• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST31 Apr. 2024| Famicafé Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
The list isn't valid until there's an Ancient-tier for me ... and all the other 40+ folks.
Hey at least I'm guaranteed a spot (if it drops next year)

stahp1.png
Good job proving his point 👍

City Pop Playlist day kind of day today

Kinda wanna make a Vaporwave thread in The Roost (even found a text generator!), but I have no idea what I'd want it to be about or if there'd even be interest (that flash game thread I posted last week hardly lasted longer than 24 hours lol)

Desktop/phone wallpapers, good art, music suggestions, interior design recommendations...maybe just good vibes and aesthetics even if it does become image heavy

Darn it time zones playing tricks on me, seems Musashi wired is out today!!?! Going switch but was waiting for reviews before deciding versions.
Partly cause one of my biggest wants is the crossover suits

Edit dug around and found info:
So megaton Musashi wired update:
Has the full story
Collab suits are challenge missions unlocked as you progress in the story
Deluxe has no exclusive content but has faster material unlocks and early equipment unlocks

Last edited:
Kinda wanna make a Vaporwave thread in The Roost (even found a text generator!), but I have no idea what I'd want it to be about or if there'd even be interest (that flash game thread I posted last week hardly lasted longer than 24 hours lol)
I would go for it. I've made plenty of threads on here that have died a quick death. You never know until you give it a go!

I would go for it. I've made plenty of threads on here that have died a quick death. You never know until you give it a go!
Too true, but man I just need to find a way to give it substance so I don't send it out to die prematurely haha. Just gotta land on the right hook to get people wanting to engage

great news! I’ve solved the bug that made the Grögol Bonanza mini-demo unplayable! time to release it to famib—

hands what are you doing

hands nO DON’T START ADDING MORE SHIT

HANDS

PUT THAT DUNGEON DOWN

IT’S FINE IF KEY ITEMS ARE ACTIVATED THROUGH DIALOGUE, DO NOT MAKE A DEATH MAZE!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAANDS

G670moE.png

so yeah that’s pretty much where we’re at

it’s still entirely without Grögol fights, but I’m going to finish this “dungeon” and then really truly hand off my early-ass walkin’ around experience

a little taste of Jorts, Shorenuff, and technically Alla Brace

I just got some McDonald's breakfast to go and without thinking about it started singing to myself in the parking lot, H-O-T-T-O-G-O🎶

where tf is new bloodstained, everyone is focused on the wrong shit to be mad about all the time and it makes ME MAD

I've gone back to playing Mario Power Tennis, as that and the 64 game remain my favorites in the series!
I do like Mario Tennis Open and Aces as well, just not to the same degree.

If it's okay to share (if not, I will remove the link), I started my own Let's Play series on Power Tennis. It's been a blast returning to this game. :)

I used to listen to baby shark at my old job (tutoring little kids) and now that song is stuck in my head again 😵‍💫

I hope I made a positive impression in my time as a mod here. Will be interesting now to be on here “just” to browse.

know what would be cool if nintendo released something and i don't mean to say a full blown video game but also i do kinda mean they should release exactly that

know what would be cool if nintendo released something and i don't mean to say a full blown video game but also i do kinda mean they should release exactly that
why would Nintendo release a video game when they haven’t even released their prisoners of war

Top three video game vocal songs that I could think of right now that have “free” in the title in no order for no reason whatsoever:

Just did the training mission in MM Wired. I can already tell I’m going like the leads buddy rival Ryuki XD. So far zero issues on switch, no load times and runs super smooth. But I’m now in wind down vibes so I’m swapping to FFIX for the evening. At the climax point of that, just reached Pandemonium
Oh but Megaton Musashi wired is totally vibing with me. English theme is legit too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom