• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Nintendo Direct announced for September 13th (7 AM PT, 10 AM ET, 3 PM BST, 4 PM CEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time for our Lady Pepsi to grace our Switches!
mn3apgqb4v591.jpg

I don't get the no livestream situation in the UK, "national mourning" does not (and should not) apply to companies

Okay Nintendo literally all I want now is Wind Waker on Switch. Anything else is a bonus but it has been 5 years please do not let me down.

Man, I’m sad now that I didn’t predict we’d get it at 7am PT. I don’t think that’s ever happened. Was thinking to myself that I can’t see a general happening at 6am, too early for NoA people (and me, I’d like to get a good nights sleep lol)

not just uk

No, it's just UK. The tweet says "The UK version". Plus, the German Nintendo Twitter is talking about a live stream.

I told everyone: The UK cares enough, but nobody else does and that's not me being disrespectful, that's just a fact.

Selfishly biased it isn’t 1 hour earlier because it starts 9:00 am my time and is 40 minute along, but I have to be somewhere to be at 9:30. Do I watch the first 30 and miss the last 10 or just skip it entirely and watch it uninterrupted later? First world problems lmao.

Okay wait, so english language EU Directs are not livestreamed due to UK, but the german one is livestreamed? As 4pm in Germany would be 3 pm in UK.

Going to watch the US one not matter.

Ahh, feels so good. AND it's early enough for me that I can watch a good chunk of it before going to work! Win.

This week we eating this is better than E3. Ubisoft, Nintendo,RGG show and ending with Realms deep.

Europe folks can just watch the US livestream on the Nintendo of America channel, every branch of Nintendo usually does a simultaneous livestream when a directs airs, i know because i am subbed to Nintendo of America, Nintendo UK and Nintendo NL.

Don’t think I’ve ever watched the UK stream of the direct lmao I always just go to NoA.

Certainly a dub for the insiders though - conversations were clearly being held regarding this even if Japan were asleep at the time.

Hoping we finally gett the WW/TP ports, Alan Wake remastered switch port getting a date, and something unexpected.

wait so, it won’t be live-streamed on the nintendo UK channel, but it should still work if you go on youtube and watch it on another nintendo channel right? idgi

We’ll get a breath of the wild 2 trailer….

Then its oops all anime games baby lets gooo!

Actually, noticed how they said winter and not spring. Will zelda get shown or could they wait until January or February to show it.

Last edited:
I love how we are always on a rollercoaster. Some people were doubting General but here we are. As a always team General it pleasure. It will be beautiful and only 24 hours to go!!

Yeah, what I mean is: I'm glad I'm in the US this time because I get to watch it live.

Well...I mean....this is the internet. The US version of the Direct is not region locked. I can choose to watch the US version over the German version any day, and I assume so can any UK Nintendo fan who wants to.

Yeah, what I mean is: I'm glad I'm in the US this time because I get to watch it live.
I usually watch the UK stream, but I guess this time I will watch the US one.

Except I won't be able to watch it live either way, fml.

I hope all the @NateDrake doubters admit being wrong again. He was the first one to say it was getting announced today.

Also, all the people that gave Jeff Grub crap - he was the first person to claim the week of the 12th.

SO, DOES THIS MEAN THE REST IS TRUE TOO? Bless my soul, give me Botw 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please check out the most recent staff post on following community rules and guidelines before posting. Thanks!
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom