• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST31 Apr. 2024| Famicafé Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is totally cool. My favourite fishing game? Final Fantasy XV. For real. I'm like "The world enveloped in eternal darkness? Whatever, I got this new bait Imma try out!"
Oh yeah, did tons of fishing in FF15 too! So relaxing.

boo to the critics, no way the new SaGa game is better than Sandland, Saga doesn't have Toriyama vehicles

It's "Nectarine" spelled backwards.

Just like Alucard is Dracula spelled backwards.

Being honest, it took me a while to get it, too.
At the risk of doubly explaining the joke, it's backwards due to Alucard being backwards for Dracula, and it's Nectarine because "NECK-tarine" is a vampire joke

Love me some video game fishing. Been meaning to play Dark Cloud 2 again sometime which has fishing and a whole other mini game for breeding fish in an aquarium!
It also lets you play a relaxing hole of golf after every single dungeon floor! Which for some reason involves time portals.

Dark Cloud 2 is such a great game. At least it got a pretty good PS2-on-PS4 version so it's easy to play these days.

It also lets you play a relaxing hole of golf after every single dungeon floor! Which for some reason involves time portals.

Dark Cloud 2 is such a great game. At least it got a pretty good PS2-on-PS4 version so it's easy to play these days.
I need to put the power of the PS5 to good use with DC2 and Rogue Galaxy 😂

Dang Level 5 was on fire at that time.

Love me some video game fishing. Been meaning to play Dark Cloud 2 again sometime which has fishing and a whole other mini game for breeding fish in an aquarium!
Level-5 and having side activities that don't make you feel like missing out when you don't do them but are great for everyone who does them - name a more iconic

Level-5 and having side activities that don't make you feel like missing out when you don't do them but are great for everyone who does them - name a more iconic
The only downside to the PS4 version is that if you're an achievements person the trophies in DC2 are nightmarish. One of them is "earn all medals in every chapter" which is just... why.

wait wait wait, it's not just collab 2, the pack name is Nemesis dlc?!?!

IMG_8824.png

Well that narrows it down kinda still a big group tho

Whenever I read on the subreddit that people download mods to get rid of the fishing minigame in Stardew Valley, I'm like, why? It's great!
Who are these people so I can avoid them?

Been meaning to play Dark Cloud 2 again sometime which has fishing and a whole other mini game for breeding fish in an aquarium!
I really want the chance to play Dark Cloud 2. Come on Level 5, remake it. Hell just port it.

Ocarina of Time remains the king of fishing for me. Still, after all these years and all these playthroughs, I find so much thrill and joy to go for those big suckers near the poles and try to reel one in after 237423784663247237432 failed tries.

Whenever I read on the subreddit that people download mods to get rid of the fishing minigame in Stardew Valley, I'm like, why? It's great!
I always found the fishing needlessly frustrating, so I usually played with a mod making it easier.

Huh, went to grab the Fallout 4 PS5 upgrade and there's nothing. Looking around it seems the PS Plus version doesn't get the upgrade, at least not right now.

Hope it's an oversight, though I guess I can just play on Series S if need be.

Huh, went to grab the Fallout 4 PS5 upgrade and there's nothing. Looking around it seems the PS Plus version doesn't get the upgrade, at least not right now.

🥲 Hope it's just a mistake, that would be silly if intentional.

All done! Only extras is a hand and a mounting piece.
IMG_8825.jpg

IMG_8826.jpg

IMG_8827.jpg

Think I'll do HG Jyakomaru next. Don’t want to start up something big just yet. Tho I’ll need to do a rotation before doing HG iMGN amplified Ryujinmaru. I’ve got all the other guys in the dub down here to do as a display set

But now it’s gaming time

Well till I decide to roast some sweet potato and zucchini

🥲 Hope it's just a mistake, that would be silly if intentional.
wasn't it the same thing for FF7 Remake?

I finally got around to finishing Trails in the Sky (FC/SC/3rd) and let me tell you, these games are significantly longer than even the completionist numbers on HLTB if you do what I did and install the voice mod and also try to find all of the NPC dialogue. We’re looking at about 310 hours for the full trilogy I think.

Late Spring/Summer hasn't even begun yet and I'm already looking forward to late September/early October and cooler weather.
And it's in the 50's today, it's not even warm. 😅

Granted they were pushing dlc with the ps5 version and it wasn't that long since it came out, still shitty but somewhat understandable. Doing it for an almost 9 year old game is absurd.
This is the kind of silly Sony behavior that pushed me to get FO4 for a fiver when it was on sale last week.

You are absolutely speed running through avatars at this point.
I have a definite problem. I watch an anime episode, and I go "man, that scene would make a great avatar" and the next day I grab a couple of slices, test them out in GIMP, and put on the one I like the best.
Anime is a scourge. 😅

Theatrhythm Final Bar Line Deluxe upgrade is on sale for those that have physical. Had the extra songs and season 1. Season 2 and 3 not on sale though. I think this may be the first time the upgrade has been on sale. Definitely picking it up.

When you reach the point of no return in Just Cause 2 with a ton of side missions left and you’re like nah, let’s just end this. Gotta decide which faction I’m taking with me tho
Theatrhythm Final Bar Line Deluxe upgrade is on sale for those that have physical. Had the extra songs and season 1. Season 2 and 3 not on sale though. I think this may be the first time the upgrade has been on sale. Definitely picking it up.
Ugh, darn I’ve been waiting for at least S2 to go on sale DX

So , suddenly my switch battery started to drain like crazy when it's sleeping, the console feels warms but I don't have any download or game running. Has anyone experienced this? (previously sleeping only drained like 5% for an entire day)

I will give everyone exactly zero guesses what accent they gave the kangaroo character in Eiyuden Chronicle
lemme guess, it's an american voice actor who tries a bit too hard and overshoots right into a New Zealand accent

edit: wait shit you said zero guesses

Last edited:
lemme guess, it's an american voice actor who tries a bit too hard and overshoots right into a New Zealand accent

edit: wait shit you said zero guesses
counterpoint: australian actor desperately trying to make it sound like they are an average american / brooklyn bruh

horror, probably?

important note: there is a variation of the roach Grögol (Ronch) called Roncharoo

and yes. it is a boss fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom