• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST8 May 2022| Prime Real E-ST8

Status
Not open for further replies.
the song hints at yet another important question: does The Last Dragon count as an anime?

if you don’t know about The Last Dragon you’re about to have a fascinating time on Wikipedia

What if the next nes/Snes update is a surprise Zapper/superscope pack with motion and touch compatibility. duck hunt, Yoshi’s Safari, Battle Clash and scope 6 pak
That would be incredibly unfortunate timing and I'd expect they'd delay it for a while.

Darn it, going to be hot today, barely managed to cool off the house last night because there was no wind. So gotta kick on the AC already. On the plus side perfect excuse to take a quiet day, play some games and watch some shows I’ve been meaning to watch

I should see if I can get any momentum on Disgaea V complete. Maybe start watching Giant Robo Ova

imagine a world where you could just listen to it on Youtube

this is a slight at Nintendo's music takedowns not you lol
True, to be fair the only reason I get to listen to this wonderful jam on a loop is because the Ranked matchmaking is taking so long lol

Elon Musk is a sexual harasser.

Also, do subscribe to this YouTube channel as well as I'm trying to help 'em out. Thnx.

(They talk about the labor movement and other stuff pertaining to it. They interview AFL-CIO and IWW organizers and others too.)

Not necessarily Nintendo-related, but it seems that Sony is exploring new avenues in terms of profitability and capitalizing on new ones.

I want you all to know that my only context for anything Joestar-adjacent is this Open Mike Eagle song

I think it’s also important to note that the song before this on the album is WTF is Self Care

and that the album is called Anime, Trauma, and Divorce

goated album, highly recommended

Darn it, going to be hot today, barely managed to cool off the house last night because there was no wind. So gotta kick on the AC already. On the plus side perfect excuse to take a quiet day, play some games and watch some shows I’ve been meaning to watch
Back to the 90s where I am, woop woop.

Very depressed today, Fami. My dog Coco is being put down tomorrow. She’s a German Shephard/Lab mix that we got as a rescue in 2011. She has ear infections, a bad thyroid, a leg that requires expensive surgery, and one of her teeth has a cavity so large that it is on the verge of splitting. She’ll be in incredible pain if we let that continue.

We don’t have the money to fix all of these issues. It’s time to say goodbye. This is the first pet I’ve every truly loved. She is my best friend and has been there for me through all my highs and lows.

Sorry, just wanted to share.

Very depressed today, Fami. My dog Coco is being put down tomorrow. She’s a German Shephard/Lab mix that we got as a rescue in 2011. She has ear infections, a bad thyroid, a leg that requires expensive surgery, and one of her teeth has a cavity so large that it is on the verge of splitting. She’ll be in incredible pain if we let that continue.

We don’t have the money to fix all of these issues. It’s time to say goodbye. This is the first pet I’ve every truly loved. She is my best friend and has been there for me through all my highs and lows.

That is heartbreaking. Losing pets is always painful.

The English version of the dq treasures trailer also states there's news in June so we can only reasonably assume DQ 12 will be shadowdropped soon.

My condolences. Always hard when a situation like this happens.
Woah, Ray Liotta died.
Yup. This week's just a cavalcade of great news.

It’s never easy losing a companion-animal. Sending my condolences.

darthmaul-kenobi.gif

Well finished up the varnish on this batch so it’s officially done, still got a third of the game left but some of it shouldn’t take too long… now if only I could get a group to actually get it to the table
IMG_5091.jpg

Ok so our new kitchen is supposed to be delivered next friday - it's 900kgs of stuff. That's cool.

Now my post-app says Ikea intends to ship it tomorrow and dump it all in front of my door - When I am at a wedding some 300kms away.

So happy right now...

That's so rough, I'm sorry to hear it. I lost my best buddy last year to sudden heart failure and it's a pain I wish people didn't have to go through. ❤️

Atlus Spain or whoever handles the marketing sent an email out already. Looks like shirts and a limited edition turntable. Could be some things on events/concerts that haven’t been leaked though.

Atlus Spain or whoever handles the marketing sent an email out already. Looks like shirts and a limited edition turntable. Could be some things on events/concerts that haven’t been leaked though.
Ok, I'm actually interested in a Persona-themed turntable lol 😂

Wtf there's another Star Wars show coming out a month after Obi Wan ends? Between Marvel and Star Wars Disney is over milking their franchises now. Where are the new franchises? Disney Plus has Percy Jackson coming next year and that's the only series I can think of that isn't related to Marvel/Star Wars/Pixar/Disney Animation properties.

man I love Kit and Krysta but they’ve gotta stop with the clickbait titles/thumbnails

Especially for podcasts in a podcast app? I’m already subscribed and going to listen, give the episode a number and/or date

New Persona merch and a turntable in celebration of the 25th anniversary. There is also a concert this autumn in Makuhari Messe for which you can but streaming tickets. I kept my expectations in check and I'm STILL disappointed lol.

persmerchznkan.png

persmerch2cjjob.png

Only thing I'm interested in is the vinyl boxset

Edit: the fuck are these prices lol? Fuck off, not gonna pay $400 for that. Even the 4-LP set of Persona 3 is like $100,-. The fuck what a rip off. Go fuck yourself Atlus.

man I love Kit and Krysta but they’ve gotta stop with the clickbait titles/thumbnails

Especially for podcasts in a podcast app? I’m already subscribed and going to listen, give the episode a number and/or date
You can't blame creators for YouTube's obnoxious algorithm

You can barely even blame YouTube, to be honest. It's what people click on

Wtf there's another Star Wars show coming out a month after Obi Wan ends? Between Marvel and Star Wars Disney is over milking their franchises now. Where are the new franchises? Disney Plus has Percy Jackson coming next year and that's the only series I can think of that isn't related to Marvel/Star Wars/Pixar/Disney Animation properties.
New franchises take time to make & are risky so you’ll probably get those every now & then. Meanwhile Marvel & Star Wars are known entities that have been generally well received. It also probably helps that they have some form of plans mapped out beforehand.

Them teaming up with gamexplain is cringe too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom