• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!
  • General system instability
    🚧 We apologise for the recent server issues. The site may be unavaliable while we investigate the problem. 🚧

Sports NFL |ST| Offseason

Some pretty bad missed calls there, but Rams can't blame anyone but themselves with how bad their defense was in the first half + their terrible redzone.

Refereeing needs to be cracked down on next year, it's been ridiculous this year.
The Lions have earned a couple of years' worth of makeup calls. I'll allow it!

Really interested to see how Philly handles the offseason. Coordinators are both gone for sure. Doubt they fire Sirianni unless the locker room absolutely hates him.

If they do fire him though, I dunno who would actually want that job. Might very well be the least secure HC position in all of sports if they dump Sirianni.

That's my NVP.

Amazing how terrible that Browns decision looks in hindsight (and it already looked terrible in present sight and foresight!).

That's my NVP.

Amazing how terrible that Browns decision looks in hindsight (and it already looked terrible in present sight and foresight!).
the Browns deserved that Top 10 Anime Betrayal that Flacco pulled Saturday

trading Baker and signing the scumbag is going to be the Browns’ curse of the Bambino

Thank God that nightmare is over.

I want heads to roll in the offseason. No coach should be safe except for Stoutland and Michael Clay. After that safety, I don't think Jalen Hurts should be safe either.

Thank God that nightmare is over.

I want heads to roll in the offseason. No coach should be safe except for Stoutland and Michael Clay. After that safety, I don't think Jalen Hurts should be safe either.

With that dead cap hit, Hurts is definitely safe for 2024.

Getting rid of Hurts would be insanity. Dude had a bad year, but you don’t get rid of QBs over that. Especially when they’re a year removed from playing at an MVP level.

Hurts thrived in Steichen’s system and then got trapped in one of the worst offensive schemes in the league. There’s maybe three QBs in the entire league who could’ve made something out of Philly’s offense the last two months, and that’s being generous. Most QBs need a good offensive scheme to succeed.

Getting rid of Hurts would be insanity. Dude had a bad year, but you don’t get rid of QBs over that. Especially when they’re a year removed from playing at an MVP level.

Hurts thrived in Steichen’s system and then got trapped in one of the worst offensive schemes in the league. There’s maybe three QBs in the entire league who could’ve made something out of Philly’s offense the last two months, and that’s being generous. Most QBs need a good offensive scheme to succeed.
Now that I've mellowed out, yep. All of his problems are coachable, too. The dude never had an easy job; nobody was schemed open and he never was given easy throws. I'm not gonna dismiss the possibility that he's regressed, but anybody who thinks that Hurts is the #1 problem wasn't watching.

My interest for the NFL plummets as soon as the Chargers get knocked out of contention, and so this season I got out very quickly, but I always get back for the playoffs. Yesterday's Lions vs. Rams was great!

Whatever happens, I’m just happy to have the team here. Whooping the Cowboys ass is always worth it. Go Pack Go.

Yeah I've got a damn good feeling about this Ravens team. Kinda feels like one of those historic all-time great teams overall.

Hopefully we don't lose too many pieces next year if we win the SB.

Johnny

Yeah I've got a damn good feeling about this Ravens team. Kinda feels like one of those historic all-time great teams overall.

Hopefully we don't lose too many pieces next year if we win the SB.

Johnny
Who's Johnny? Do you sign your names to your posts now? Are you Johnny?

I’d be good with the Ravens or the Lions winning it this year - even better if that’s the Super Bowl matchup.

Although really as long as the Chiefs lose I’ll be happy.

I haven’t seen a Packers game this fucked up since the 2015 Cardinals playoff game.

Why can’t this team be normal.

I haven’t seen a Packers game this fucked up since the 2015 Cardinals playoff game.

Why can’t this team be normal.
They only play fun games in the postseason! That Cardinals game was awesome.

I know how you feel, though. The Rams Super Bowl run was all weird all the time after the first round.

I don’t think there’s anything in the works I dislike more than Packers postseason games against the NFCW. Just routine embarrassment year after year.

I know the team’s young and has a bright future, but they lost that game entirely on their own terms. Inexcusable loss.

Good guy but he needs to go back to the drawing board.
Does he though? He had some bad throws in a downpour and then when it mattered made some fantastic plays. He also put up MVP numbers most of the year, so I think maybe the Packers deserve some credit instead of putting it all on the kid. Their defense played a great game for three quarters, by and large.

Believe me, it would make my life easier if he was bad! I just don't think that's the case.

Back
Top Bottom