• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST3 Dec. 2021| Topical Threes

When Should Raccoon’s New Nintendo Direct Speculation Thread Launch?

• Monday, Dec. 27 • 12pm EST

Votes: 43 20.0%
  • Saturday, Jan. 1 • 12am EST

Votes: 172 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a stressfull year. Played 230 hours in total, half of what i played in 2020. Only started 14 games this year instead if 29 like in 2020. In the evening, i often was to tired to even hold my Switch.

Most played game was Smash Bros Ultimate with 88 hours, the second half of Dragon Quest XI with 60h and Paper Mario Origami King with 40h. Started Mario Kingdom Battle ( 5h) and Luigis Mansion 3 (20h). Altough good games, they didnt really catch me that much ( also Origami King, i finished it, but whatever).

Started the new Switch Year with a combo of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 and Jump Force. So far, i really like it. Guess i have a favor for Crossover Games lately xD

Last edited:
In anticipation of tomorrows indie showcase I wanna shout out to one of my favorite trailers of all time which was featured in last Indie World which also happened to be a great game

Also - Anyone played wytchwood? Kinda looks right up my alley

did anyone end up springing for ST4? and is there some sort of olympic torch set-up where I have to trebuchet something blazing to the chosen?

something old, something new,
something suswave, something blue

I’ll do a bouquet toss if I have to

we briefly did this but it was too dangerous, I heard that's how chase beck died
Google did not make this joke clearer and you know what? Maybe it’s good to know there’s still mystery in this world.

bbcnonews.png

I can not believe this will be the final General Discussion ST because nobody is willing to step up for the next one.

We had a good run, Fami.

How much interest is there in Famiboards Fantasy Critic leagues? (Fantasy football but for videogame Opencritic scores)

Sort of wanna comment on the Twitter bullshitter but also wanna avoid bringing that up too much.

Anyway, I'm now 12 hours into SMT V and very much in the groove and enjoying it. At this rate I might even finish it by the end of next month!

But seriously, does someone wanna volunteer for ST4? If the issue is posting at midnight EST on Jan 1, I'm sure we can be a little flexible this time around

I keep pulling 5 stars in XB2. First T-Elos, then Kos-Mos and now Zebania lol.

If this was a real Gacha, I'd be top tier with my team (And out more money than I want to imagine)

Has anyone played Warframe on Switch in handheld mode preferably ?
Don't know if the last updated is running well and I don't want to waste time in it if it runs poorly in the end

I keep pulling 5 stars in XB2. First T-Elos, then Kos-Mos and now Zebania lol.

If this was a real Gacha, I'd be top tier with my team (And out more money than I want to imagine)

I believe Kos-Mos was one of my first pics. I only found out after beating the game how lucky I was. Have to replay the game for sure as I didn't really play the sidequests a lot at all. Maybe I start it up soon.... unless 2022 keeps hitting me with good games.

Yeah but I feel people who are up are not typically in the mood to post a fairly large thread haha
I think the bigger issue is that January is just over two weeks away, putting together something befitting of these STs is no easy feat, especially with the bar having been set as high as it is, and the latter half of December is a pretty busy period for just about everyone.

Or, in other words, oh shit, it is almost January.

Just paid $10 to buy Earthbound for the 3rd time so I can have it on a portable console because they won't release it on NSO for some reason. Thanks Nintendo!!

If someone else doesn't claim it within a week I'll reluctantly do it.
Perfect

I think we can, as a FAMILY, agree that you don't need to post it exactly at midnight on New Years. I think anytime on January 1st will be perfectly fine.

shocked and appalled that no one remembers chase beck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom