• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST2 Nov. 2021| Are You Gonna Play Shin Megami Tensei V the Dub Way, or…

Which TGA nomination snub upset you the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading a fresh OP brings a tear of happiness to my eye. Looks gorgeous, @Derachi 💜

Man though, finished Ghostbusters 2 and part of me will regret staying up until 1:20am on a work night...but it was Ghostbusters, so it's worth it

New thread!

Had a fun Halloween. Watched some movies, participated in New Horizons Halloween event, then played some Mario Party Superstars with buddies (Horror Land board ofc!)

Yall we are burning through these first few pages as though we're the little guy in my profile pic.

Damn it, @Derachi, that ST title! Nicely done, indeed.

I absolutely hate to admit that I'm not going to play it the dub way, but instead…

Finished Dread for the third time yesterday - under 4 hours on Hard.

Now I've got everything and feel a bit empty.

I voted for numbers, I like seeing how many threads we've gone through and if someone joins later they may not know that ST1 was in October 2021.

Great OP @Derachi The image at the end made me snort laugh!

Happy November, everyone!

I'm looking forward to Shin Megami Tensei V, as well as hopefully finally getting No More Heroes 3 (zero updates from Pix n Love on when that collector's edition is due). First gaming goals for the month are finishing Fire Emblem Three Houses, Yoshi's Story, and getting a Sin & Punishment play through done.

I'll also be returning to the Mega Drive collection. Phantasy Star IV is the one I most want to play, but I might keep powering through the shorter games first. I also need to remember that I was going to attempt to keep playing AC consistently and that I was going to do some island renovations...

Nice ST! Hard to believe we're under two weeks away from SMT V. My final pickup of the year and the one I'm most excited for. Can't wait to crack open that Premium Edition!

What if you short down the year to two digits?
So it looks like ||ST02 Nov. '21||

I think numbering the threads would be cool so you can backtrack more easily!

It's a great morning when you're on a holiday, are playing your Switch, and notice that the left analog stick on your new white Joy-Cons is causing issues already, i.e. not registering all inputs correctly, especially when tilting the stick to the right. ;-(
I seriously am starting to hate these controllers. This is my third pair, every single one had issues sooner or later. It's come so far that I'm almost more likely to play docked with the Pro Controller, and that says something, given I'm 90+% playing undocked.

I'm going to ask this question over in the Expansion pass thread, but I'll ask it here, too:

Anybody getting crashes when playing Ocarina of Time through NSO?

I ask because, in some of the comments on articles about the NSO video now being Nintendo's most disliked of all time, I'm seeing some claims that a) performance is terrible and b) crashes are a regular occurrence.

I'm going to ask this question over in the Expansion pass thread, but I'll ask it here, too:

I ask because, in some of the comments on articles about the NSO video now being Nintendo's most disliked of all time, I'm seeing some claims that a) performance is terrible and b) crashes are a regular occurrence.
I've played through to when you become adult Link and no crashes for me so far.

So far I haven't had any crash at all.

It's a great morning when you're on a holiday, are playing your Switch, and notice that the left analog stick on your new white Joy-Cons is causing issues already, i.e. not registering all inputs correctly, especially when tilting the stick to the right. ;-(
I seriously am starting to hate these controllers. This is my third pair, every single one had issues sooner or later. It's come so far that I'm almost more likely to play docked with the Pro Controller, and that says something, given I'm 90+% playing undocked.

Might sound dumb but have you calibrated it?

I've been relatively fortunate I think, only had issues with my launch Joycons... well apart from the one that I threw and broke the shoulder button on.😬

Happy November, everyone!

I'm looking forward to Shin Megami Tensei V, as well as hopefully finally getting No More Heroes 3 (zero updates from Pix n Love on when that collector's edition is due). First gaming goals for the month are finishing Fire Emblem Three Houses, Yoshi's Story, and getting a Sin & Punishment play through done.

I'll also be returning to the Mega Drive collection. Phantasy Star IV is the one I most want to play, but I might keep powering through the shorter games first. I also need to remember that I was going to attempt to keep playing AC consistently and that I was going to do some island renovations...

It's that quiet* time of the year

*quiet because you're so overwhelmed with things to play that you just spend your entire time posting here instead.

Might sound dumb but have you calibrated it?

I've been relatively fortunate I think, only had issues with my launch Joycons... well apart from the one that I threw and broke the shoulder button on.😬
Calibration shouldn't really be necessary, no? I mean, I'll try, but to me having to do that is a bad sign generally, haha.

Finally November!

I really hope the gta trilogy will run well on switch. If so it will be a must buy for me together with smt5. And then later this month death's door.

I guess that means that I will not finish Luigis Mansion 3. As I have really fun with Mario party right now and not that much time. This is gonna be an amazing month!

Calibration shouldn't really be necessary, no? I mean, I'll try, but to me having to do that is a bad sign generally, haha.

I'm not sure to be honest. It's obviously there for a reason but not sure if it's a bad sign overall or it goes back to normal???

Just finished OoT in NSO. I don't get the infinite hate this service gets from the community, it was perfectly playable from start to finish, brought back tons of memories, didn't notice any issues with it.

The earnings release on Thursday would be so much more exciting if it had October in it. Although I expect we might see hardware sales drop YoY just before the OLED release, no?

God, Mario Party Superstars is so good that now more than ever I hope it gets additional boards. Even Peach's Birthday Cake which I find boring is growing on me.
Need Western Land in HD !!!
The Woods and Horror Land are such incredible boards. So much bullshit is going on lmao, it's what was really missing in Super Mario Party, it was too straightforward and not enough random and bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom