• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST33 June 2024| Bash at the Beach feat. chocolate_supra

• Thread starter Deleted member 1081
  • Start date
I mean, this is how Jason opened the conversation.

I've seen no indication Pyoro actually requested their conversation be off-the-record. Just another twitter account claiming that Pyoro made a (now-deleted) tweet saying he didn't know his responses would be in the report. If Pyoro's got proof he asked to be off the record, he could come out with that and completely blow up Jason's spot for breaking ethical standards; instead, he set his account to "protected"

My read on this situation is less "Pyoro explicitly requested their conversation be off the record and Schreier ignored it" and more "Pyoro got cocky and/or doesn't understand how journalism works".

Yeah the first thing you have to do is ask for anonymity before you provide any potentially damaging information. And Pyoro would have probably shared the screenshot of him saying "by the way don't mention me or who my source is" is one existed. Pyoro probably doesn't have experience talking to the press and didn't read between the lines.

Wow. Matt Booty basically blaming Shinji Mikami for leaving Tango as the "reason" for closing Tango. What a dumb fuck.

You can bet Mikami's next game won't be released on xbox now.

Yeah it’s an extra $4 here. I just heard digital eclipse really dropped the ball. Missed it having all of alpha and 3 tho… great now I’m considering it

It’s not a bad collection actually, tried it out and it’s got a lot of games and versions on here. For £3/$4 I’m happy with it.

Considering they’re untreated stainless steel they’re lucky someone didn’t throw a corrosive agent on them
Lmao, it's literally untreated? Doesn't like every vehicle on the planet comes at least with a clear coating for protection? Why did Tesla chose not to? There is no reason not to treat the steel.

Lmao, it's literally untreated? Doesn't like every vehicle on the planet comes at least with a clear coating for protection? Why did Tesla chose not to? There is no reason not to treat the steel.
Not only is it untreated, it's a lower grade stainless that doesn't resist rust to near the degree you'd expect, to the point where they're beginning to rust just from natural outdoor moisture. And rain is really messing them up.

Even the Delorean was made of higher-quality material.

There's one that drives through my town regularly, the owner already has it fully vinyl wrapped. People are seriously wrapping or painting these brand-new $100K vehicles to protect them from the most basic elements. 🤣

giphy.gif

Weekend mood

I wonder what's more likely, General/Mini Direct around September or Echoes of Wisdom Direct around that time.
I don't think the new Zelda game really needs a direct. That trailer did a pretty good job of explaining things on its own, I'd say

Personally I think I'm leaning towards a partner or mini in September

Hmm Prinny collection 1(phantom Brave and soul nomad) or Metal Slug Attack… tho does phantom Brave have a more streamlined story than Disgaea?

Who is the ponytail Zelda? Don't recognize the design or the controller she's holding. CD-i perhaps? Googled, it is FSA Zelda. Forgot that version had a hair bow and a pony tail. Also do the two on the left side of the couch represent the Oracle games? They do.

Only one left I don't recognize is the one to the far right in the background.

Last edited:
Don't follow car news, why did the twitter guy make a car with PS1 graphics?
Literally just because he thinks it's cool and edgy.

The first Tesla was a slightly redesigned Lotus with an electric motor installed, the Tesla sedans were designed by their actual R&D team (which Musk then took credit for because he thinks every single thing that happens at the company was ackshually his idea), but the Cybertruck was the first instance of Musk actually designing a car. And because he's basically a child, that's what cool looks like to him.

This comercial singel-handedly convinced me that I should try out Pikmin.
I tried out Pikmin 1 when it got its physical release on Switch last September and I ended up playing through the whole series in order and finished Pikmin 4 in January. Now it's one of my favorite Nintendo series!

Decided to check the website for one of the jobs I wanted and I saw that I'm not being considered for that position anymore. 🫤 Kinda wished they'd contact me about it instead of me having to constantly check.

Back
Top Bottom