• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Nintendo Direct announced for September 13th (7 AM PT, 10 AM ET, 3 PM BST, 4 PM CEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, good times of Zelda U. Can't wait for that beautiful final shot in the trailer that will reveal the name.

The-Legend-of-Zelda-Breath-of-the-Wild-Official-Game-Trail.gif
Still the best trailer Nintendo as ever put out. And yes that is over the 2017 presentation one.

I know its probably to soon, but I hope that when Embracer start to look at Tomb Raider they start to port the ogs on Modern Console

Tomb Raider 1-4 + Chronichles on Nintendo is my dream port toghether with Silent Hill 1-4 on Switch

Can't say I expect too much from this direct. There's already enough to play and quite a few games coming up that I'm interested in. Metroid will be nice. A new Zelda trailer will be nice. A few good third party announcements would be nice but what I'm really waiting for is the new Switch announcement and I don't think this direct will be where they announce it. When the new Switch announcement drops, that's when we will see the full scale of Nintendo's plans for 2023.

Off to bed I go. 5 hours until I wake up, and then only a short ~90 minutes until the Takahashi-Koizumi Power Hour™***

Power 40 minutes

I am very overtired.

Good morning from germany.

Any interesting stuff, "wink-winks" and so on from the night? How hyped are the Nate podcast speculations?
With how sure they were about a F-Zero GX remaster I'm pretty hyped, even if it doesnt come this Direct.

Would prefer a new game which feels more like X, but give me F-Zero.

Any interesting stuff, "wink-winks" and so on from the night? How hyped are the Nate podcast speculations?
He didn't say it would be there but he remarked that Kena: Bridge of Spirits would be a good fit for the Switch (or something to that effect).

Hear me out:

Open World Ace Attorney

But with towers that unlock pieces of the full map.

IMO, the last thing we need after the DGS games and Spirit of Justice is even more Ace Attorney bloat. I would love if they went back to the snappy pacing and shorter runtimes of the original Phoenix trilogy. That's probably only ever happening if Capcom decides to move the series to digital only lower price tag realm though.

Good morning, so Nintendo employees are retweeting the announcement, Grant Kirkhope is teasing Dixie Kong (kind of) and Nintendo NY is streaming it with audience (first time in 3 years) so yeah, hyped af

Thanks for the answers folks. But i need that "Yes, BotW 2 is in the Direct!" hype leak.

Good morning, so Nintendo employees are retweeting the announcement, Grant Kirkhope is teasing Dixie Kong (kind of) and Nintendo NY is streaming it with audience (first time in 3 years) so yeah, hyped af

Solid investigation. Just like i expect from you Markus. Btw. will you talk with Kalle Lauterbach about the Direct?

;D

Finally, a new direct at last.

It's such a weird feeling getting one after such a long break.

On the one hand, I feel Nintendo owes us for making us wait so long, so now I won't be satisfied unless we get BOTW2 trailer + release date, the Switch Pro, Pikmin 4, a new F-Zero, a new Fire Emblem, Metroid Prime 4, and Master Chief joining Smash in Fighter's Pass Season 3!

On the other hand, it's been so long that I'll take anything at this point, and if only TP + WW HD and Metroid Prime HD are announced...... well at least there was hype for a new Direct again.

Because everyone knows the real Direct was all the hype we made along the way.

Less than 6 hours left and I want to sleep until the time but I need to work 😭

Should’ve taken a day off xD

They should make a new Endless Ocean for the Nintendo Switch Family of Systems and the box should be filled with water

Thanks for the answers folks. But i need that "Yes, BotW 2 is in the Direct!" hype leak.

Solid investigation. Just like i expect from you Markus. Btw. will you talk with Kalle Lauterbach about the Direct?

;D
Ok, der war gut;)

Morning from germany as well. Hope everybody (who is already awake) had a good night. Hyped. Bock. Angriff;)

I hope we will get something big, nobody had in their mind, so it´s a real surprise for everyone:)

I wonder if it is to soon for the leaked Final fantasy Tactics remastered to show up?

There is Tactics Ogre in November so probably yes

I wonder if it is to soon for the leaked Final fantasy Tactics remastered to show up?

There is Tactics Ogre in November so probably yes

Rule 1 with SQEX: "You can never not have enough similar games releasing close or on the same day!"

It's not a good rule, but it is a rule.

Oh right for the remastered topic there os the one made by vanpool right? We still have no idea of what that is

I have passed my exam and my dentist called me saying that she had to reschedule my appointment for another day
LET’S GOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please check out the most recent staff post on following community rules and guidelines before posting. Thanks!
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom