StarTopic Nintendo Switch Rumors and Leaks Archive |ST| Rumor Has It...

RocK

Rattata
Pronouns
He/Him
rumors recap

kid ikarus uprising
fire emblem geneology of holy war
metroid prime 1
Baten Kaitos

MisterSpo

Pikmin
Founder
Pronouns
He/Him
The Baten Kaitos leak claims it's scheduled for an E3 reveal, so we might need to hold fire on that one for a few months.

FrakEarth

Cappy
Do we think it'll keep the turn-based card-deck battle system? I could see monolith going crazy with the towns and worlds, bringing them to life in proper 3D -- the overworld was underwhelming in the original game too, so maybe they'd tidy that up too.. just curious what people think, because lots of games like Final Fantasy etc have moved to more action-styled combat - the Xenoblade aren't really turn-based either. I know if they did it would probably annoy some older fans / purists, but it would probably make me more interested in a remake to be honest.

I took a look at some old footage just now and it's crazy how low quality the voice recording work was. Not the performances, the actual sound quality.

JoshuaJSlone

Koopa
Pronouns
he / him
Do we think it'll keep the turn-based card-deck battle system?
That's the most notable thing about the game, so I'd think so. Most remakes do play generally like their originals, except for a weirdo like FFVII where its characters/settings became unusually popular.

Top Bottom