• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Good Day, I offer you free Steam games, all I ask is you tell me what you take :) UPDATE: two new threadmarks.

COME AND GET YOUR FREE GAMES
This is a great idea for a thread, I'll take a look. I have a few spare keys from bundles and such too, might as well dump them here:
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Edit: got Killing Floor from @ProteusRidley, and Hellpoint, Song of Horror and Remothered from @Metroid. Thank you so much!💕

Last edited:
This is a great idea for a thread, I'll take a look. I have a few spare keys from bundles and such too, might as well dump them here:
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Edit: got Killing Floor from @ProteusRidley, and Hellpoint, Song of Horror and Remothered from @Metroid. Thank you so much! 💕
took sonic adventure 2, thanks (wonder if I should take the battle dlc as well lol)

Edit: got Killing Floor from @ProteusRidley, and Hellpoint, Song of Horror and Remothered from @Metroid. Thank you so much!💕
Thank you! I got Wildermyth, I always wanted to check that one out.

And someone get Doom (2016)! Phenomenal FPS.

Your generosity is most welcome in these trying times.

EDIT: Aw, bummer... everything I wanted was already claimed.

Last edited:
You are awesome, thank you in the name of the whole community!
Edit: Thank you very much, I've activated The Bard's Tale IV!

Last edited:
So this thread inspired me to buy some mystery keys on Fanatical, and if I already owned any of them I'd give them away. I ended up owning one of them, Doom 3. So if anyone wants Doom 3 its yours.

probably won’t grab anything, but this is a really cool thing to do :) makes me wonder if I’ve got any keys laying around I could give away too…

And even more!
Time to see if I can give back...somehow. I have some redeemable unused Humble Bundle games since...I already own some of them. Let me see if making giftable links work here:
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Like OP, please let me know what you took/redeemed. Thanks again to @ProteusRidley , @Metroid and @MarcelRguez for sharing their codes!

Last edited:
Time to see if I can give back...somehow. I have some redeemable unused Humble Bundle games since...I already own some of them. Let me see if making giftable links work here:

Like OP, please let me know what you took/redeemed. Thanks again to @ProteusRidley , @Metroid and @MarcelRguez for sharing their codes!

Someone has claimed the 2 Shadow of Mordor games it seems just to let you know

Quoted by: SiG
This a really dope thread idea, I'm gonna be dropping some Steam Codes in a couple days as well, just have to collect all the stuff ive not used yet.

Thanks for donating! but it seems knight and origins have been taken.

Might need to have these keys just added to the master document from now on, so theres no risk of people just grabbing a key and jumping out, or have it so people have to reply to grab one.

maybe list the keys you have, and then have the keys in a reply only area?

Quoted by: SiG
Thanks for donating! but it seems knight and origins have been taken.

Might need to have these keys just added to the master document from now on, so theres no risk of people just grabbing a key and jumping out, or have it so people have to reply to grab one.

maybe list the keys you have, and then have the keys in a reply only area?
I only generated the keys last night, so I'm not sure if it's on my end, or people aren't psoting here to say they've claimed something.

Edit: Also when you said "Knight", do you mean Batman or Jedi?

They also aren't keys per se, but Humble Bundle gift invite links.

Last edited:
I only generated the keys last night, so I'm not sure if it's on my end, or people aren't psoting here to say they've claimed something.

Edit: Also when you said "Knight", do you mean Batman or Jedi?

They also aren't keys per se, but Humble Bundle gift invite links.
Sorry, Batman.

Yup, so I guess I should say links too d:

Think it’s worth mentioning that most of, if not all of these games have now all been claimed and it’s a case that people haven’t mentioned they have claimed them.

Thanks again to everyone who shared codes :)

Think it’s worth mentioning that most of, if not all of these games have now all been claimed and it’s a case that people haven’t mentioned they have claimed them
Hmmm. Is there a way to check which codes are still viable without redeeming them?

Anyway, people, please mention if you took any games, as courtesy.

Hmmm. Is there a way to check which codes are still viable without redeeming them?

Anyway, people, please mention if you took any games, as courtesy.
there is not.

I'm not sure why they said that either.
@ITSMILNER if you tried redeeming a game, and it was taken, you know you can tell us right?

there is not.

I'm not sure why they said that either.
@ITSMILNER if you tried redeeming a game, and it was taken, you know you can tell us right?

Yeah, I tried a few I was interested in just in case they were still available but they were not nor had it been mentioned in the thread they were taken. I assume this will apply for most of them but I was only checking ones I was interested in trying out.

I wouldn't assume that most have been taken. There were still a couple I was interested in but as I had already taken a couple I wanted to give others plenty of time to look at the doc before I picked more.

So I picked up Carcassone and the first Small World with no problem. Maybe the more popular games were taken but I didn't feel comfortable taking those just to see if they were taken and noted mentioned here. I'm sure there is a decent handful of games taken but I doubt it's most haha.

Would you be able to remember which ones you tried?

I tried some of the ones on this page (The humble bundle link ones, the Mordor games had gone as had the Star Wars ones) and on Marcel's list I tried a couple but they had gone (Ones that never had strike throughs)

I may be completely wrong and it just so happened to be ones I was after had gone but I imagine a fair chunk of them have been claimed

I tried some of the ones on this page (The humble bundle link ones, the Mordor games had gone as had the Star Wars ones) and on Marcel's list I tried a couple but they had gone (Ones that never had strike throughs)

I may be completely wrong and it just so happened to be ones I was after had gone but I imagine a fair chunk of them have been claimed
thats a different situation then the google doc, as those are open for anyone to take as long as you're on famiiboards as a member. The google doc you need to reply here to even get access to it.

Okay, thanks. Not sure what we can do about it unfortunately, except remind posters to declare their claims.

Are all my gift links taken?

Please let me know when you take a game so I can cross it off the list.

I took a game called Planet Alpha from the OP list. Not sure if the list is still being updated but I can confirm that The Walking Dead New Frontier, Evan's Remains, and Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl were already taken by others.

I took a game called Planet Alpha from the OP list. Not sure if the list is still being updated but I can confirm that The Walking Dead New Frontier, Evan's Remains, and Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl were already taken by others.
It is being maintained! Thanks for letting me know, I'm the only maintaining the list atm. I come by couple times a day to see if anythings been taken, so I may have missed someone saying they took a key as well. I remember someones saying they were taking Walking Dead

Normally a lurker here, thank you all so much! I'm commenting to take a look. (Pst, someone should definitely claim SA2. It's a really fun game, worth playing if you haven't.)

How did you all even get this many games? Because there has to be at least 200 games getting thrown around by you generous folks!
judging from what some of the games are, probably unused Humble Bundle codes. I recognize a couple as having been in recent bundles

sometimes I'll buy a Humble Bundle because it's a really cheap way to get a specific game or two that I want, but the bundle also might include games I already have or don't want. I usually just give those codes to friends, but maybe the folks here just let them all pile up until now

Back
Top Bottom