• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Nintendo Direct announced for September 13th (7 AM PT, 10 AM ET, 3 PM BST, 4 PM CEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazi

picross pundit

edit:

ynp6nzox1l

Last edited:
THE REAL DEAL GENERAL DIRECT!!! BREATH OF THE WILD 2 HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are the haters now! What did me and @lukasmana (Falco avatar guy!!) say. If BotW 2 is getting a title drop then it HAS to be a GENERAL DIRECT!!!

I feel like this is gonna be a direct for the ages.

So naturally I won't be able to watch it live lol

What a plot this speculation season had. So many up and downs. A real rollercoaster. I thank you so much for being there, as a poster or a lurker! It was a wild ride.

This reveal might be the biggest insult by a major gaming company in the past decade. I literally screamed "FUCK YOU" at my screen. I knew they said it wasn't going to be a Mini but the hype they created made me think they were just going to surprise us with it anyway. Absolutely unacceptable to do this to us. Once they knew a Mini was expected, they should've cancelled the announcement.

Ha, i knew it, they waited 2 minuted and didn't have the tweet on the full hour. They're messing with us.

And without Wario64, there would've been 2 minutes of doomposting. Thanks Wario64.

Anyway, LETS FUCKING GO GENERAL DIRECT!

Yes, Yes! I never had any doubts!!!

(he lied through his teeth)

OK, so here are my predictions (for a Direct lasting approximately 40 minutes):

Opening: Announcement of the arrival of Game Boy, GBC & GBA games on the NSO (2 min).

Bear and Breakfast trailer: 1 min.

Announcing Everybody's 1-2 Switch for a September 22 release: 2 min.

Trailer for Life is Strange: Arcadia Bay Collection on Switch: 1 min.

Bayonetta Remaster trailer: 1 min.

NieR: Automata–The End of YoHRa Edition Trailer: 1 min.

No Man's Sky Switch trailer: 1 min.

NASCAR Rivals trailer: 2 min.

Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope trailer: 2 min.

Biomutant trailer: 1 min.

Bayonetta 3 trailer: 2 min.

Harvestella trailer: 1 min.

Tactics Ogre: Reborn trailer: 1 min.

Announcement of Metroid Prime HD Remaster for release on November 25: 2 min.

Dragon Quest Treasures trailer: 1 min.

Trailer + release date for Hollow Knight: Silksong (H1 2023): 2 min.

Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp detailed trailer, for a January 2023 release: 3 min.

Megaman Battle Network Legacy Collection trailer, release next January: 1 min.

Trailer for Koei Tecmo's new Fire Emblem, out next February: 2 min.

Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster trailer, for release in March: 1 min.

Sports Story trailer: 1 min.

Announcement of the Switch remaster of Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse: 1 min.

Announcement of Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes HD on Switch: 1 min.

It Takes Two on Switch trailer: 2 min.

Announcement of TP + TWW HD collection for release on December 2: 3 min.

One more thing: First real BOTW Sequel trailer + name reveal (2 min).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please check out the most recent staff post on following community rules and guidelines before posting. Thanks!
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom