• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST8 May 2022| Prime Real E-ST8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm prying Sonic Frontiers is good
Same
yeah if it's not a good game I'm going to pray open the head of Takashi Iizuka to check out his brain to figure out why the fuck can't sonic team make good games anymore
Same
i hope FI comes back in BOTW2
Same
Those prerendered 3D SNES games kinda look like shit to be honest.
Same
Yes, even Donkey Kong Country
...now hold up
they never made good games 🤭
now hold up
i'll go to my grave beliving sonic 3 & knuckles is better then any 2d mario
ohthankgodwe'reback
Same

Ever since finishing 13 Sentinels few days ago, I don't want to play anything else lol. The story was something else.
That was me earlier this month after finishing Nier Automata. Took nearly three weeks before I could bring myself to start Nier Replicant.

Ever since finishing 13 Sentinels few days ago, I don't want to play anything else lol. The story was something else.

I guess I'll have Three Hopes to wait for but that's still a whole month to go.
Have you played The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles? Has a wonderful story, great characters and overall terrific presentation.

I guess I'll have Three Hopes to wait for but that's still a whole month to go.

Think I mentioned it in the ST, but if 13 Sentinels leaves you an itch, like it did for me, I can really recommend Zero Escape: 999. And Steins;Gate.

32 today. Like it felt like yesterday I got 30.
2017-happy-Mario-1920-1080.jpg

Think I mentioned it in the ST, but if 13 Sentinels leaves you an itch, like it did for me, I can really recommend Zero Escape: 999. And Steins;Gate.
That's the problem, I have played all Zero Escape games 😭. I have watched Steins;Gate the first anime but that was like in 2013 or so lol. I can't remember much but I was planning to buy the game on Switch but turns out it's the anime art style and not the original hand drawn artstyle which looks wayyyy better imo.

In terms of Hybrid VNs, I think I played all the high quality ones.

I'm just eagerly waiting for:

AI Somnuim Files: Nirvana

Enigma Archives: Rain Code (Danganronpa team and hopefully it comes to Switch)

Project M (New mystery detective game from Fata Morgana team)

Ace Attorney 7 (Hopefully it's real and not cancelled)

Played some more Kirby 64 and the dev at HAL that decided to hide a crystal behind a wall that requires dynamite combo at the end of a level without the abilities that form dynamite is pure evil.

EDIT: that’s a very long sentence without any commas, hopefully it’s readable…

Oh it's readable and relatable. I just went through this bs last night and I feel you

I also got the umbrella in that Kirby puzzle and got bad Squid Game vibes lol

this game is something else sometimes, I have no idea how people were supposed to figure this stuff out back then.

Hey everyone. How are you all doing? I was trying to start playing RE REV2 before getting on RPGs again. But I'm so freaking bad at it, I'll try to give more effort later in the year, and started Triangle Strategy.
Just finished Luigi's Mansion 3, great game, but felt that it was kind of missing some single player content. Still haven't tried the multi portion.
Congratulations, enjoy it, eat something special and see some beloved people if you can, maybe even play some games :).

What if the next nes/Snes update is a surprise Zapper/superscope pack with motion and touch compatibility. duck hunt, Yoshi’s Safari, Battle Clash and scope 6 pak

Going to my first (non-school-trip) concert tonight, and alone at that… I am so very nervous lol, but also incredibly excited!

Been looking forward to seeing Beach House since November and I’ve been a fan of them since 2016 or so. Gonna be fucking surreal finally seeing them live.

Man now the Astral Chain 2 videos are showing up. Now since the twitter doesn't talk about the patents and just stated it, if it comes to pass it just give them credibility ughh

Is there discourse? I frankly haven’t seen it

I have been out of the loop. What discourse? Is it the beta/fan update?

oh nothing new! just the general discourse since day 1 that I had been out of the loop on as well since I stopped checking for it when it became clear I wouldn't have the chance to get one any time soon

I went on a bit of a binge learning how the launch has gone and it feels like every video / thread / article is paired with discussions platform warring the Switch and Deck like it's 2007 Xbox PS3 all over again, which is just such a pointless argument and tiring to read

oh nothing new! just the general discourse since day 1 that I had been out of the loop on as well since I stopped checking for it when it became clear I wouldn't have the chance to get one any time soon

I went on a bit of a binge learning how the launch has gone and it feels like every video / thread / article is paired with discussions platform warring the Switch and Deck like it's 2007 Xbox PS3 all over again, which is just such a pointless argument and tiring to read
I feel like anyone comparing a Switch to a Steam Deck in any meaningful way should be ignored because pitting one against the other in any sort of “which is better” comparison is doing so in bad faith. They’re fundamentally different products aimed at two barely-overlapping circles on a demographics Venn Diagram.

Is there a better feeling than when your complicated interconnecting blueprint functions actually work flawlessly the first time you test them?

Happy birthday! If it's any consolation, I've been refusing to count pandemic birthdays. 28 round 4 this October leggo

Going to my first (non-school-trip) concert tonight, and alone at that… I am so very nervous lol, but also incredibly excited!

Been looking forward to seeing Beach House since November and I’ve been a fan of them since 2016 or so. Gonna be fucking surreal finally seeing them live.
The name sounded familiar to me and funny enough I do have two of their songs liked on my Spotify haha. Here's hoping they play Only You Know and Modern Love Stories!

er mah gerd sterm derk

No one cares about the Steam Deck outside of tech nerds and weird PC fanboys who spend more time talking about how ”superior” PC gaming is than actually playing games.

“Oh man it can play Elden Ring for like 100 minutes”. No one cares.

I find the concept of the Deck interesting, and I could certainly use one to play my massive Steam library now that my gaming PC is nearly ten years old. But I’m not gonna shell out the cash for one.

I find the concept of the Deck interesting, and I could certainly use one to play my massive Steam library now that my gaming PC is nearly ten years old. But I’m not gonna shell out the cash for one.

Same. I have my pre-order in, but, between the money and the fact I can barely keep up with my Switch backlog, I am probably going to cancel it.

I know we like to take pot-shots at various popular YouTubers on, well, YouTube, but I would honestly subscribe to this YouTube channel. Really helps me know what's coming up and what's new, especially when it comes to Indie games. And this game looks pretty sweet on top of it.

I want you all to know that my only context for anything Joestar-adjacent is this Open Mike Eagle song

I think it’s also important to note that the song before this on the album is WTF is Self Care

and that the album is called Anime, Trauma, and Divorce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom