• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST25 October 2023| Have a Wonderful Famiversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo Control is hands down Remedy’s best game and possibly one of the best action games I’ve ever played. Still got the postgame DLC to do tomorrow.

My work decided to completely change our phone system mid day and whoo boy, it went about as well as you'd expect.

According to the banned users list, you only got to ban two people. 😢 You commented on other bans, but only got to bring down the hammer yourself twice. My apologies. I assure you that if I had ever misbehaved, I would have wanted you to ban me. Or xghost777.
Guess I need to start upping my banning game. The forum has been put on notice!

if you want to ban someone for some reason before you leave

idk

but I’m down

Watermelon getting around
We like-a the Suika

It’s my last day as a Famiboards moderator...
Go and be free, launch into your sandwich soliloquy

Imo Control is hands down Remedy’s best game and possibly one of the best action games I’ve ever played. Still got the postgame DLC to do tomorrow.
It really is! My only hope for Control 2 is they make the psychic powers more prevalent, but honestly even if they just keep the kinetic gunplay intact, I’d be all ears

it's my last day following my dreams. from now on I'm just gonna ask them where they're going and hook up with them later
They stood me up…

ban me unilaterally for one day and say it’s for being a MENACE AND A DELIGHT
You make a compelling case, not gonna lie

Too much Scrimblo Bimblo lately. McJRPG gang needs to fight back by preordering Star Ocean: The Second Story R. We must bring this forum back to weeb shit where it belongs.
The day is fast approaching, the time is nigh!

Zelda timeline videos are old news. It's all about the Sonic timeline now

And yes, apparently Generation and Forces messed up the timeline.

It really is! My only hope for Control 2 is they make the psychic powers more prevalent, but honestly even if they just keep the kinetic gunplay intact, I’d be all ears
The only powers I didn’t really make full use of were the shield and seize abilities. I was constantly tossing stuff and flying around

I’m going to make another terrible decision:

someone give me January or February
February

Direct of the 𝖆𝖇𝖞𝖘𝖘

This inadvertently reads as a supposed endorsement of a February Direct. I recuse my comment

#TeamJanuary4lyfe

the thing you have to understand about me is that of course I’m on Team January — but I’m never on Team January

so if I take January, I’m not sure it would be fair to the more enthusiastic

February seems like it could be a bit more exciting… but am I equipped for that excitement?

someone please help me choose

the thing you have to understand about me is that of course I’m on Team January — but I’m never on Team January

so if I take January, I’m not sure it would be fair to the more enthusiastic

February seems like it could be a bit more exciting… but am I equipped for that excitement?

someone please help me choose
Well, based on nothing more than feelings and past history I'd say Silksong has a slightly higher chance at coming out in February as opposed to any other month, so that'd be incredibly fitting if it happens. That's barely a reason at all, but hey, I vote February. Let one of the main #TeamJanuary crew do that month, assuming someone wants it

Well, based on nothing more than feelings and past history I'd say Silksong has a slightly higher chance at coming out in February as opposed to any other month, so that'd be incredibly fitting if it happens. That's barely a reason at all, but hey, I vote February. Let one of the main #TeamJanuary crew do that month, assuming someone wants it
alright that’s one for February

I’ll give it the AM/PM flip to simmer and if you’re not outvoted, February is mine!

User warned: modwhining, and like, being super vague and nondescript about it too
if being super vague is a bannable offense then I might be in trouble... 👀

They're actually talking about a new Sonic character
okay this got a lol

it's my last day following my dreams. from now on I'm just gonna ask them where they're going and hook up with them later
dude I'm gonna run out of pictures of Mitch to respond with at this rate
you need to make like a green banana and hold on

I’m going to make another terrible decision:

someone give me January or February
UUdzXPS.jpg

Kirby honestly has the best post game doesn't it for Nintendo? Slightly disappointed by Wonder's postgame even though the game is an absolute joyride.
Forgotten Land or Star Allies? I thought Forgotten Land's streamlined endgame was refreshing after games like Odyssey, but ... the fact that you have to find all of Leon's soul and that you have to restart the entire level if you miss it made me never get to completing it. Also 100% sounds painful because of that and the gatcha machine

It’s my last day as a Famiboards moderator...

And thus, the Age of Subway's ends, and the Age of Homecooking will begin.

shit; sorry; I’ve killed him

It's okay, it's not like this does make him write even slower.

Being serious for a moment:
It's okay if he doesn't want to finish the series or has problems, that happens. I just wish he would consult other writers for help, there's enough talent out there and many of them would be delighted to help him finish this saga.

I do not think George will live to see the day of him finishing GoT. I'd love to be wrong but man's not getting younger 👀

That said, I also didn't think I would live to see the day of Avatar 2 or Chinese Democracy releasing, wonders do happen :LOL:

I do not think George will live to see the day of him finishing GoT. I'd love to be wrong but man's not getting younger 👀

That said, I also didn't think I would live to see the day of Avatar 2 or Chinese Democracy releasing, wonders do happen :LOL:
New GnR album is approaching Chinese Democracy tier too...

I legit had to say "Are you crazy?" out loud couple of years ago when George seriously talked about adding another book to the series after A Dream of Spring.

Don't get me wrong, i wish him the longest life possible, let the man be able to celebrate his 100th birthday ... but at one point you gotta get back to reality.

And thus, the Age of Subway's ends, and the Age of Homecooking will begin.
You know I actually do a lot of homecooking myself! My partner and I have used one of those meal kit delivery services for ages and through that, I’ve actually honed my cooking skills quite a bit. So I CAN cook quite well!

But I don’t come close to a Subway sandwich artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom