• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Serious Lady Emily accuses Chuggaconroy of sexual harassment

I am absolutely disgusted with these revelations. I give the benefit of the doubt and Emile lies. It's heart breaking to hear from Masae and the shit she's gone through with him.

I genuinely hope he does improve from this and that the apology actually means something. Fucking hell, what a shitshow.

Imma just be honest here, I actually hope Emile does genuinely do better like he'll do and Emily states. Even for a redemption from him (tho very low chance at present), mainly because we've had enough irredeemable trash and creeps on the internet and world already. And so he doesn't end up causing more causalities or ever cause them again than he already has like with Emily and Masae.

A start would be (continuing?) to be forcing himself to spend half the day going through therapy everyday. And frankly to isolate him from others, which is probably happening or going to happen anyways, for idk how long, just do it until he shows that he is bettering himself. But also not too much cause I've seen enough horrors on the internet on what too much of that or so does to someone. And perpetrators like him may not react well to alot of "indirect(?)" forced isolation that may stem from the aftermath of this situation (and by "forced isolation", I mean a wave of full justified cutoffs from him.), and I really don't want to see another downhill spiral of this situation even more.

I've never watched his channel much just because I never really found watching someone play a game they already played before to be very entertaining. But I've seen him quite a bit through Stephen's vlog channel, and he always seemed like a nice guy there so this is all certainly disappointing to hear. The news from Emily was already rough but Masae hopping on as well really puts a fat nail in this coffin, as they were clearly very close for a while.

I definitely imagine he at least steps away for a while. Whether or not he comes back, who knows. There's also the factor of whether or not anything he's done to anyone else reaches the point of him actually being charged with anything (I really hope none of what he's done has gotten to that level). If and when he decides to comes back, though, it's up to the individual if they want to keep watching him. He's clearly going to lose quite a chunk of his following either way.

If anything, hopefully this prevents women from being harassed by him in the future.

Antdude gave more details and...I've got no words I can say.

Some of his defenders justified his behavior by talking about not knowing boundaries and only realizing he broke those very late. But doing something like this is logic and common sense. Dude didn't care for boundaries

Those AntDude/Fushi allegations dunk any of Emile's "excuses" into the trash can, jesus. That's well beyond "not picking up social cues or boundaries", and I doubt Emile's girlfriend was consenting to something like that. I sure hope not, anyway.

Here's an actual link since the comment above screwed up.

In a nutshell, Tim has apparently been completely out of the loop about what Emile did until last week. But despite that, he's still going to stick with him (probably a good thing for Emile and for the better since someone needs to put him on a leash and monitor him.) and says he wants him to overcome his issues and make sure none of this ever happens again, and also stated that Emile is in "very serious professional help as we speak". Based on his words, it can be assumed by him that Emile's undergoing intense therapy or whatever at present.

For the TRG/Colosseum projects, it doesn't seem like they know what to do at present or how to go forward and thus need time.

Last edited:

Here's an actual link since the comment above screwed up.

In a nutshell, Tim has been out of the loop until last week. But despite that, he's still going to stick with him (probably a good thing for Emile since someone needs to put him on a leech and monitor him.) and stated that Emile is in "very serious professional help as we speak". So it can be assumed by him that he's undergoing intense therapy or whatever at present.

Yeah I think his hands are tied a little really. End of the day we're talking about a living situation here, which is a completely different ball game from being able to choose not to associate with Chuggaconroy anymore, like some of the others who have made tweets have already chosen to do.

Yeah I think his hands are tied a little really. End of the day we're talking about a living situation here, which is a completely different ball game from being able to choose not to associate with Chuggaconroy anymore, like some of the others who have made tweets have already chosen to do.
I mean, he does live with him at present and Emile has been one of his closest friends for a long time. Him, Emile, and Jon are the trio that have been together the most (as evident by the TRG collab project, which the trio founded) and are all very long time friends, and thus are very closely associated with each other. So there's a special connection between him and Emile, and thus it's not exactly easy for him to just not associate with Emile anymore. And based on his words, he doesn't plan on cutting ties either and is instead basically choosing the route of getting Emile to get a grip with himself.

I assume Jon might do the same but at the same time could publicly disassociate with him due to him having business aspects at hand, but in private will still associate with him just to I guess maybe watch over him and make sure he's not doing this shit again etc since I've seen him often basically being the one facepalming Emile the most whenever he opens his mouth in the various past vids TRG has done, and is probably maybe the one often being the most concerned about him at times, which I think he mentioned at some point that Emile running his mouth will get him in trouble.

Last edited:
I honestly didn't expect this to get so much worse, but I suppose when you're so comfortable with breaking one boundary, you break many. I guess I'm just not familiar with this feeling, so it didn't even occur to me that there were more people he harassed.
It's especially disgusting when you realize that every one of the people outed usually used their main accounts, likely feeling powerful due to having sizeable fanbases, which makes me sick. Those people can easily make an alt account on twitter and find a lot of people who are willing to talk about any and all stuff they're into, and the way many of them used their friends and colleagues instead of willing participants is so awful.

Geez, man. More and more keeps coming out.

Goes to show the impact that even one person speaking out (in this case, Emily) can have. And why "oh well they should've settled this privately/in dm's" is the wrong take in these situations.

Jesus fucking christ. It was bad with Emily's thread, but it just gets worse. This is nauseating.

as always with those kind of stories it's almost never the first time and that's why you shouldn't automatically try to defend the guilty party (especially when using autism as an excuse, absolutely disgusting).

I thought it couldn't get worse than texting your friend's girlfriend, but nope, there he goes and doesn't disappoint.

It's sad that he had a lot of victims, and they have to out themselves via the internet.

And I'm also sad for Nintendo Caprisun :/

I somehow missed that one.

Jeez it feels like every time i browse the gaming side of the internet these days there's a new controversy, another youtuber turns out to be human trash, a new wave off layoffs hitting a company that just registered record profits. This might just be recency bias or my mental but it really feels this way, i don't know why.
What is happening?

Maybe i just need a break, gaming related stuff is just depressing. It's tiring to even read about this story, i can't even begin to imagine how it feels to through it and keeping it to yourself for years.

And to top it off he was the only youtuber i used to watch regularly a few years back, turns out he's messed up. That just sucks.

The fact that he keeps twisting every single interaction with that girl into being about feet due to his creeptastic obsession is a sight to behold.
"Hey man did you play Mother 3 yet"
"Uuuhhh yeah yeah I did BUT ANYWAY LET ME SEE YOUR SHOES >:3"

Yeah… I don’t think he’s ever coming back as a public figure at this point. Now we know he’s been repeating this creepy behavior for at least 15 years…. Just wow

This is minor compared to the horrific things he has done, but those images also paint a lot of his videos, particularly his collabs, in a very harsher light.

Chugga's gimmick in collabs was to act as the innocent goober who didn't know anything mature. It was funny to see Chugga accidentally say something risque and then get embarrassed by it afterwards. But, more worrisome, he also used it to push boundaries and get away with a "oh, I didn't know." Sometimes it was used "innocuously" like to cheat at a multiplayer video game which honestly is whatever. But other times, he would make others uncomfortable with his words or actions, then hide behind the "I'm innocent" excuse, and sometimes keep going even when someone called him out.

In hindsight, it seems like he was doing at least some of this on purpose which just...makes a lot of scenes a lot more sinister than funny. Again, this is minor compared to the grooming but there seems to be a pattern here and it fucking sucks, especially for the victims.

This dude is absolutely finished. It could be a ZeRo situation where he's still doing his own thing to moderate success but no more collabs.

This dude is absolutely finished. It could be a ZeRo situation where he's still doing his own thing to moderate success but no more collabs.
After the pedophilia, I doubt it. I think he’ll retire. Tho it wouldn’t suprise me if he disappears, reappears, makes an apology video and then streams again

I genuinely want Chuggaaconroy off the internet now, fuck him. Disgusting human being, can't fucking believe I ever looked up to him.
Emile, if you somehow see this, fuck you man, you deserve nothing, fucking piece of filth.

Reading those logs right after reading the Vince McMahon logs regarding his sexual misconduct... I have a headache. Why is it the second that weird dudes get a bit of power they use it against women immediately? I'm so tired.

I thought regarding previous interactions that maybe if Emile worked on himself he could eventually with time make things right, now I just want him to leave the internet for good. As a former (casual) fan I don't feel like seeing any projects or collabs from him.

yeah he's probably done now. At best, he just continues his serious therapy like Tim has supposedly stated and just moves on and never try to show up again.

There's no coming back after that, that's the one thing that makes any comeback impossible.

Last edited:
After the pedophilia, I doubt it. I think he’ll retire. Tho it wouldn’t suprise me if he disappears, reappears, makes an apology video and then streams again
nah, I don't think he's someone that would try to do any of that. He'll likely just retire and live out his life in private and spend years in intense therapy while he's at it. His views and popularity was already declining anyways due to the decline of popularity of LPs on YT. And since Emile has never exactly properly streamed in his entire career, there's really no way forward now. Especially not after this allegation.

FeelsBad for Tim and Jon, now they have this nightmare to deal with. Tim will probably continue to stick with him, just to I guess keep an eye on him and make sure he's actually going through his therapy. Jon meanwhile will probably cut all ties with him unless he actually decides to do the same as Tim which I ofc doubt cause he's far harsher in comparison. Other than that, I think its safe to assume Emile's going to lose all of his friends after that barring Tim.

Last edited:
Reading those logs right after reading the Vince McMahon logs regarding his sexual misconduct... I have a headache. Why is it the second that weird dudes get a bit of power they use it against women immediately? I'm so tired.

I thought regarding previous interactions that maybe if Emile worked on himself he could eventually with time make things right, now I just want him to leave the internet for good. As a former (casual) fan I don't feel like seeing any projects or collabs from him.
I don't think he can return to the internet or anything after that allegation anyways, except he'll maybe do one last apology where it's probably going to be him saying he's sorry for everything he did while stating that he regrets everything he did in the past before he vanishes for good. He likely knows it's over for him, a pity cause he was one of the pioneers of the LP genre and has genuinely helped countless people with his LPs and was seen as relatable at times like his problems of his abusive father (which I'll speculate was a huge leading factor to much of his future behavior due to untreated and/or unforseen consequential severe psychological problems. And if a mod sees this part, do warn me if this comment might potentially be rule-breaking or inappropriate to state) + some other shit that was genuinely helpful at times like his bios.

All he likely or probably has left are all of his earnings from his entire YT career which I assume should be enough for him to be able to live out on them for however many years he has left, his girlfriend if she hasn't broken up with him now after all of this, and Tim who's willingly sticking with him to I guess watch over him and make sure he's going through that therapy that he stated that he's supposedly going through. And he'll probably try to be as low-profile and quiet as possible after this, since frankly, that allegation technically also now puts his life at risk since it doesn't really take a genius to know how society reacts to someone with those type of allegations.

Last edited:
At this point I'm just hoping this is where the line ends and it didn't go any further than dms or IRL comments. Feels like it's been getting worse every day, though.

Absolutely disgusting. Just a predator the whole time. Whatever spaces he was in, throw him out forever. And that earlier apology is right in the trash.

Back
Top Bottom