• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Switch Rumors and Leaks Archive |ST| Rumor Has It...

Looks like the new EA Sports FC/FIFA in switch is not a legacy version

Looks like the new EA Sports FC/FIFA in switch is not a legacy version
It can't be a legacy edition if it's technically the first in the franchise 🤭

I think there's like 0.1% chance that it will have feature parity with the other versions, the fact that it's price is the same is either just placeholder or EA wanting to scam Switch users.

EA actually deciding to try six and a half years into the Switch's lifespan is the kind of nonsense I live for, but I don't see it happening.

There's no chance in hell that thing will have feature parity with the other console versions. Not after they sold the same Fifa game at least 2 years in a row

the price would imply not legacy edition if true

legacy versions have launched at budget prices for awhile

Looks like Crash Team Rumble is coming to switch, acording to Activision support page

Fy-0V-0XoAUil4b

I remember there was a rumor/leak in the Nintendo Pipeline Discord server of a 3D Donkey Kong game being cancelled. This was supposedly outsourced (developed by Toys for Bob if I remember correctly).

So I read something about it, but I don't remember the details. Can anyone else give me more information on this?

Probably announced on Quakecom 2023

What was it? Seems to have got deleted.
Red dead redemption 1 on switch (and more platforms) listed in rockstar official website.

F2EbMMcWwAAzvIC

The image is reduce, complete list also add the rest of the current platforms

20230727_225428.jpg

it seems that it will be a port of the original to all current platforms

Last edited:
Red dead redemption 1 on switch (and more platforms) listed in rockstar official website.

F2EbMMcWwAAzvIC

The image is reduce, complete list also add the rest of the current platforms

20230727_225428.jpg

it seems that it will be a port of the original to all current platforms + a relisting of the original in the digital stores of ps3 and 360
I don't think they're gonna re-release the game on PS3 and 360, they're just listing them to remind that original game released on those platforms. Xbox 360 storefront is expected to close pretty soon.

Similar to LA Noire, which still has PS3 and Xbox 360 logos:

I don't think they're gonna re-release the game on PS3 and 360, they're just listing them to remind that original game released on those platforms. Xbox 360 storefront is expected to close pretty soon.
Yeah, my confusion, looks like is a tradition in rockstar to list the original versions with the new versions

Could be both! RDR2 Switch port has been rumored for soooo long. Just like Arkham games. This might be the year we finally get it.
Ugh, after waiting so long on these, especially wanting Batman since forever, I don’t want them this year of all years. The successor is so close, it’s been six years WB/Take Two…just wait one more year.

Gamescom lmao

Remind me, What's lmao about the largest games convention in the world, again?

If you were going to announce something at a convention, not that I think they are likely to, it's basically the best option, even if Americans can't deal with the fact that isn't the case because it's not in the USA.

Back
Top Bottom