• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Pre-Release Super Mario Bros. Wonder — Pre-release Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

what could have been...

"According to our play test records, quite a few people were switching to the Tsundere commentary"

At their core, people really do just want to play Mario and have some anime girl be mean to them while they do it

(ok no but a live commentary for a mario game sounds like it'd rule actually)

parts 3 and 4 of the Ask The Developer interview are out:

sweet interview, v curious about this bit:
Also, the world map for this game is in 3D, and it's open for exploration. Some team members were also involved in the development of 3D Mario games, and we worked on the map together. So I hope everyone will spend some time exploring it. What's more, there’s a hidden character who appears in some of the recent 3D Mario games, so please try looking for them.
can’t think of anyone that could be but Rosalina so I’m curious what her role is if she’s definitely not playable. it sounds fun that there’s stuff to find in the world map, I really enjoyed that in 3D World

can’t think of anyone that could be but Rosalina so I’m curious what her role is if she’s definitely not playable. it sounds fun that there’s stuff to find in the world map, I really enjoyed that in 3D World

It's referring to Captain Toad

Captain Toad also jumps to mind.

Some companies barely give their employees enough time to test the game and remove bugs.

Meanwhile, at Nintendo, there are folks spending six months toying with live commentary on a Mario game. I love it.

Was it actually confirmed to be Giselle? Or did someone misread something and assumed it was confirmed to be them?
image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom