• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST4| Tears of the Speculation

What team are you joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy this give me so many memories since the Resetera era, when I was just a lurker! And when a Direct announcement really happened... BOOOOM! HYPE

As much as I don't think we're getting an announcement tomorrow, a Direct reveal and the new DC slate from James Gunn coming on the same day would be pretty hype. Here's hoping

Were they branded as directs or just trailers? Completely blanking because someone in my house didn't let me finish more than a third of my coffee this morning
They were branded Directs. It was weird, but whatever.

I mean with Monster Hunter Presentation a direct tomorrow in unlikely anyway, but I want to dream!

7 @chocolate_supra credit of image

famitshirt.jpg

I forgot about MH tomorrow. Yeah, I'd say even an announcement tomorrow is likelier than today this week, but let's keep the hopium train chugging!

I forgot about MH tomorrow. Yeah, I'd say even an announcement tomorrow is likelier than today this week, but let's keep the hopium train chugging!

4Minute (Korean: 포미닛, often stylized as 4MINUTE) was a South Korean girl group formed in 2009 by Cube Entertainment.[1] The members of the group were Nam Ji-hyun, Heo Ga-yoon, Jeon Ji-yoon, Kim Hyuna and Kwon So-hyun.[2] The group was known for its edgy dance-pop style and "girl crush" image that attracted a large female fan base.[3][4]

The group debuted in June 2009 with the single, "Hot Issue."[5]

You know, if Fami already almost dies due to the traffic of the anticipation of a Direct announcement, not even the Direct, i don't see how it survives when Nintendo actually announces whatever device Drake is going to be.

Really, guys? You're making the forum struggle already? Imagine when the Direct actually gets announced.

Enjoy your Spongebob game, YOU FOOLS!

Dang the site actually was unaccessible for me for a few minutes! Welp, see you next week folks (even though I will still be here speculating)

I have been on Fami ever since the day 1
But never seen something like this, when it literally stopped working. Not even in June 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom