• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST17 Feb 2023| Octopath Traveling II Directland Deluxe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I managed to be the #2 poster this month. Sort of shocked! I think I was maybe this high when I was OP, but usually a few of you outpace me. Direct thread probably syphoned off some posts.
Oh wow, yeah! Usually it's @Skittzo who's hot on my heels but he's off somewhere makin one o' them thar vidja games

giphy.gif

I just need to click post, I guess. Anyone else I need to notify?

Are we doing non sequiturs and shit posts until the new ST posts? Wouldn’t mind getting @SammyJ9 another page or so
I don’t know that I need more pages, but I appreciate the sentiment! I’ve been busy playing Octopath 2, that game is excellent so far and has a soundtrack that’s going to be very hard to beat this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom