• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST33 June 2024| Bash at the Beach feat. chocolate_supra

• Thread starter Deleted member 1081
  • Start date
I think it worked out an extra £3 for bundle with both Fighting Collection/SF 30th so thought I might as well. Nice to have portable SF3 on Switch.
Yeah it’s an extra $4 here. I just heard digital eclipse really dropped the ball. Missed it having all of alpha and 3 tho… great now I’m considering it

Deleted.

Apparently, it was a misunderstanding on Pyoro's end, as per one of the posts below.

Still think it's shitty to sit on SA allegations for so long without a good reason for doing so. So, it's still "Fuck, Jason Schreier", but Pyoro was still an idiot for yapping to a journalist.

Last edited:
Also, damn didn't know Schreier was a snitch. Ironic for someone who sat on the Activision SA allegations long before those stories came to light, then proceeded to make an overpriced book about it...........
A snitch??? He's a journalist ffs... If you talk to journalists you either make it clear you want to be anonymous and agree upon that or you don't talk at all... Plus, the person is still just a username. I doubt scheier knows the person.

A snitch??? He's a journalist ffs... If you talk to journalists you either make it clear you want to be anonymous and agree upon that or you don't talk at all... Plus, the person is still just a username. I doubt scheier knows the person.
Pyoro allegedly wanted the interview to be off-record, which would make Schreier a snitch because said interview was confidential. I should probably update my post to clarify that.

ZD3g4Xp.jpeg

The Tweet is deleted and their account is private, but it definitely sounds like it was reported without their consent.

Last edited:
Pyoro allegedly wanted the interview to be off-record, which would make Schreier a snitch because said interview was confidential. I should probably update my post to clarify that.
I mean, this is how Jason opened the conversation.

I've seen no indication Pyoro actually requested their conversation be off-the-record. Just another twitter account claiming that Pyoro made a (now-deleted) tweet saying he didn't know his responses would be in the report. If Pyoro's got proof he asked to be off the record, he could come out with that and completely blow up Jason's spot for breaking ethical standards; instead, he set his account to "protected"

My read on this situation is less "Pyoro explicitly requested their conversation be off the record and Schreier ignored it" and more "Pyoro got cocky and/or doesn't understand how journalism works".

I mean, this is how Jason opened the conversation.

I've seen no indication Pyoro actually requested their conversation be off-the-record. Just another twitter account claiming that Pyoro made a (now-deleted) tweet saying he didn't know his responses would be in the report. If Pyoro's got proof he asked to be off the record, he could come out with that and completely blow up Jason's spot for breaking ethical standards; instead, he set his account to "protected"

My read on this situation is less "Pyoro explicitly requested their conversation be off the record and Schreier ignored it" and more "Pyoro got cocky and/or doesn't understand how journalism works".

Yeah, I saw the Tweet just now and was about to further clarify. My bad.

gang I'm already having a rough one and decided to watch I Saw the TV Glow

FUCK

Hey that is on my list…. and now I’m afraid to ask why the f-word :p
there's a chance it won't throw you to the ground and make you need to scream if you're not trans

otherwise uh

buckle up

definitely spent most of the movie like "oof. familiar." but not completely obliterated, and a little hesitant on how some aspects would play out

but by the end I was FUCKED UP

So uhhhh....... anyone got Capcom Fighting Collection on Switch? I'm trying to find a match for Vampire Savior, but people keep disconnecting.

there's a chance it won't throw you to the ground and make you need to scream if you're not trans

otherwise uh

buckle up

definitely spent most of the movie like "oof. familiar." but not completely obliterated, and a little hesitant on how some aspects would play out

Giving a Yeah! but avoiding clicking the spoiler. I'm taking your word on the quality (and as a cis person it might not hit Like That but I think I'll still pick up on the themes). Looking forward to it now!

the gremlin in my mind is throwing together some kind of Love Lies Bleeding to I Saw the TV Glow spectrum

Giving a Yeah! but avoiding clicking the spoiler. I'm taking your word on the quality (and as a cis person it might not hit Like That but I think I'll still pick up on the themes). Looking forward to it now!
yeaaaaaah you will

there's like something within the first minute that'll make you say "haha same"

otherwise uh

buckle up

I haven't hit my monthly quota of queer devastation yet and I've listened to Good Luck Babe at least 60 times this month adding it to the priority watch list

I haven't hit my monthly quota of queer devastation yet and I've listened to Good Luck Babe at least 60 times this month adding it to the priority watch list
let me put it this way: Anthems for a Seventeen-Year-Old Girl is in it twice

After spending an evening of passion with a Nintendo employee

"So, what did you think? What you just saw was the newest installment of the Nintendo seduction technique"

I find it amusing how that line about Nintendo having nothing major coming to Switch after Mario Wonder, really hilarious.
Someone mentioned this in another thread the other day and I thought about it and said that with Echoes of Wisdom and Brothership not being open, 3D "mainline" games and Metroid being a series with relatively low sales compared to 3D Mario and BotW/TotK despite the fan love, that all these would fall under his Wonder defense of "I obviously meant no big games after TotK" and would consider his statement to still be correct. And that the Switch has basically been dead for a year now with no notable releases. Basically running on the fumes of small fanservice games.

And yeah, I'm laughing thinking about it

Pretty funny that, between Wonder, Mario Party, Legends Z-A, and maybe Echoes of Wisdom, solid chance at least four 10 million sellers are part of that supposed "no big games after TotK" lull
Falls back into that thing where some people have it in their heads that certain elements need to be in play in order for a game to "count." Not just sales potential but design-wise, there's still some of that mentality like Elijah Wood and his friend had watching Marty McFly play Wild Gunman.

Pretty funny that, between Wonder, Mario Party, Legends Z-A, and maybe Echoes of Wisdom, solid chance at least four 10 million sellers are part of that supposed "no big games after TotK" lull
I think even Mario and Luigi could do 10 Million. The trailer makes it look somewhat like a 2 player 3d platformer (it's not but if you're not familiar with the games you might think it is) and both Mario and Luigi solo games sell real well. I reckon it will do at least 5 mil anyway

Someone mentioned this in another thread the other day and I thought about it and said that with Echoes of Wisdom and Brothership not being open, 3D "mainline" games and Metroid being a series with relatively low sales compared to 3D Mario and BotW/TotK despite the fan love, that all these would fall under his Wonder defense of "I obviously meant no big games after TotK" and would consider his statement to still be correct. And that the Switch has basically been dead for a year now with no notable releases. Basically running on the fumes of small fanservice games.

And yeah, I'm laughing thinking about it
There's moving the goalpost and then there's chucking it, like it's the fucking Olympics!

Much of Pyoro’s online career can be chalked up to “Pyoro got cocky”

Back
Top Bottom