• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST31 Apr. 2024| Famicafé Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucked up how "I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with light" is a famous video game quote, and it's from a game that isn't Dark Souls.
And that's not the only thing Dark Souls copied from DMC!

d1o5mknmy9v81.png

OrnsteinSmough.png

So I used to play Tetris DS and I picked it up and played it for the first time in a long time and man I have like, trouble focusing my eyes after putting it down after a while. Like my vision is slightly messed up for a few minutes after; never had that problem before with any game ever or even this one in particular

LOL touche, I meant like if it was a reference to something. If it's literally just a funny drawing that person made then hell yeah 🤘
it’s one panel of four in a comic that’s been running since 2022 called Appleguy, I’m not trying to trick you, lmao

if you go the the account, you can read it. that is currently the place to read Appleguy.

it’s not a reference to anything, it’s poetically contextual

you should read it!!

it’s one panel of four in a comic that’s been running since 2022 called Appleguy, I’m not trying to trick you, lmao

if you go the the account, you can read it. that is currently the place to read Appleguy.

it’s not a reference to anything, it’s poetically contextual

you should read it!!
. . . hell of a punchline, my god 🤣

I was gonna say "so many great potential avatars here" but then I remembered your current one was like "oh shit, duh"
my avatar does not preclude more Appleguy avatars! I’m a huge supporter of the rise of appleguyboards and appleposting

So uh.
I’ve been a tad vocal here and there about how much I dislike my job, and I’ve slowly been planning for a future where I can finally move on from it.

Just sent a lengthy email to this sort of nationwide initiative that works to help more women to start coding. (Not to ask for a job or anything, but to check if they have a volunteer position) They’re not very gaming focused, but I took the shot anyway. You never know, and all.
And here comes the wait.

We have a meeting next Friday! Aaah.

I’m thinking of taking an internet break for the day after being worried my dog. I could use some time off the internet for a while

I just hooe he turns out okay

Finally got two weeks off from work. I'm honestly exhausted. Probably gonna be until Monday at least for me to feel ready for the break.

Now to decide what to do. Think I might finish Baldur's Gate 3; still feels weird to say that my GOTY 2023 is a game that I haven't actually finished yet lol.

Finally got two weeks off from work. I'm honestly exhausted. Probably gonna be until Monday at least for me to feel ready for the break.

Now to decide what to do. Think I might finish Baldur's Gate 3; still feels weird to say that my GOTY 2023 is a game that I haven't actually finished yet lol.
Finishing games is overrated. Incompletion forever.

I finished one game this year and it was Minit how does everyone do it... oh, not playing Balatro? nah

I use Discord. It's the only one that seems to work for me.
I found out the hard way during my February ST that they’ll just disappear your images before the month is even over, so I had to crawl back to the shitty nightmare world of imgur

Imgur used to be the gold standard before they got jealous of reddit/mad with power and tried to become their own Social Media thingy. I'm currently using postimages.org, which seems alright so far. Last I checked, all my images are still there 👀

Am I imagining it or was Skullomania a bonus character in a PlayStation port of Street Fighter Alpha/Zero 3?

Is it too much to ask for a new Radiant Historia?
thought this said Radiator Hospital and thought “yeah, something Torch Song / Something Wild tier would be pretty good right about now”

I roped the poor dude into my shitty middle school “band” for a few songs and I think that’s maybe the cruelest thing I’ve done to date

Last edited:

I really should get that game. It looks right up my ally.

Am I imagining it or was Skullomania a bonus character in a PlayStation port of Street Fighter Alpha/Zero 3?
Playstation/Dreamcast versions had SF2 character that didn't exist in arcade version: Guile, Dee Jay, Fei Long, T Hawk and akuma.

GBA version had few other extras: Eagle (SF1), Yun (SF3) and Maki (FF3)

PSP version had one extra: Ingrid (Fighting All-Stars)

Skullomania is an Arika character, they own it.

Playstation/Dreamcast versions had SF2 character that didn't exist in arcade version: Guile, Dee Jay, Fei Long, T Hawk and akuma.

GBA version had few other extras: Eagle (SF1), Yun (SF3) and Maki (FF3)

PSP version had one extra: Ingrid (Fighting All-Stars)

Skullomania is an Arika character, they own it.
I would have sworn that I played some PS version of Alpha with Skullomania. I can picture it. But having searched around I see that such a game does not exist. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom