• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Serious Lady Emily accuses Chuggaconroy of sexual harassment

I read through everything; maybe I should've waited longer before having such a strong reaction when this stuff was coming out. I still don't know how to take this, I'll wait for the other people involved to respond to this.

Seems like he hasn't been dealing with the issues in his life and it's manifested in some bad ways. I hope he continues to better himself and that everyone involved can move on.

I do have to say, Lady Emily could have handled things better. While she absolutely had a right to come forward, she had hidden important context when posting her experience and it wasn't quite the full picture.

Either way, we only have the outside view looking in. Hope everyone involved gets through this.

The amount of people going "Lady Emily is the bad guy" and "Emile is the true victim" on social media is sickening. Not even Chugga is saying that, just....people can't help themselves in trying to redeem guys and villainize women, can they?

people really do not want to believe their poputubers can do wrong

even if they end up realizing "yeah wow i did very wrong" and say such some of their fans will still deny even that and claimed it was coerced or some shit

this is pretty much why victims seldom come forward since if the person being called out has clout they will use it and try to shut it down. Even in cases where the person outright admits they were caught and need to better themselves that's never enough for rabid fanbases who treat content creators like a deity

Last edited:
im gonna be real, i was pretty clear on all of this context already when this came up before, by getting the implications. the autism reasoning, the pedo stuff being about old internet, the likely hidden context of a lot of the emily convos

but honestly? this whole new thing actually makes it worse for me. you can all see i was one of the first defenders for him but i dont hold with that stance anymore.

his reads during that text convo are still awful, and it still comes off as harassment after a point regardless. it's so so blatant the many times he's plainly making it towards something sexual. and he was still sexually talking with a minor and made a **** joke with her among everything else. everything actually holds the same way it always has.

but like what, we have more context now so it's chillings? our real feelings about it were removed from the equation cause this took months to come out so it's cool now? because we dont actively remember how shit this whole situation was now we get to turnaround on it?

i fought with people here months ago to understand the context and how it affected everything, but i eventually changed my mind as i realized context was not sufficient and would never be that. and it remains true. his actions have not changed, and as far as i can read through from these, he as a person has not actually changed. the therapy helped him recover but it has plainly not made him a better person like he keeps trying to drill in. you need actual real accountability for that and that is not apparent here.

he keeps focusing on the idea that "hey i'll tell people to not attack anyone and it'll be fine and im blameless for what happens after" but thats clearly not the case. ive seen this man plainly manipulate situations just a couple of months ago before implying no one should be harassed and putting in explicit information thats inevitably going to ruin the victim's lives by the raw size of his fanbase. he knows this and he does it regardless while knowing. emily and lawly(the minor hit with **** jokes) are going to be treated like complete garbage after this and harassed non-stop, it's a complete inevitability and he knows this.

ive seen this technique of a harasser waiting a few months for things to blow over multiple times now, and every single time it works perfectly to manipulate everyone involved with 'receipts' and 'context'. every single time it's turned around on the victim and they get to be shat and harassed relentlessly by massive fanbases who remember and care nothing for accountability. we're literally awful at holding people accountable with enough time passing and that is not fucking right.

i can already see the entire reply section of those tweets, primarily people who had little interest in holding him accountable and had been looking for every excuse from their idol to tell the victim to fuck off, are now the only ones left there. he gets to pass through this all like a fucking saint cause his fanbase never gave enough of a shit.

im done with being manipulated by these tactics and the harasser somehow becoming blameless in front of victims who actually got harassed. it's just depressing to see go down everytime without fail.

Last edited:
I'm glad that Chuggaa is taking this situation seriously. Also, ngl Emily comes out looking bad - the birthday thing is important context you can't just omit, hopefully she can explain that
I wouldn't quite say that. Definitely a lot messier than before, but I wouldn't outright say bad. It doesn’t necessarily erase Emile’s side of it either. He said so as much in his statement.

I just really feel for Masae. She clearly didn't want to keep getting wrapped up in this and wanted to have a private personal life, now he's stated some really personal things about her (even in the context of clearing up a situation) and is getting hate. Of course his diehard fans did not listen when he said do not harass. Sigh.

Keep in mind also that Emily was also not alone in coming forward about inappropriate behavior.

Regardless, at this point I think people have made up their minds on this subject one way or another.

Wait, why does the birthday thing matter at all.

In one of the first tweets, she said she was annoyed with him because he told her the shoes were a gift but then he kept asking for pics afterwards so she felt it wasn’t actually a gift but just more foot fetish pressuring.

I don’t understand how it being sent for her birthday matters at all.

well uh, this just got even messier. (And side note, some of Emile's friends re-followed him after this went out like Jon)
I just really feel for Masae. She clearly didn't want to keep getting wrapped up in this and wanted to have a private personal life, now he's stated some really personal things about her (even in the context of clearing up a situation) and is getting hate. Of course his diehard fans did not listen when he said do not harass. Sigh.
well what can you do? When you're a giant name in social media, there's always the diehards/stans that go against everything their idol wishes and just see red and are out for blood or revenge.

nah i don't trust like that, feels more like a desperate attempt to try and possibly salvage his YouTube career, and if he really cared about the people now being harassed, then he wouldn't have mention his engagement to Masae wich she clearly wanted to keep private

nah i don't trust like that, feels more like a desperate attempt to try and possibly salvage his YouTube career, and if he really cared about the people now being harassed, then he wouldn't have mention his engagement to Masae wich she clearly wanted to keep private
Maybe I misread, but as it's written, he doesn't personally see a future for himself on YouTube.

Maybe I misread, but as it's written, he doesn't personally see a future for himself on YouTube.
I think the problem is that Chugga, according to multiple other people, already has had chances where it seemed genuine before falling back. It's hard to fully trust statements like this because you can't tell how genuine it is until it's proven false. And perhaps that is unfair, but that's what happens when you break these promises before.

Emile isn't a newbie with the internet. It doesn't matter how much you tell your fans to not harass people, some of them will do it. We know it, he knows it.

Despite all of that he still chose to put them under the spotlight. He ultimately generated more victim blaming.

Emile isn't a newbie with the internet. It doesn't matter how much you tell your fans to not harass people, some of them will do it. We know it, he knows it.

Despite all of that he still chose to put them under the spotlight. He ultimately generated more victim blaming.
Honestly, it's a catch-22 with those sorts of things if you have a following that has a parasocial relationship with you. If you say anything relating a sensitive accusation that isn't a total admission of "I did it", you'll generate harassment and victim blaming in doing so (and even if you admit it, the same parasocial weirdos tend to victim blame anyway).

To be clear that's not to dismiss the problems this causes, just that it's unavoidable. There are ways to at least try and mitigate the lunatics in question, but outside of constantly restating you don't want people to be harassed and heavily policing the communities you control there's not much you can do about it. There's always a select group of weirdos out there who will never get that or think they're "more just than their kind creator who is so nice they don't even want their accuser to be held responsible".

The only way to avoid it is to say nothing, which... also doesn't seem right? Like, people should at least be permitted to bring forward their side of the story if they think it adds anything. It just really sucks that the large online platforms don't take digital harassment seriously enough to make this a constant problem.

Honestly, it's a catch-22 with those sorts of things if you have a following that has a parasocial relationship with you. If you say anything relating a sensitive accusation that isn't a total admission of "I did it", you'll generate harassment and victim blaming in doing so (and even if you admit it, the same parasocial weirdos tend to victim blame anyway).

To be clear that's not to dismiss the problems this causes, just that it's unavoidable. There are ways to at least try and mitigate the lunatics in question, but outside of constantly restating you don't want people to be harassed and heavily policing the communities you control there's not much you can do about it. There's always a select group of weirdos out there.

The only way to avoid it is to say nothing, which... also doesn't seem right? Like, people should at least be permitted to bring forward their side of the story if they think it adds anything. It just really sucks that the large online platforms don't take digital harassment seriously enough to make this a constant problem.
The tone throughout this statement doesn't sit righ with me either. He doesn't deny anything, but he certainly downplay them. There's a big "it's not THAT big of a deal" vibe. This is a problem because even after all the accusations were made, there were still a lot of his fans dismissing the gravity of the situation. If you give anything to these people, they'll latch onto it as a valid excuse to pursue their victim blaming endeavor.

This too, Emile knew it.

The tone throughout this statement doesn't sit righ with me either. He doesn't deny anything, but he certainly downplay them. There's a big "it's not THAT big of a deal" vibe. This is a problem because even after all the accusations were made, there were still a lot of his fans dismissing the gravity of the situation. If you give anything to these people, they'll latch onto it as a valid excuse to pursue their victim blaming endeavor.

This too, Emile knew it.
Yeah I'm still not sure what to think of all this either. Just noting that in general, people behaving weird about their parasocial relationships has always led to harassment. I've seen it happen time and time again and there's not much you can do about it if you're a creator with a following (besides I guess trying to avoid cultivating them as much as possible?)

As for the apology; there's some stuff here which I'm inclined to believe him on simply because it recontextualizes the original one by a ton, is backed up by others (the Masae stuff, since her entire claim was reliant on the sheer volume of TRG content with them together) and is generally given in a factual way that doesn't exist to ask for more sympathy. Other parts I'm just not sure about yet. I don't think it's fully absolving him of everything to be perfectly clear, he's clearly fucked up in more than a few ways and there's other stuff in there that I've seen more often in apologies/accusations that solely exist for sympathy (mostly oversharing mental health and info about a person's private life) that make me wary. Guess I'll end up watching the cat out of the tree for a while to see what'll happen.

Just wanted to point out that the parasocial stuff is something that's hardly unique to this in specific and is near impossible to deal with from the creators side. I do think it's better to try and discourage it every single time than not acknowledging it at all, which usually emboldens those types even more, but the issue is systemic.

... I don't quite get it, what could his statement provide that changes everything?
Without the context of knowing that Masae and Emile were actually in a relationship, it changes the interpretation of a lot of their interactions. People were very worried that Chuggaa was pressuring her into romantic advances that she was not at all interested in. There were a few clips that went viral when this first broke that made him look like a creepy dude desperate to flirt with someone not interested.

On the other hand, this kind of makes Masae's comment about "him constantly pushing boundaries" worse knowing they were engaged at some point so uh... yeah. A different issue.

I also don't want to seem like a know-it-all or whatever on this topic, I just used to watch a decent amount of Chuggaa and Masae together back in the early 2010s so I have above average context for some stuff. I'll probably leave this thread now.

Without the context of knowing that Masae and Emile were actually in a relationship, it changes the interpretation of a lot of their interactions. People were very worried that Chuggaa was pressuring her into romantic advances that she was not at all interested in. There were a few clips that went viral when this first broke that made him look like a creepy dude desperate to flirt with someone not interested.

On the other hand, this kind of makes Masae's comment about "him constantly pushing boundaries" worse knowing they were engaged at some point so uh... yeah. A different issue.
Yeah, it does not make it sound better, just... More complex (as human connections usually are).

Not Shure what it really changes in the grand scheme, he crossed multiple boundaries, needs help and needs to change his behaviour (and he hopefully does work on all of that). But maybe that's just my view, I expect some fans to take it and argue that it resolved everything.

I wouldn't quite say that. Definitely a lot messier than before, but I wouldn't outright say bad. It doesn’t necessarily erase Emile’s side of it either. He said so as much in his statement.
"Looking bad" was not good wording on my part - with the Emily stuff, Chugga was understandable (NOT excusable) for me as someone also on the spectrum. The "sending someone shoes unprompted" thing was what crossed a real shitty line from me, but the birthday context changes it notably and I feel like that's important context to leave out.

"Looking bad" was not good wording on my part - with the Emily stuff, Chugga was understandable (NOT excusable) for me as someone also on the spectrum. The "sending someone shoes unprompted" thing was what crossed a real shitty line from me, but the birthday context changes it notably and I feel like that's important context to leave out.

Where does she say it was unpromted though?

Yup, the consensus among his fans is now "actually he didn't do anything that bad".

Fuck this, I'm done for day, going to bed. I'm not confident about what I'll see when I wake up.

Last edited:
Yeah, people are now harassing Masae and Lady Emily and with Chugga coming back I'm not confident in this going away.

It really seems like people want to believe in Chugga so badly they're willing to chase out the victims to do it. It's depressing honestly.

I swear if I see another "Chugga is just another Johnny Depp" I will lose it.

EDIT: Also, I will say that people acting like Masae and Chuggy being engage makes Masae's statement a lie to be extra fucking gross. If anything, it makes Chugga look worse. Gah, it really feels like people just want to trust their softboy and will move heaven and earth to do so. Fuck I'm tired.

I’m not posting it because he doesn’t need more views but Chugga responding to Masae is just…it’s frustrating because I can’t claim to know what Chugga wants but it’s very bad to have someone say “I want to put this behind me and not associate with him anymore” just for Chugga to respond and get sympathy points. The responses to Chugga read as people who really want Chugga to be the hero and it’s honestly making my already low view of Chugga even worse.

The responses to Chugga read as people who really want Chugga to be the hero
Absolutely, poor sweet innocent baby angel Chugga was attacked through a smear campaign where people lied and/or exaggerated the facts to cancel him. He doesn't want the situation escalate though, because he's such a good guy. So we totally shouldn't harass the women who accused him, even though they were the true villains of the story.

Fuck this.

Last edited:
Very rarely do these internet personalities actually disappear. But ideally this stops being dragged out into the public and everyone can move on.

Oh. I was wondering why someone went and yeahed some of my posts here. The guy's back apparently.
Can't stay away from the easy life of a beloved internet personality, I suppose. Was there a single person who at least was kind enough to just disappear? People have for far less, but something about Youtubers just prevents them from doing that. Must be the sweet fame or something.

Not reading any of his responses because the originals have sickened me enough. Unless there's actual tangible evidence of people saying "yes please I want to participate in your foot fetish rps", in which case quote me I guess, but judging by the thread there sure isn't any of that.

Was there a single person who at least was kind enough to just disappear? People have for far less, but something about Youtubers just prevents them from doing that. Must be the sweet fame or something.
So there's a few reasons for that (speaking more generally) -

First, there's the fact that your average YouTuber is more or less unemployable outside of YouTube content creation if they do it full time. We're seeing that happen right now with the YouTube channels that are pushing up to the two decade period of being around. YouTubers essentially have a gap in their resume unless they have a side venture they can put on there. In the case of Chugga, he's probably been doing this for so long that his resume will look like a joke compared to his age.

That's also why so many other YouTube types are looking into secondary ventures; think dunkey moving to game publishing and Matpat stepping back to become a CEO; they're all somewhat more mature jobs you can put on a CV and they'd indicate usable skills. Meanwhile those who don't branch out (won't name names, but plenty of "lost glory" types are out there) are getting hit with the fact they're getting washed up and are turning into caricatures of themselves to make sure their only income stream doesn't get worse. Newer batches of content creators also rarely go full time without having some sort of secondary shop to back them up if shit hits the fan (two non-gaming examples are LegalEagle who runs an attorney office and LTT who have a computer repair shop - even if their channels go bust some day, there's a business and experience running that business that's still a usable skill). The reality is that putting YouTuber on your CV might as well be a death knell if you have to enter the job market again.

The second reason is just that we're social creatures and being a YouTuber tends to limit your friend group to other YouTubers. For most people, our main social interactions will come from showing up at work every day and going home at the end of the day. If you have friends, they often also have that same schedule - you can plan hanging out around the "default" 9-to-5, 5 days a week, work week.

YouTubers both don't have that and have the additional problem that most of their friends will be online. YouTube work schedules make often almost no sense; people work until late at night to get their videos edited and the nature of YouTube overly favours constant upload, which tends to ruin weekends in favour of irregular break days. This means hanging out with people who work a 9-to-5 is less of an option. You'll end up hanging out with people who can expect similar strange work schedules and who themselves have that same ability to have irregular free time in their schedule. Due to this, most YouTubers will have friends who are themselves also YouTubers.

Finally because most of those friendships will be online (since "being a YouTuber" doesn't map nicely into one single city block on the planet), those friendships can be very fleeting. Getting rid of a publicly known online friend (which YouTube also encourages their creators to always be, since cross-pollination encourages channel growth) is technically only a block button away and YouTube communities have generally shunned the notion of private friendships with individuals who have a bad public reputation (just look at the amount of "bad person X showed up at YouTuber Y's wedding, clearly YouTuber Y is just as bad" type of drama we've been seeing lately). In a case like this where you're publicly shunned, this can leave someone with the idea they have nothing to fall back on, which tends to result in them desperately seeking affirmation from online strangers that yes, they are well liked since they don't have a private friend to fall back on and talk things over with. (Think the really good friend who will listen to you vent about your ex after a bad breakup and affirm everything you're venting out about a bad relationship even though they have no stake in the game but know it's good for you to get that out of your system - most YouTubers don't have that really good friend; they instead take that conversation, which is really important to be able to "move forward", to the general online public.)

Of course, not everything here applies to Chugga in specific, but broadly speaking this is why YouTubers are seemingly incapable of vanishing from their online life; it's their main (and often only possible) job and they don't have a good offline social network to fall back on.

Last edited:
Absolutely, poor sweet innocent baby angel Chugga was attacked through a smear campaign where people lied and/or exaggerated the facts to cancel him. He doesn't want the situation escalate though, because he's such a good guy. So we totally shouldn't harass the women who accused him, even though they were the true villains of the story.

Fuck this.
It's a classic, really.

First, there's the fact that your average YouTuber is more or less unemployable outside of YouTube content creation if they do it full time. We're seeing that happen right now with the YouTube channels that are pushing up to the two decade period of being around. YouTubers essentially have a gap in their resume unless they have a side venture they can put on there. In the case of Chugga, he's probably been doing this for so long that his resume will look like a joke compared to his age.

That's also why so many other YouTube types are looking into secondary ventures; think dunkey moving to game publishing and Matpat stepping back to become a CEO; they're all somewhat more mature jobs you can put on a CV and they'd indicate usable skills. Meanwhile those who don't branch out (won't name names, but plenty of "lost glory" types are out there) are getting hit with the fact they're getting washed up and are turning into caricatures of themselves to make sure their only income stream doesn't get worse. Newer batches of content creators also rarely go full time without having some sort of secondary shop to back them up if shit hits the fan (two non-gaming examples are LegalEagle who runs an attorney office and LTT who have a computer repair shop - even if their channels go bust some day, there's a business and experience running that business that's still a usable skill). The reality is that putting YouTuber on your CV might as well be a death knell if you have to enter the job market again.

The second reason is just that we're social creatures and being a YouTuber tends to limit your friend group to other YouTubers. For most people, our main social interactions will come from showing up at work every day and going home at the end of the day. If you have friends, they often also have that same schedule - you can plan hanging out around the "default" 9-to-5, 5 days a week, work week.

YouTubers both don't have that and have the additional problem that most of their friends will be online. YouTube work schedules make often almost no sense; people work until late at night to get their videos edited and the nature of YouTube overly favours constant upload, which tends to ruin weekends in favour of irregular break days. This means hanging out with people who work a 9-to-5 is less of an option. You'll end up hanging out with people who can expect similar strange work schedules and who themselves have that same ability to have irregular free time in their schedule. Due to this, most YouTubers will have friends who are themselves also YouTubers.

Finally because most of those friendships will be online (since "being a YouTuber" doesn't map nicely into one single city block on the planet), those friendships can be very fleeting. Getting rid of a publicly known online friend (which YouTube also encourages their creators to always be, since cross-pollination encourages channel growth) is technically only a block button away and YouTube communities have generally shunned the notion of private friendships with individuals who have a bad public reputation (just look at the amount of "bad person X showed up at YouTuber Y's wedding, clearly YouTuber Y is just as bad" type of drama we've been seeing lately). In a case like this where you're publicly shunned, this can leave someone with the idea they have nothing to fall back on, which tends to result in them desperately seeking affirmation from online strangers that yes, they are well liked since they don't have a private friend to fall back on and talk things over with. (Think the really good friend who will listen to you vent about your ex after a bad breakup and affirm everything you're venting out about a bad relationship even though they have no stake in the game but know it's good for you to get that out of your system - most YouTubers don't have that really good friend; they instead take that conversation, which is really important to be able to "move forward", to the general online public.)

Of course, not everything here applies to Chugga in specific, but broadly speaking this is why YouTubers are seemingly incapable of vanishing from their online life; it's their main (and often only possible) job and they don't have a good offline social network to fall back on.
While all true...it's also just an excuse on their part.

Lower end jobs that don't need tons of qualification can be had for sure. But that's a different living standard.

Depending on what you have done the skills can translate well. (Writing, researching, editing,...)

You need to sell yourself well, working in a team and coordinating constant content over years on schedule is a big plus for many managerial positions. Add some training (ideally you have put enough money aside for that) and it can work. Heck, matpat did NOT move to have a CEO position, he's having a consulting company since forever and connections to YouTube since he helped a lot of channels. Managing that team on that schedule IS a skill that's sought after. You just need also to be able to sell your personality...

And that's where a ton of the more entertainment focused (-> comedy, gaming, commentary,...) YouTubers will struggle.
Here the solution is the same as every professional sports person or entertainers: market your brand as good as you can while it's worth something to earn as much as possible, keep your living standard modest and invest as much as you can of the earnings of the golden years.

If you just have your personality to show, and lived above you're pay grade (using up all that money)... Then that's on you not acting as an adult in planing your life/income, not on YouTube as a profession.

Fuck this.

A lot of YouTubers and streamers these days do streaming as a part of their workload, but not as their sole line of work. A streamer might also be a professional singer or voice actor, for example. And like you said, a number of the bigger, long-time YouTubers have extended into other ventures because "Guy that screams at horror games for a living" has a limited shelf-life.

For Chugga, putting aside his very obvious issues this thread is about, he never even adapted to the modern streaming space, much less work to branch out. His content, when he still made it, was pre-recorded Let's Plays. And there's only so many times even a popular YouTuber can Let's Play Xenoblade 1 before even his fans find it old.

I'm sure the health professionals that are supposedly helping Chugga aren't too thrilled about getting back online, making long winded Google docs, and responding to other people's tweets. His friends need to tell him to stop but most of his friends are probably perpetually online Youtubers as well so they're probably of little help. Chugga claims he wants everyone to move on and Maesa made it clear she wants nothing to do with him yet here he is, not moving on and bringing more attention to himself and others.

Actually another that bothers me about Chugga's statement is "I hope you succeed and come back from this"

Like...come back from being harrassed from your followers Chugga? It's seems like she was doing fine after disassociating with you. Why does she need to "come back" from this? Gah, again, he needs to get off social media or at the very least hire an HR person to vet his tweets first.

Chugga wants to move on as long as he gets the last word.

Fuck that guy.
Pretty much, I can't help but read sinister undertones of wanting to control the narrative under the whole 'I just want everyone to move on and be well!' shtick.

While this is somewhat true, there are plenty of content creators who are now editors and just help with video stuff. In particular, I know of old Something Awful guys who went on to better things while still streaming or playing games: Voidburger joined Giant Bomb, ChipCheezum edits trailers, etc. Hell, I have watched Chuggaa wayyyy back and I do remember his bio back on old Youtube being something about him wanting to be a video editor.

This is a good write-up nonetheless, and my comment was mainly just frustration with those types. It's been done time and again: person does shitty thing, returns a month later and continues his grind with the only followers left being those who couldn't give a shit (hell, already seen a few "screw that, we need more videos!" on twitter). Such a gross thing, but I am glad to hear that his friends are nice and didn't tolerate his bullshit, at least. Although in that case people often just find new "friends" among reactionary grifters which I hope doesn't happen because who needs more of those.

For downplaying inappropriate individual behaviour towards women as 'cancel culture' and 'men just being horny', you are being permanently threadbanned and sitebanned for one week - Zellia, xghost777, IsisStormDragon, VolcanicDynamo
So. Shes upset with him for doing something they both agreed to do? Did she tell him to stop and he didint? Because I dont see that anywhere here. In most of the chatlogs shes just going along with it.

Is this really the state of cancel culture? Cuz at this rate its just all men will be cancelled for just being horny which is a natural biological function.

I might be missing something but I dont see whats wrong here besides him cheating on his gf which is shitty but not nearly a cancallable offense.

So. Shes upset with him for doing something they both agreed to do? Did she tell him to stop and he didint? Because I dont see that anywhere here. In most of the chatlogs shes just going along with it.

Is this really the state of cancel culture? Cuz at this rate its just all men will be cancelled for just being horny which is a natural biological function.

I might be missing something but I dont see whats wrong here besides him cheating on his gf which is shitty but not nearly a cancallable offense.
On the rare off chance you are more than just a chud victim blaming, what are you taking about. There are three people here, not just Lady Emily and all of them have expressed uncomfortableness with Emile who won't stop. He's still isn't stopping despite Masae being clear she never wants to talk to Chugga ever again.

And "State of cancel culture" are you fucking serious? Don't you dare try and lump all men with "but he was horny" excuses.

Please refrain from sarcastic drive-by comments in a Serious thread that are liable to be misread. -xghost777, Zellia, Tangerine Cookie, Party Sklar
so true

Can we not victim blame? I'd appreciate this.

Also...

Not even subtle...

This recent stuff could have all been avoided by just not posting.
I think we need a video essay/series of what to do and what commonly happens when you get in the internet spotlight. Both from a personal psychological perspective ie what/how people commonly think, feel, react etc.

Back
Top Bottom