• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST5 Feb. 2022| Xenodelayed Chronicles 3

Which was your favourite announcement from the Direct?

• Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Mario Strikers: Battle League

Votes: 68 14.7%
  • Nintendo Switch Sports

Votes: 33 7.1%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Votes: 191 41.3%
  • Splatoon 3 - Salmon Run Next Wave

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Booster Course Pass

Votes: 54 11.7%
  • EarthBound + EarthBound Beginnings on NSO

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • Disney Speedstorm

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • SD Gundam Battle Alliance

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Front Mission 1st + 2 remakes

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Live A Live

Votes: 50 10.8%
  • No Man's Sky

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Klonoa: Phantasy Reverie Series

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Portal: Companion Collection

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Star Wars: Force Unleashed

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Nintendo have some studio make an F zero where the cars have anime relationships and then spawn like mopeds or smart cars or something? Worked for Fire Emblem and now we get regular spin off games and remakes.

Free updates to Dread? Portal? Switch Sports? Mario Strikers? MK8 DLC (and at no extra cost for expansion pass members?
Fuck me what a birthday present that was
a6ffb41ee9b74257611b8dbfd0110f86.gif

Okay so with Xenoblade Chronicles 3 in September, and with BOTW2 confirmed for a 2022 release..

BOTW2 is 100% the November game this year. This either hard confirms a June Direct despite E3's absence or Nintendo is holding a separate event all on it's own for the game, which I would also not mind!

Alyx is legit the only VR game I would love to play, and it has nothing to do with the VR aspect of it. It's more like I WILL TAKE ANY NEW HALF LIFE CONTENT I CAN GET

Free updates to Dread? Portal? Switch Sports? Mario Strikers? MK8 DLC (and at no extra cost for expansion pass members?
Fuck me what a birthday present that was
happy bozday from the abyss and beyond!

and hell yeah at all of those things

is uh Mario Strikers good? I haven’t played any of them and the gameplay looks a little more disorienting than what my pleb brain is accustomed to

Switch_FEWThreeHopes_boxart_01.jpg

I don’t care if you don’t like the game announcement, this might be the best box art ever. Need more pink and purple gradients in game art.
That is great box art indeed. And now that I know that FE Warriors isn't "instead of" a new FE, so to speak, I'm way less down on it. Fodlan Warriors will be great for a lot of fans.

happy bozday from the abyss and beyond!

and hell yeah at all of those things

is uh Mario Strikers good? I haven’t played any of them and the gameplay looks a little more disorienting than what my pleb brain is accustomed to
I'm still a lil leathered from the emergence from the abyss-day dinner so I don't have the best judgement of gameplay, but I remember having a great deal of fun with Strikers Charged with friends

We'll marinate on our thoughts for a couple of days. Record on Friday night for a rare weekend upload. There's a few things from the Direct I want to address beyond just the announcements.
Hopefully you're not getting bombarded too badly after the FE Warriors announcement. Personally I think this is the best timeline for FE fans - 3 active games far into development.

As a Mariners fan, it was nice to see Nintendo made sure they would be ahead when giving up the Otani home run so they would never be behind. They still have 10% ownership so it would be a slight on their reputation to be losing.

Gust?

Time to make a fake Twitter account and say Nintendo is buying KT

Hehe
Lol. You know this will be bandied about as “proof” they are buying KT rather than being a reason they won’t ever need to buy them since the working relationship is as strong as ever.

I know there is an air of disappointment for many right now, but I'm honestly just delighted for us to be in a position where the idea of three Fire Emblem titles getting actively developed is even possible.
Fire Emblem: Three Fire Emblems

I know there is an air of disappointment for many right now, but I'm honestly just delighted for us to be in a position where the idea of three Fire Emblem titles getting actively developed is even possible.
I was definitely a bit disappointed by the Fire Emblem reveal (though I've cooled down a bit on it and think it looks pretty good on its own merit), but hearing that it's still entirely possible that both of the main series Fire Emblem games are real and are deep into development has been awesome. Getting them both in addition to a pretty good-looking FE Warriors game is the best case scenario as far as I'm concerned.

One day I'll get my Might and Magic 1-8 remakes in a direct and you'll all snore while I'll be popping champagne and celebrating the best gaming news of the past two decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom