• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST5| Uncharted Territory: Drake's Deception

When is the next general full-length Direct?

• June

Votes: 130 38.0%
  • July

Votes: 40 11.7%
  • August

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • September

Votes: 129 37.7%
  • October

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • November

• December

• January

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • February

• Never

Votes: 11 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tune in for about 14 seconds of Miyamoto sneezing, and then thinking he needs to sneeze again, but there's actually just the one sneeze.
You joke but this was literally one of the squares in my bingo card. And it's a single square bingo card, so I'm heavily betting on this happening.

An hour, but 30 minutes is Miyamoto walking, demanding we play Pikmin Bloom or directs are cancelled forever
Nah, it's going to be 2 hours and 10 minutes, because the first hour and 30 minutes is going to be an audio only portion, where Miyamoto is joined by Chris Pratt to do a live commentary of The Super Mario Bros. Movie.
Miyamoto will end the commentary track by referencing the infamous line "Chris Pratt, he's so cool!" This will lead into Chris Pratt making the following segway "You know what else is cool? This next game!"
Cut to a shot of a silhouette of a woman scaling a mountain alone, she is confronted by a white polar bear that is preparing to take a bite out of her when suddenly, the bear is knocked clean out by another silhouette of a man welding a hammer
"POPO!"
"NANA!"
hard cut to black as title is revealed:

ICE CLIMBERS: Frosty Frontiers

omori-three-days-left.gif

What are you implying?
This is motivation for the debugging team, I suppose.
(sorry)

I hope that at some point, the game will receive some sort of No Man's Sky / Cyberpunk 2077 massive update that redempt its launch.
I sure wish this wouldn't have to happen in the first place but this is where we're at with TPC I guess.

My direct prediction is that Nintendo gives us just enough games to question whether Switch 2 will actually release in Spring 2024 but not quite enough games to show they are confident in Switch lasting through 2024. That uneasy middle area.
We have a winner. Knowing Nintendo, this is the most likely outcome.

Btw did Nate do a prediction video/podcast like he tends to? Could i have a link/summary if he did?

Apologies if he did and it’s already been discussed

Pokémon news coming with Direct is a potential one
We also didn't get any 7-star Raid announced as would yesterday

This can be all coincidence or.... you know
NOTE: Won't be a Pokémon Presents at all this week
I would laugh if we got a presents announcement instead

Internet: tears itself apart arguing about what this means for a new console
This is me. Playing Warhammer Boltgun, Tunic, Prodeus, No Man's Sky etc. on a gaming laptop is fine and all, but I'd prefer buying games like that on a Switch successor where it's both super convenient and they don't look and run like erghhh like on the current Switch =P.

If it’s just a Mini dropped Nate will just do a reaction video and not post the predictions video. I believe he did it before

The February Directs are normally announced at 2PM UK time and September at 3PM, so I guess since it's neither I'll just refresh Twitter in two minutes and then in an hour and two minutes.

It's not a Mini, I don't know how many times I need to repeat that first footage of MP4 and 2D Mario announcement will not be in Mini. It's just a delusional at this point, you can't accept the fact that we are getting General Direct in 2 days.

It's not a Mini, I don't know how many times I need to repeat that first footage of MP4 and 2D Mario announcement will not be in Mini. It's just a delusional at this point, you can't accept the fact that we are getting General Direct in 2 days.
In Lukas we trusth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom