• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Nintendo Direct announced for June 21 (40 minutes long, focused on games releasing this year, 7AM Pacific, 10AM Eastern, 4PM Central European)

Status
Not open for further replies.
boom-goes-the-dynamite.jpg

I knew something was up when Fami was refusing to load.

As a lot of people expected, we’re getting a Direct before the 23rd. Airs at an excellent time for me, too. Let’s go!

everybody so hyped it broke Fami

A meaty 40 minute no Partner/Mini-Direct-level Direct yay.

Let’s see what you have for the rest of the year Nintendo (and maybe everything before Switch is laid to rest)

OK so here are my predictions for the June 21 Nintendo Direct, with a theoretical duration of 43 minutes:

Surprise announcement of Metroid Prime 2 & 3 ports, for release 6/21 (2 min).

First trailer for Metroid Prime 4 with gameplay footage, release in November (2 min).

Announcement of Wave 5 of MK8 (2 min).

Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life launch trailer (1 min).

Everybody's 1-2 Switch trailer (2 min).

Trailer of Front Mission 2: Remake, release in July (1 min).

Trailer of the 2nd Mario + Rabbids DLC (Spark's Last Hunter), release in July (2 min).

DECAPOLICE gameplay trailer, release in July (3 min).

Trailer of My Time at Sandrock, release in July (1 min).

Trailer of Tokyo Ogre Gate, release in July (1 min).

Fashion Dreamer trailer, release in July (1 min).

Disney Illusion Island trailer (1 min).

Pikmin 4 gameplay presentation (4 min).

Trailer of the 2nd DLC of Splatoon 3 (Side Order), release in August (3 min).

Trailer of Fantasy Life i: The Girl Who Steals Time, release in August (3 min).

Trailer of Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris, release in August (1 min).

Trailer of Cecile, released in August (1 min).

Trailer of Undying, released in August (1 min).

Trailer for Samba de Amigo: Party Central (1 min).

Sea of Stars trailer (1 min).

Rune Factory 3 Special trailer (2 min).

Fae Farm trailer (1 min).

Trailer for Baten Kaitos I & II HD Remaster, release September 14 (2 min).

Announcement of F-Zero GX HD Remaster for release in October (2 min).

One More Thing: Trailer for the 1st DLC of Zelda TOTK, entitled The Master Trials, release in November (2 min).

Last edited:
RIP Lukas lol

Also: We all know of the "SNES Classic" being remade that's gonna be announced at this Direct aka Mario RPG, but what about... a Super Famicom classic as well 👀

I expect the Genealogy remake to be announced at the September Direct for an early 2024 release. It's too soon since Engage.

We made it, baby!!!!

Lovely big 40 minute one too.

Interesting wording - seems at least one 2024 release will be mentioned.

Welp. When dude was willing to stake his very continued presence on a place he clearly enjoys...he deserves his dubs and his flowers. Bravo. @LukasManak22

star-fox-64-3d-falco-screenshot-new.jpg

I'm sorry everyone. We underestimated how crazy dedicated you all are that caused the servers to meltdown.

Not only was I on the "no June Direct" train, but I've also denied the existence of a 2D Mario for years. I am a sinner, a non-believer. Please, fami, forgive me.

i can't figure out why it's in the morning, though! September 2022 was because it was coming in last minute before TGS. I'm not complaining, though!
Same time as the E3 directs. Inch resting
Nah, E3 Directs were at 9am PST/Noon EST. This is 2 hours earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The post-match analysis of leakers and gotchas over who was right to doubt/believe rumours does not need hostility. Please treat other members with kindness.

Back
Top Bottom