• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST2 Nov. 2021| Are You Gonna Play Shin Megami Tensei V the Dub Way, or…

Which TGA nomination snub upset you the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MFW I come back into this thread after a busy afternoon and see folks dissing anime:
dfa.gif

You know what's not anime (but references Akira), rips into Mark Zuckerberg, and makes a crack about Super Smash Bros.?

Inside Job on Netflix. 10/10 comedy

That's a valid point. Three Houses started concept production back in 2015 as a 3ds game.

We also had that rumour from Imran who said a FE remake was in development for 3ds beyond 2019 but according to his speculation, it might be cancelled or moved to the Switch.

But I doubt Monolith would work on FE, they might be too busy with Xenoblade 3.
Monolith is not assisting on a FE game. They are busy with XBC3 & numerous other projects.

wouldn't you know it I have just the thing

I have a number of thoughts:

1. What the hell was that
  2. Where can I find more of it
  3. Why have I never seen that before
  4. I'd pay good money to see Paul Hollywood in an anime
  5. Croissants are overrated
  6. I need more animes about baking, like, yesterday

I have a number of thoughts:

1. What the hell was that
  2. Where can I find more of it
  3. Why have I never seen that before
  4. I'd pay good money to see Paul Hollywood in an anime
  5. Croissants are overrated
  6. I need more animes about baking, like, yesterday
That's Yakitate Ja-pan, a semi-satirical shonen-ish anime about a boy who is supernaturally gifted at baking bread. It was my first anime, which is why I have such affection for the campy staples of this style of anime (despite, of course, hating anime)

I saw the first episode on YouTube, no clue about the upload quality or anything though

you can always count on Resident Evil games to be 20 bucks by Black Friday.

I’ve bought 7,2 remake, 3 remake and village for less then 20 that way lol.

Some in this community have ascertained that I am in fact a weeaboo. But what even these perceptive people fail to realize is that I am the biggest weeaboo on this site.

I know who Harry Hosono is. I know that Tatsuro Yamashita played castanets on Ryuichi Sakamoto's first album. I have this link in my bookmarks. I own two Sun Hemmi slide rules. I know Douglas MacArthur only as the Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers. There is no one on this website that is even my peer in weeaboohood.

Some in this community have ascertained that I am in fact a weeaboo. But what even these perceptive people fail to realize is that I am the biggest weeaboo on this site.

I know who Harry Hosono is. I know that Tatsuro Yamashita played castanets on Ryuichi Sakamoto's first album. I have this link in my bookmarks. I own two Sun Hemmi slide rules. I know Douglas MacArthur only as the Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers. There is no one on this website that is even my peer in weeaboohood.
But do you watch super sad romance anime tho?

Part of me hope Mario+Rabbid: Sparks of Hope has Donkey Kong themed DLC like the original game has, and it remains space themed like the main game. Imagine this poor gorilla having to deal with sci-fi nonsense. Call it Donkey Kong Adventure: Kosmic Kong and we're golden (bananas).

BTW, outside of BotW 2, Mario+Rabbids Sparks of Hope is currently my most anticipated (announced) game of 2022.

I started designing a tshirt that said "ウィアブー" but I never completed it because I thought it was too much. I thought I didn't have the guts to be that weeby, but now I see it wasn't that weeby at all. I'm impressed.

Did we figure out that the casual stinker is actually Jump Super Stars 3 or something?

oh christ I've emboldened the normie weebs
The moment "normie weebs" came into being is the moment liking anime stopped being an exclusive club; so at that point can they really be considered weebs at all?

Fake weeaboo.
You've got a western cartoon profile picture, so your Weeaboo Score is unfortunately capped at 3/10.

Did we figure out that the casual stinker is actually Jump Super Stars 3 or something?

The moment "normie weebs" came into being is the moment liking anime stopped being an exclusive club; so at that point can they really be considered weebs at all?

You've got a western cartoon profile picture, so your Weeaboo Score is unfortunately capped at 3/10.
Why you gotta do me like that

There's also Dragonball fights
I've watched it! Waiting for Season 2 to get off hiatus (though Amphibia is good in the meantime); very upset that Disney wouldn't renew it for a full third season.

Unfortunately these rules i've come up with moments ago are set in stone.

I am so very stoked for what 2022 has to offer. This year has been awesome and it sounds like next year will be similarly wild! In fact, if XB3 and an FE game are coming next year, I'm thankful, since I'm not into those and my wallet can stop crying! 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom