness with the Lomei Labyrinths. In BotW they were these mysterious structures of obscure origin. In TotK they're confirmed to be of Zonai origin and each has a sidequest attached to it. The descriptive text for each says that they were "built by someone calling themself the ruler of X" with X being what is believed to be an animal totem representing one of the aspects of the Triforce: Owl for Wisdom, boar for power and dragon for courage. So you go to the labyrinth on the surface to start the test, have to make it up to the one in the skies, activate four terminals to unlock a fifth one at the top which then unlocks a gate on the surface so you can skydive into the depths where you have to fight... another Flux Construct. And you're rewarded the Phantom Gan- sorry, "Evil Spirit Armor". I'm not that big on lore and I also generally don't think the game has that big an issue with rewards. But getting a morsel of lore with potentially cool implications only to fight the same enemy three times and then get gear that doesn't even seem tied to the location itself was a huge bummer. It would have been so dope to fight constructs actually based on those three creatures. I don't even care about the reward itself. They could have literally split the Ancient Hero's Aspect into three for this. Would have made way more sense than what we got. In a game that I otherwise loved from beginning to end this was the single most deflating moment.

Last edited:
I just had something super cool happen. I used Recall on one of the sky stones that fell to the surface, and on the way up, the block crashed into the bottom of the Light Dragon, who JUST SO HAPPENED to be flying past.

I was in the perfect place at the perfect time and had no idea. What are the odds of this happening? I wouldn’t even believe this if I didn’t capture the footage. I feel like I just witnessed something incredible.

I used Recall on one of the sky stones that fell to the surface, and on the way up, the block crashed into the bottom of the Light Dragon, who JUST SO HAPPENED to be flying past
That's really cool, I can't imagine that happens too often. You got really lucky with the timing and placement of that sky block lol.

Started playing the game again and currently some 35 hours in or so, still haven't got the glider and, honestly, trying to figure out how to reach the underground and the sky islands this way is probably the most fun I've had in an open world game in ages. Figuring I could use those rocks that fall from the sky, riding them upwards, creating some stupid rocket ship contraption ontop it, using ascend to climb onto of it and flying my way to an island was probably the dumbest and best thing I've experienced in a while... And it bloody works too...

still haven't got the glider and, honestly, trying to figure out how to reach the underground and the sky islands this way is probably the most fun I've had in an open world game in ages
Oh yeah, I also spent a significant amount of time without the paraglider. It definitely added some challenge to traversing the world! (Partly because I kept forgetting I couldn't just up and jump off high places lol)

Oh yeah, I also spent a significant amount of time without the paraglider. It definitely added some challenge to traversing the world! (Partly because I kept forgetting I couldn't just up and jump off high places lol)
I never intended to not pick it up when I started playing the game last year, but honestly. I don't regret that I went in the opposite direction from where the game recommended me to go. Figuring out how to navigate the world using the tools I have and not being able to rely on the glider to get out of any situation whenever I'm in a pinch when climbing or when I need to make an escape is really fun. I completely understand why the glider is a core mechanic, but man, it's so much more fun without it.

I just had something super cool happen. I used Recall on one of the sky stones that fell to the surface, and on the way up, the block crashed into the bottom of the Light Dragon, who JUST SO HAPPENED to be flying past.

I was in the perfect place at the perfect time and had no idea. What are the odds of this happening? I wouldn’t even believe this if I didn’t capture the footage. I feel like I just witnessed something incredible.

I wonder if you could have ascended through it

I wonder if you could have ascended through it
That’s a really interesting thought; I have no idea! In the moment I didn’t know the Light Dragon was above me until the collision, and even if I had, I wouldn’t have thought of this in the excitement of the moment 😂

I missed the first part (had to clear out a few clips and screenshots since my SD card was full), but I ended up having a similar experience with one of my creations using a rocket on one of those airplane piece. I literally crashed into it when it came across the corner.

Finally getting back to this. I’d done the 4 dungeons, got the master sword recently, and am slowly filling out the lightroots and shrines. Last night I realized I could glide the whole way to the stormy clouds and thought “I’ll just do this one thing and go to bed”….3 hours later and I definitely wasn’t expecting any of that.

Last night I realized I could glide the whole way to the stormy clouds and thought “I’ll just do this one thing and go to bed”….3 hours later and I definitely wasn’t expecting any of that
Definitely one of my favorite parts of the game!

I came back to replay Tears of the Kingdom after beating it last year. Hot damn it's as fun as I remember. This and Breath of the Wild really are my favorite Zelda games.

Back
Top Bottom