• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST17 Feb 2023| Octopath Traveling II Directland Deluxe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so

The Future Hardware thread was talking special editions and it gave me a slight idea and I just ran with it but I'm not sure the final product is quite up to standard... but like I put so much time into it that now I gotta share it so it's not time wasted soooooo even though I feel like I coulda/shoulda done a lot better here it is anyway:

8Wp8YB8.jpg

yes, it was my intent to show love to both Light and Dark Theme users. πŸ˜…

I think the joycons kinda sucked all the creativity outta my brain because by the time I started fiddling with the dock I just didn't know what to do.

This feels both an homage to the NES and our forum. Wonderful work.

Checked to see if I could get DQ Treasures with the NSO vouchers and realized that it's not published by Nintendo, unlike XIS and the Builders games. No clue if there's anything to be read into that, though I'd venture that it may be a sign of Square Enix's growing confidence in the brand.

I've had to sell a lot of my physical games over the years because of repeated moves. It was necessary but a shame; especially now that stuff like the Analogue Pocket exists.
Obligatory "the analogue pocket is so good" post.

Checked to see if I could get DQ Treasures with the NSO vouchers and realized that it's not published by Nintendo, unlike XIS and the Builders games. No clue if there's anything to be read into that, though I'd venture that it may be a sign of Square Enix's growing confidence in the brand.
Also came out on the same day worldwide, which XII and III HD-2D are planned to as well. DQ sweep soon

Merp, it's obvious you enjoy the pain since you keep watching them.
Tbh

I do think that one sometimes gets "addicted" to emotional pain, even if that addiction may wear off after a time or through some realization or event.

Am I the only one that has noticed this?

That's what happened to me once.

Fuck twitter man, starting on the 9th they're charging for use of their API.
This means Famiboards needs to pay for the FamiComms thread bot, or just let it die.
Okay, I think you've answered this question before, but:

Do you mind if I promote this place here and there over the Internet?

Idk. Weird question. I guess I'm asking if there's any way you'd like me to go about it or do you just want people to come here without being advertised to.

Looks like I need to unbind my Arknights account from Twitter. Spent way (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay) too much money on that game during Covid lockdowns back in 2020 to lose it.

Okay, I think you've answered this question before, but:

Do you mind if I promote this place here and there over the Internet?

Idk. Weird question. I guess I'm asking if there's any way you'd like me to go about it or do you just want people to come here without being advertised to.
Sure, new blood is a good thing imo. What do you have in mind?

This means Famiboards needs to pay for the FamiComms thread bot, or just let it die.
twitter do one good thing challenge 2023 (impossible)

I wonder what this means for Nintendo Switch's "post to Twitter" feature.

I think one of two things happens:

1) Nintendo goes to Twitter corporate and says β€œgive us a free pass for this” and Twitter says β€œOK.”

2) Nintendo goes to Twitter corporate and says β€œgive us a free pass for this” and Twitter says β€œno but we can cut you a deal” and Nintendo says β€œfuck off we are not paying one penny for this” and removes the ability to post to Twitter.

1) Nintendo goes to Twitter corporate and says β€œgive us a free pass for this” and Twitter says β€œOK.”

2) Nintendo goes to Twitter corporate and says β€œgive us a free pass for this” and Twitter says β€œno but we can cut you a deal” and Nintendo says β€œfuck off we are not paying one penny for this” and removes the ability to post to Twitter.
Much as I equally detest Meta, I kinda wish there was a refresh to the OS to post Switch screenshots/video clips to Instagram instead of Twitter given how much more I use the former.

*deep breath*

🎢Fuuuuuuck Elon Muuuusk🎢
Preface: I agree and I am not defending him in the slightest

but also

if he’s doing all of this, it makes me wonder just how un-profitable Twitter truly was? like, he bought it for stupid reasons and he sucks, but that aside… how big of a mess did he buy? I can’t imagine the website was profitable before he took it over.

attention everyone

Nintendo now has a reason to make Miiverse 2

please lend me your energy to will this into happening

Sure, new blood is a good thing imo. What do you have in mind?
Err, actually, nothing.

I was just thinking of promoting the place on my other socials when I feel like it.

Just wanted to make sure that there were people you didn't want me inviting certain people or something.

Yeah. Odd question on my part. πŸ˜…

3) post it to MIIVERSE

if they finally let us draw on screenshots and post them to miiverse switch system software goes from 6/10 to 8/10

(incidentally, a system client for the japanese exclusive mynintendo activity log would get it to 12/10)

They'll call it Matesverse just to spite Raccoon.

if they finally let us draw on screenshots and post them to miiverse switch system software goes from 6/10 to 8/10

(incidentally, a system client for the japanese exclusive mynintendo activity log would get it to 12/10)
I just remembered that the MyNintendo app is still exclusive to Japan after 3 years. Why.

They'll call it Matesverse just to spite Raccoon.
haha bro you're so funny

but seriously you're correct. they wouldn't call a new miiverse miiverse unless for some ungodly reason they choose to target wii u nostalgia

I could see them calling it "Nintendo Network" and bringing that whole deal back, but if they did this it'd probably have a new name entirely

ANGRY YEAH

I would frankly be surprised if Nintendo completely dropped posting support to Twitter β€” I think they know that part of Splatoon’s pulse is being able to draw silly shit and post it

I would frankly be surprised if Nintendo completely dropped posting support to Twitter β€” I think they know that part of Splatoon’s pulse is being able to draw silly shit and post it
I still think as soon as the first rumblings of the Elon Saga began they started seeking alternatives

I didn't think they'd need one this soon...

maybe March 1st alongside Season 3 of Splatoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom