• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST4| Tears of the Speculation

What team are you joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
db272cdcdee3fd50b340c30a1426955d45b3c711.gifv

This is no hint, i just wanted to post this gif.

Speaking of 2D Mario, NSMBUD continues to creep up the sales charts, now at 14.8 million copies sold. Pretty good for a style of Mario "everyone is sick of" :p

@Dark Cloud @Raccoon
That is true, I suppose. I hope the Miyamoto biase will make it happen, but yeah, if we at least get EITHER Pikmin or something-Prime, I will be happy ^^

@xghost777
I get the feeling that it is not AS early as it might first appear, but yeah... I just wanna see some cute little creatures get brutally devoured alive. Is that too much to ask?

You know what maybe Star Fox Zero (with proper changes) or Star Fox in general have a chance for 2024, it seems that kind of franchise that can obtain a good result as a cross gen title

Speaking of 2D Mario, NSMBUD continues to creep up the sales charts, now at 14.8 million copies sold. Pretty good for a style of Mario "everyone is sick of" :p
I said it in the other thread but NSMBUDx is good, actually, and Super Luigi U is fantastic.

Site seems to be running better today than the great Spongebob crash with way more activity. I think we’ll hold!

You know what maybe Star Fox Zero (with proper changes) or Star Fox in general have a chance for 2024, it seems that kind of franchise that can obtain a good result as a cross gen title
Nintendo needs to look at SF Assault, and make a follow up in that style with 16-32 player online battles that really embrace the Battlefield/Battlefront mindset. A game that embraces a big battle with players fighting on food, in landmasters, in walkers, and in arwings could attract an audience and fill a niche in Nintendo's line up that isn't being filled by 3ds parties.

Daemon x Machina somehow appeared in E3 2018, Sept 2018, Feb 2019, E3 2019 and Sept 2019.

I know it's an exception, but it's pretty amusing that of all the games it could be, it was some niche and mediocre game from a third party.
And it wasn’t enough to help the game lmao

Daemon x Machina somehow appeared in E3 2018, Sept 2018, Feb 2019, E3 2019 and Sept 2019.

I know it's an exception, but it's pretty amusing that of all the games it could be, it was some niche and mediocre game from a third party.
that's so based lmao

Nintendo needs to look at SF Assault, and make a follow up in that style with 16-32 player online battles that really embrace the Battlefield/Battlefront mindset. A game that embraces a big battle with players fighting on food, in landmasters, in walkers, and in arwings could attract an audience and fill a niche in Nintendo's line up that isn't being filled by 3ds parties.
I would genuinely love bigger Star Fox Assault. That game had some great ideas even if they all didn’t work. Very fun multiplayer too.

Daemon x Deathloop

I am glad that Nintendo at least figured it out and you don't see Direct page pop up on their archive page like 10-15 minutes before the announcement as was a thing in 2018-2019.

Well, i hope the admins have an alarm set up cause the board is starting to get slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom