• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!
  • General system instability
    🚧 We apologise for the recent server issues. The site may be unavaliable while we investigate the problem. 🚧

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST21 June 2023| Welcome to Famipark!

Status
Not open for further replies.
58f921181f5b628178b790e3aa764765095dbf6c_hq.gif

Hey it finally appeared! June is officially Stinky Horse month. That said it doesn’t change much, since we were mostly concerned about post-Pikmin 4 and this is just being sent out more or less like putting out your full garbage can to get rid of it.

WTF STINKY HORSE?!??! are they trying to bury it by announcing it between Zelda and the Diablo/Street Fighter/ff combo?

Gotta say, I currently enjoy Jedi Fallen Order more than I anticipated before. I'd have given it a 7/10 in the beginning, but right now I'd actually push it up to an 8, maybe even 8.5. I hope it keeps this level up until the very end; start screen says I'm at 58% (whatever that actually means). Taking my time with it right now, while also jumping in and out of Elden Ring, MH Rise, Persona 5 Royal...
8/10 or maaaaaybe 8.5/10 is what I’d give it, too. It’s definitely better in the second half when the story gets more interesting and picks up, and the ending section is great.

The physical version is probably going to be hard to come by in the future but I still refuse to pay any money for that even with that in mind.

I actually think it might do decent in Japan, it shows a lot of the same energy as their afternoon TV programs. And it's only 30 bucks, too.
Also wasn't the horse head mask thing sort of a trend in Japan for a while?

I'm sincerely thinking this game might be one of those things where it makes sense in certain regions while being baffling in others.

LMAO WE MADE IT TO THE BIG TIME GANG

Hey it finally appeared! June is officially Stinky Horse month. That said it doesn’t change much, since we were mostly concerned about post-Pikmin 4 and this is just being sent out more or less like putting out your full garbage can to get rid of it.
Oh hey look it’s a direct flag, a random budget(sometimes not) non main message game that gets announced to be out of the way right before a direct. Hardware too!

No really, remember when this happened with Labo?

You know, it absolutely sucks that YouTube has taken away the ability to see the dislike ratio cause BOY I would absolutely LOVE to see the like/dislike ratio right about now.

You know, it absolutely sucks that YouTube has taken away the ability to see the dislike ratio cause BOY I would absolutely LOVE to see the like/dislike ratio right about now.
They would be one step ahead of that because there isn't even a trailer.

Also Metroid prime 4 reappearing and getting dated for the holidays would fit Nintendo’s normal announcement cycle. I don’t think it’ll reappear till it’s ready for release anyways

Now that it’s officially summer time and vacation season is fast approaching, I thought it would be fun to do a different Jazz month idea. So I’m introducing:

Around the World (of Jazz) in 30 Days

The idea is to take a world tour with stops at various locations. The titles will all be location-based jazz songs and not necessarily a regional style. I do plan to us lots of styles though. Will we stop in your hometown, favorite vacation spot, a place you never imagined would have a jazz song named after it? Hop onboard and find out:

Day 1: “Drop Me Off in New Orleans” - Kermit Ruffins

Where else would we start but the birthplace of jazz? This is a fun song that is a callback to the early jazz years, Armstrong in particular. Has the heavy use of the bleating trumpet and the conversational vocal style. I get a big, “When the Saints Go Marching In,” vibe from the song as well. Hope you all enjoy the trip (or at least indulge me for the next month)!

Now that it’s officially summer time and vacation season is fast approaching, I thought it would be fun to do a different Jazz month idea. So I’m introducing:

Around the World (of Jazz) in 30 Days

The idea is to take a world tour with stops at various locations. The titles will all be location-based jazz songs and not necessarily a regional style. I do plan to us lots of styles though. Will we stop in your hometown, favorite vacation spot, a place you never imagined would have a jazz song named after it? Hop onboard and find out:

Day 1: “Drop Me Off in New Orleans” - Kermit Ruffins

Where else would we start but the birthplace of jazz? This is a fun song that is a callback to the early jazz years, Armstrong in particular. Has the heavy use of the bleating trumpet and the conversational vocal style. I get a big, “When the Saints Go Marching In,” vibe from the song as well. Hope you all enjoy the trip (or at least indulge me for the next month)!

Hell yeah, June already looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom