• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST2 Nov. 2021| Are You Gonna Play Shin Megami Tensei V the Dub Way, or…

Which TGA nomination snub upset you the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As we're on the topic of Apple and speaking as a designer, I have to weigh in with the obligatory fuck Jony Ive. Plagiarising dick swab.
his fixation on thinness at the cost of functionality always frustrated me. I'm so happy he's gone and they've started putting ports on their computers again

As we're on the topic of Apple and speaking as a designer, I have to weigh in with the obligatory fuck Jony Ive. Plagiarising dick swab.
sorry boz but this thing was inspired (and albeit allegedly jobs's idea)

imac-g4-montage.jpeg

Holy fuck I need to hear your music

It's nice to know there are others on Fami who know how MIDI works
alright fine I’ll make y’all a secret sampler zip file full of bootlegs or some shit

ooh to make it pertinent I’ll throw in my Metroid intro demo and maybe a track I made using a DS

alright fine I’ll make y’all a secret sampler zip file full of bootlegs or some shit

ooh to make it pertinent I’ll throw in my Metroid intro demo and maybe a track I made using a DS
Oooh I'd be very interested in this

PXL_20211124_213116880.MP.jpg

Well it most certainly tastes of coconut but it's delicious and looks great
IMO tasting of coconut is a pro, not a con!

Real cheese from scratch (bechamel with a bit of nutmeg and paprika, salt and pepper, stir in cheese (usually a couple of types of cheddar because that's what I have but a more complex blend would be even better)), roast some veggies and mix them in. Delicious!
That sounds delicious except that I wouldn't want the veggies in the mac myself. I have a weird thing about keeping food separate most of the time, so for me I'd do the mac n' cheese and then a side of roasted veggies. Why? I don't really know, it's just something about how my food brain works, I admit it's weird

That sounds delicious except that I wouldn't want the veggies in the mac myself. I have a weird thing about keeping food separate most of the time, so for me I'd do the mac n' cheese and then a side of roasted veggies. Why? I don't really know, it's just something about how my food brain works, I admit it's weird
Try it out. It's really good. Sweet potato would be a good first one to start with, but broccoli, cauliflower, and brussels sprouts add really nice flavor and texture too.

his fixation on thinness at the cost of functionality always frustrated me. I'm so happy he's gone and they've started putting ports on their computers again
Wouldn't be post-post-modernist design if they didn't make things less and less useful
sorry boz but this thing was inspired (and albeit allegedly jobs's idea)

imac-g4-montage.jpeg
Damn even plagiarising from his own, what a shit

Please and thank you! Especially the Metroid track :D
No I know who he is, just am not familiar with what makes him heinous. If it's well documented though I can Google it
Some of his most "iconic" designs were stolen wholesale from Dieter Rams
boz doesn't care for his work, that's all
I don't like "designers" who rip off actual designers

I will gladly concede that Golden Sun doesn't have the most unique setting or the most enthralling characters or complex writing

but HOT TAKE ALERT I like the dungeons, especially in the sequel, better than most Zelda dungeons

runs away

Try it out. It's really good. Sweet potato would be a good first one to start with, but broccoli, cauliflower, and brussels sprouts add really nice flavor and texture too.
Sweet potato, huh? That sounds intriguing, I've never tried that in mac before! And broccoli would be very solid, I love a good broccoli cheese casserole and this is practically the same thing. Cauliflower, though, is my mortal enemy

Sweet potato, huh? That sounds intriguing, I've never tried that in mac before! And broccoli would be very solid, I love a good broccoli cheese casserole and this is practically the same thing. Cauliflower, though, is my mortal enemy
Ha, fair enough, cauliflower is easily the worst of the vegetables I mentioned. I still like it though

I piped some chocolate coins with the extra glaze, it actually tastes almost exactly like an almond joy, without the almond of course. Gonna freeze them for some homemade channukah gelt!

Yes please thank you

Is this something that'll be shared in the thread, or do we need to express interest and wait for a.... uh.. what does famiboards call DMs?

When is the next likely date for a direct? Are they really going to ride out Christmas with an high priced online if you don't like Animal Crossing?
Uhhh? Yes?

Next direct is very likely to be early February, shortly after Arceus releases.

When is the next likely date for a direct? Are they really going to ride out Christmas with an high priced online if you don't like Animal Crossing?

Last general Direct of the year is always in September. Online is as expensive as it's always been.

Huh I was taking a look at some Black Friday stuff on Deku Deals and I was thinking, maybe anyone from any country can buy a digital copy from the USA Walmart right?

Hey Fami, it's great to be back! Got my Moderna booster on Monday and the side effects knocked me flat, but it's all for the best.

Are you excited for absolutely nothing to come out of this?
Man, I just want Vanillaware games on the Switch so I can put my Vita to rest.
Am I the only person who thinks Steamdeck is a horrendous monstrosity of a handheld? It's comically large.
While I wouldn't call it a horrendous monstrosity I do agree that it's comically large; my first thought when it was shown was that it's Game Gear 2.0. Seriously though, I remember plenty of complaints when the Switch was released (which still come up today) that the system is "too big" for a handheld and it's size and weight hurts wrists. Then I look at the Steam Deck and wonder how those same poor wrists will last with that thing.

Last edited:
I think the next Direct depends on whatever the game awards announcement is. If the game awards announcement is the February game, it’ll be in February. If it doesn’t, I could really see an early January Direct this year that announces the February, March, April, and maybe May games.

The last direct took us through March essentially with third party games (Triangle Strategy and Rune Factory 5), but I think there is a February game and a March game from Nintendo we don’t know about. (March is likely Kirby)

@NateDrake should I bake a second dessert for my parents' Thanksgiving since the cake I did bake turned out way tinier than I expected and they're having 20 people?

@NateDrake should I bake a second dessert for my parents' Thanksgiving since the cake I did bake turned out way tinier than I expected and they're having 20 people?

Depends on what the secondary dessert will be.

He also suggests a lawn mower 4.0 this holiday season.
Indeed. The shampoo & body wash are also fine products this holiday as they moisturize the skin and will prevent it from drying out in the dry, cold air of winter.

Depends on what the secondary dessert will be.
Haven't decided yet. I'm trying to avoid going to the store again so ideally something that I have the ingredients for (i.e. flour, sugar, eggs, milk, butter, cream, cocoa, peanut butter, vanilla, etc.)

My go-to emergency bake is a Kladkakka but I'm trying to think outside the box lately. I was considering making chocolate top cookies or Blondies.

I'm so damn stressed from grocery shopping for two hours in a shoulder-to-shoulder packed store that I'm about to eat a whole-ass pumpkin pie by myself

I'm so damn stressed from grocery shopping for two hours in a shoulder-to-shoulder packed store that I'm about to eat a whole-ass pumpkin pie by myself
Pumpkin pie is a terrible stress eating food. You need something you can just grab one of over and over again like chips or cookies.

My relatively healthy go-to fit stress eating lately has been homemade fries that I make in my air fryer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom