• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST25 October 2023| Have a Wonderful Famiversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat my first full run of Hades on run #16 (I think). Was expecting a little bit more to change after it tbh. Anyway, I’ll do some more clears since I figure there’s more story left to unlock… I hope to at least beat it once with each weapon.

Super Mario Bros. Wonder is gonna be playable at the Brazil Game Show next week! You bet I'm going to be taking that kilometric queue of hours to play 5 minutes! (I'll be there next thursday)

I have sobbed so hard and so consistently this week that my face feels like an overripe orange

somebody come fucking peel me, I can’t deal with this shit right now

shove my face in the juicer

make a suswave sunrise
something something blood orange

Me looking at my copies of Pokemon Colosseum and XD as the end of Pokemon Bank inches closer:

I actually saw Charlie Puth in concert this year on a random whim from the Mrs. Was pretty good. Nothing to do with PokΓ©mon bank but he did write this song.

I don't believe I've posted in this thread yet because I've been procrastinating on answering the week one prompt, but I wanted to say that I'm sad to see @mazi go and I hope he comes back! We all need breaks sometimes, hope you're well bud!

every time I think Cocoon can’t blow my mind more, it fucking does. Even higher on my list now. This is a fucking all-timer.

I'd argue both TotK and especially Pikmin 4 are very pick-up-and-play friendly!

If you have 30 mins for a Vamp Survivors run, you have the time for doing one day in Pikmin 4. And it's not like the game is super plot heavy and you're feeling lost after not playing for a while!

And for TotK, outside of the dungeons (and technically even in those), you can definitely play it in short bursts. Searching a shrine, clearing it, doing some small sidequest, and so on. ^^

Seriously, at least try to start Pikmin 4!
I'll consider it. I definitely had a blast with the Pikmin 4 demo, and I loved Pikmin 3 on Switch already, so I know I'll have a great time with 4, too (and TotK as well, no doubt about that)!

Me when I saw the LEGO AC news:

dYqbhRz.jpg

Mario Kart 8 Switch bundle and Call of Duty shooting up the Amazon sales charts. The holiday season truly is fast approaching.

Sorry for my random ban again. I was going through a lot of emotional stuff. I’ll explain it shortly but thanks to a few members, I am much better

Madou Monogatari 4 with the old characters is totally unexpected, wonder if this would please the Puyo Puyo fans who deem Compile as the superior developers for the property. But if they somehow got some Fever characters in it like Amitie and Sig, that would be the sort of IP welding that I would respect a lot.

Thank you for reading.

every time I think Racoon can't blow my mind more, he fucking does. Even higher on my list now. This is a fucking all-timer.

Man Compile heart just woke up and said "we are going to make games" incluiding a madou Monogatari 4

CH is an interesting company, their STING collab have been great and I love their Mary Skelter series (themes not withstanding). So the lineup looks interesting.

Also was it a gematsu link, cause I think they just updated it with more info and a new title (a numbered death end re;quest, in addition to the spinoff)

every time I think Racoon can't blow my mind more, he fucking does. Even higher on my list now. This is a fucking all-timer.
also true!

Famiboards: Choco, are you ever gonna stop making goddamn Wohoy memes?

Me:
CVt9fzH.jpg

Wait a minute, this is legit poetic
I forget who I was giving suspecific gossip to, but I am technically published in one or more books of poetry

that was a long time ago, though, and likely not my finest. I just shoot the shit like this

CH is an interesting company, their STING collab have been great and I love their Mary Skelter series (themes not withstanding). So the lineup looks interesting.

Also was it a gematsu link, cause I think they just updated it with more info and a new title (a numbered death end re;quest, in addition to the spinoff)

Yeah it was a gematsu link but the deleted the older one.

I'm actually exited about madou monigatari 4 considering they are working with sega

I want to keep getting catalogue levels in Splatoon 3, but the gameplay loop in Three Houses is so addicting, much like the gameplay loop in Persona 5 Royal was, and I can't put it down easily.

I keep pushing off updating my signature. In two weeks I will only have one unreleased game in the sig. I really need to figure out the next round of games.

IMG-0480.png

hey Nintendo what the HELL is β€œPimin4”

(the rest of the file names are correct btw)

I'm late, but I'd like to add a positive word to the communal @mazi love bomb. Thanks for all your threads and participation, friend. Hope to see you back around here soon enough!

And on a completely unrelated note: I'm still not totally used to the fact that half the avatars on this forum are now either magical girls, or that purple menace. It could be the hundredth time I'm seeing @chocolate_supra's avatar, and without fail, I'm still blindsided by purple thing in place of cute Sonic plush πŸ˜…

Hm, Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[cl-r]
Is on sale but only at 30%. Curious with all the hype around the sequel and it hasn’t hit 50% in 2 years, any thoughts or opinions on this one?

It's also missing clown makeup which is a must for any Hollow Knight picture.
the only thing missing clown make up here is you

mine’s already on

It's also missing clown makeup which is a must for any Hollow Knight picture.
you’re welcome to make your own damn memes if all you wanna do is tell me what I missed

contribute to the shitpost abyss! take joy in horrible creation! enact your beautiful vision and stop telling me what I should have done with mine

the only thing missing clown make up here is you

mine’s already on

I don't play Hollow Knight so no clown makeup for me! But as a Zelda fan perpetually waiting for WW and TP HD on Switch, I'm in my Tingle uniform at all times.

you’re welcome to make your own damn memes if all you wanna do is tell me what I missed

contribute to the shitpost abyss! take joy in horrible creation! enact your beautiful vision and stop telling me what I should have done with mine

I'm just poking some fun. I actually really like your Wayhoy Hollow Knight image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom