• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST3 Dec. 2021| Topical Threes

When Should Raccoon’s New Nintendo Direct Speculation Thread Launch?

• Monday, Dec. 27 • 12pm EST

Votes: 43 20.0%
  • Saturday, Jan. 1 • 12am EST

Votes: 172 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... I voted Donker's bad fur day... but, on a serious note, do we have a date or dates in mind that the next NSO update is likely to be announced? Is there a typical day, and a typical week? I believe I'm right in saying we should expect an update in December?

good morning everyone

hope you decide to respect and enjoy the peace today

aieYRbg.jpg

sorry what did you say

I couldnt hear you

over the sound of

The Imperialistic Energy of Lee Pace's Eyebrows

So... I voted Donker's bad fur day... but, on a serious note, do we have a date or dates in mind that the next NSO update is likely to be announced? Is there a typical day, and a typical week? I believe I'm right in saying we should expect an update in December?
First 2 years was the 4th, last 2 years was the 14th for the announcement. So it’ll likely be announced by the 14th again

Oh boy, Imagine Dragons will be at the Game Awards. Wooo? Do they have some kind of game track they play? I'd really rather keep the music there to game music.

sorry what did you say

I couldnt hear you

over the sound of

The Imperialistic Energy of Lee Pace's Eyebrows
look we all know the only reason the Genetic Dynasty exists is because you don’t have eyebrows that good and NOT create a perpetual clone dictatorship

Solid deal if you have the Family Plan already. Essentially getting one of the remakes for $25.

Solid deal if you have the Family Plan already. Essentially getting one of the remakes for $25.

How does redeeming a code like this work if I have the expansion pass?

Oh do they? I guess that makes sense. I just really don't care for them :p.
They did a song or two for the League of Legends World Championships a few years back, I don't follow the scene any more so they may have produced more music since then.

How does redeeming a code like this work if I have the expansion pass?
Not entirely sure. Nintendo says "If you purchased the Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack Family membership, you will need to wait until your current membership ends and purchase the other one" so I think you'd have to just hold onto the code. Don't know if it expires though.

Hasent the game been shown a ton already, at this point just wait a month
How edgy

The game is releasing in two months and it basically only had 2 big trailers with some smaller ones revealing some Pokemon.

We don't even know what role Arceus will have in the game and its name is in the bloody title.

Never noticed but EPD5 really is the backbone of Nintendo.
2017 : Splatoon 2
2018 : Octo expansion
2020 : ACNH
2021 : ACNH 2.0
2022 : Splatoon 3

These people are something else, we're talking about big Nintendo games here.
I believe this makes EPD9 the arms and also possibly the legs of Nintendo.

Not sure who the heart or the soul are.

Legends news is almost definitely coming this month. They're probably going to want to do previews about a month ahead of launch again (BDSP at least was 5 weeks ahead of launch) and I'd imagine we'll get at least one more "big" trailer showing off another Noble Pokemon and maybe another form or two.

Would also love a 15-30 minute gameplay segment since we still don't really know how the minute-to-minute gameplay works, as far as I know.

Ummm I wouldn’t hate it if we got more Lee Pace content in this thread…particularly his…ahem…scenes in just a loin cloth.
this paceposting is in response to hornyposting and if we let it devolve any further into hornyposting, we're gonna have a bad time

EPD 8 and 9 can be whatever body parts they like, just ship the damn games!

old man yells at EPD

I know Reggie isn't with Nintendo anymore but I swear if they do port Mother 3 I hope they negotiate for him to announce it himself at a live show. The audience meltdown would be fantastic.
Nah. Just have Reggie show up on stage with a Mother 3 localization cart, bust out a flamethrower, and incinerate it.

Then announce it’s a shadow drop on the eShop

Lady Dimitrescu's popularity is literally just people being horny on main.

In a way that would be considered weird if it wasn't a mainstream AAA game.
Nah. I knew it was cause of that. Back in era there were way too many comments that should’ve gotten warnings but didn’t.

But I went in hoping it was much more. The voice acting is good but all the accolades do confuse me.

More fascinating info about Metroid Prime Trilogy from Emily.

Always interesting hearing some behind the scenes stuff.

Lady Dimitrescu's popularity is literally just people being horny on main.

In a way that would be considered weird if it wasn't a mainstream AAA game.

It's because RE is a realistic looking franchise.

I beat Cindered Shadows yesterday (Fire Emblem)

It had some similarities to Resident Evil Village and it’s hilarious to me. Nothing major but it was funny seeing 4 crests and a chalice as focal points in both lol.

Also fun chapters. Yuri tho was the worst of the bunch fighting wise. Only good for healing and for switching places with another character with its fool play skill. Final boss was disappointingly easy cause Hilda decided she was going to crit at 5%. Seriously, she got 4 crits at that percentage. Tho even if she didn’t, I don’t think it would’ve been hard.

Solid DLC. Wouldn’t really recommend tho for 25 bucks.

One of several reasons it’s inferior to 64 and The Origami King
Fixed for truth.

EDIT:

Kinda feel like Reggie is stoking the hype a bit with that wording. Not that I expect Zelda there, but I feel like he might be trying to play that angle there to hype people up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom