• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST3 Dec. 2021| Topical Threes

When Should Raccoon’s New Nintendo Direct Speculation Thread Launch?

• Monday, Dec. 27 • 12pm EST

Votes: 43 20.0%
  • Saturday, Jan. 1 • 12am EST

Votes: 172 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never noticed but EPD5 really is the backbone of Nintendo.
2017 : Splatoon 2
2018 : Octo expansion
2020 : ACNH
2021 : ACNH 2.0
2022 : Splatoon 3

These people are something else, we're talking about big Nintendo games here.

A remake of 12 Angry Men but it's called 12 Angry Gamers and it's about how 11 of the Jury want to leave the courtroom to watch the Nintendo Direct but 1 of them wants to make sure the defendant gets a fair trial

Before hyping for the february direct, first think of ..

TGA (next week)
Winter Indies direct (15th? Or around that week).

Then enjoy holidays, speculate about PLA Metatric score, and the finally in february you can hype about it.

According to Gematsu no date for the Switch version yet

can't even get DLC for past-past-gen games at the same time as the other platforms smh my head

Okay I've apparently not been paying enough attention but.. did Nintendo reboot the Iwata Asks segments? Is that what that is?

TeemingTangibleBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif
This is exactly what I was thinking when I read that exchange. 😂

It's also his favorite

ProZD has now been posted twice in this thread.
Good.

Good news everyone, Christmas is saved!

Pyra at least is seriously very nice.

Borat and the entire subculture that sprang from that movie have forever ruined the word "nice" to me and I am 100% convinced that you internet people take advantage of it. You're not slick, you perverts.
I had purged Borat from my mind and am constantly trying to forcefully ignore the actor who created him after the accusation came out about him sexually harassing a co-worker and the subsequent insistence that she was just trying to bandwagon the metoo movement and tank his career out of spite, so trust that when I say "nice" I mean like how puppys are nice. Which is true niceness. Sometimes I will say "noice" though, and that is a pop-culture reference, but that's it. Pyra is a sweet puppydog.

it's kinda like that, yeah. there's been... 3 or 4 of these so far i think.
Noice

Last edited:
Borat and the entire subculture that sprang from that movie have forever ruined the word "nice" to me and I am 100% convinced that you internet people take advantage of it. You're not slick, you perverts.

xenoblade-xenoblade-chronicles.gif

So why are people expecting Pokemon Legends stuff this week? Is there something concrete to expect anything or are people just eager for new info now that Diamond and Pearl have released?
People haven't adjusted their expectations downwards enough. Really at this point I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo just spat at us and left it at that.

So why are people expecting Pokemon Legends stuff this week? Is there something concrete to expect anything or are people just eager for new info now that Diamond and Pearl have released?
The Pokemon's Youtube updated the PLA playlist recently and people found a hidden video listed. So, we hoped we might get some more information about PLA this week.

@Skittzo I read your latest sig to my girlfriend and now I fear she's not talking to me for the rest of the day 🙃

This is exactly what I was thinking when I read that exchange. 😂
Didn't help I recently rewatched the movie while partaking and good lord that movie is still an all time classic. Even if the sequel wasn't as good, it still was a fun romp and I'm glad to have spent money on the IndieGoGo to get it off the ground haha

Somehow it shocks me that Borat subculture and the general existence of 69 has yet to crossover in any meaningful capacity (unless I've just been completely oblivious having never watched either movie)

Also, about the XB2 stuff earlier, one of things I realized when I played that game earlier this year is how horny and depraved the dev team at Monolithsoft and the artists were lmao.
I mean, it's not like they weren't horny for XB1, Xenosaga, Xenogears too.

edit: two of them are so horny they make me kinda uncomfortable...and one out of the 2 is XB2 tbh. the other one i dont even remember if its xenosaga or xenogears but yeah its been a while i played skskks

Last edited:
Also, about the XB2 stuff earlier, one of things I realized when I played that game earlier this year is how horny and depraved the dev team at Monolithsoft and the artists were lmao.

Saito's pixiv from before he really was a pro

Why would they announce mother 3 when there're working on Earthbound Beginnings Remake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom