• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST30 Mar. 2024| Famiboards Town-Square

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn I think maybe I hate talking about games

games are so good if you don't have a gaming exec in your ear telling you that they want to maximize profits and shareholder value

oh yeah lmao, internetโ€™s goinโ€™ gone

byeeee

How do you feel about numbers?
aHK11Gg.jpg

cursed for all time mostly

I've seen plenty of fire trucks but never a large fire... makes you think
Iโ€™ve seen plenty of large fires and also some fire trucks and also my favorite chip factory burned down all the way to the ground because potato chips apparently rule at burning and also there was just a flaming explosion near somewhere I used to live and I have been caught in an apartment fire because someone down the hall left their hoverboard charging and I thought we were all going to die

makes you think

Mar10 Day approaches...my strength is increasing...soon I will be at maximum power....
so youโ€™re at your nadir on September 8th? good to know, just in case you wind up a final boss or some shit

who tf is martin and why does nintendo celebrate his day
a marten is a weasel-like mammal

but then again, so am I

you havenโ€™t heard their voices
It can't be that bad. It's not like they'll be an eldritc sound that opens your mind to things mortals were never meant to know.

Mar10 Day approaches...my strength is increasing...soon I will be at maximum power....
You're gonna be VolcanicEruptionDynamo

who tf is martin and why does nintendo celebrate his day
Raya Martin, who directed the 2020 movie Death of Nintendo

to paraphrase Annie Dillard, if yer not livinโ€™ like a weaselโ€ฆ yer not livinโ€™

to think that the world still holds so many wonders for us to discover
@Concernt is the resident lore expert but apparently those dread beings can unwrite people from existence

we have no way of even knowing who weโ€™ve lost to their horrifying power

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but it's really telling (and infuriating) that when a new product gets announced and you're trying to raise awareness about how the product is made and how it harms certain folks, people ignore you and don't want to engage because it somehow takes away from the excitement for them. Like I'm sorry you're okay with slave labor? And I'm not saying don't buy the product, but what I am saying is acknowledge that this is happening and call for action...

so youโ€™re at your nadir on September 8th? good to know, just in case you wind up a final boss or some shit
Oh, but there's one detail that makes your oddly specific observation fall apart - September 13th is the anniversary of the Super Mario series! That time of year provides me with another power spike!!

Also there's, like, my birthday around that time too, that helps, but everyone knows that Mario is the more important factor, clearly.

And that's 4000 posts for me!

Thanks everyone for being so fun to interact with.

they have a message for youโ€ฆ

X5CYwfL.jpeg

I know for a therapist to reschedule an appointment must mean they are really sick, and I would not make them feel bad for it.

...but lord I could use some good therapizing right about now for some doom I'm feeling ๐Ÿฅด

Hey folks why did we stop talking about Cerveza Cristal
By gum they're gonna get their money back on this advertising campaign over 20 years in the making!

I'm sorry yall, this sent me to the stratosphere

wWt1NpW.jpeg
Why is the music muted why is the music muted

I've seen plenty of fire trucks but never a large fire... makes you think
Haha, reminds me of the time I saw the remnants of a tanker trailer explosion on a highway. That was a big fire and not nearly enough fire trucks ๐Ÿฅฒ

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Oh, but there's one detail that makes your oddly specific observation fall apart - September 13th is the anniversary of the Super Mario series! That time of year provides me with another power spike!!

Also there's, like, my birthday around that time too, that helps, but everyone knows that Mario is the more important factor, clearly.
okay so we need to find your equinoxes

Trying to expose my weaknesses like that.........and here I thought we were friends..................
we are friends!! pleaseโ€ฆ forgiveโ€ฆ

It seems to be a rando on twitter posting rumors/leaks day but this is the only one I really care about

a FF Tactics remaster was mentioned ages ago in that big Nvidia hack

Like 99% of the games mentioned in that leak have turned up eventually, so it's really just a matter of time for FF Tactics

Sea.Hear.Now Festival in New Jersey?

Noah Kahan AND Bruce Springsteen headlining on two different days??

Other musical guests featuring The Gaslight Anthem, Kool & The Gang, The Revivalists and The Black Crowes???

Surf competition on the Jersey Shore????

Reasonable festival ticket prices that I could afford?????

...the same weekend my friends are getting married ๐Ÿฅฒ

we are friends!! pleaseโ€ฆ forgiveโ€ฆ
...oh, I cannot stay mad at a friend!!! Forgiven!!!!!

And as we are friends...maybe I can share...a bit of my weaknesses.

It's probably my indecisiveness? Or getting wrapped up in hyperfocus at the wrong times? Or a lack of confidence? One of those.

Another nice day with the windows open before reality sets back in and Winter makes a fierce return. This is the ideal day though. Low 70's by day, 40's and below by night. Give me this all 365 days a year.

It seems to be a rando on twitter posting rumors/leaks day but this is the only one I really care about

That account also seems to have called the various Xbox games (i.e. Starfield) coming to PS5. They also said Ghost of Tsushima will be announced for PC tomorrow, so guess we'll see how accurate that person is.

Although, as @BlackthornOrion already mentioned, FFT Remaster was on the Nvidia leak a few years, which has yet to miss a single game.

Maybe every cancelled game ever was secretly a Fortnite clone and the gaming gods cancelled them to save you the pain of knowing the truth.
Oh god...

Chrono Break... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Do not talk about leaks and then post someone with that profile pic ๐Ÿคก

Sea.Hear.Now Festival in New Jersey?

Noah Kahan AND Bruce Springsteen headlining on two different days??

Other musical guests featuring The Gaslight Anthem, Kool & The Gang, The Revivalists and The Black Crowes???

Surf competition on the Jersey Shore????

Reasonable festival ticket prices that I could afford?????

...the same weekend my friends are getting married ๐Ÿฅฒ
This might be my own personal bias talking but I'd prioritize that lineup plus beach over marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom