• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Good Day, I offer you free Steam games, all I ask is you tell me what you take :) UPDATE: two new threadmarks.

This is so sweet of you. Thank you!

EDIT: Little Misfortune, Henry Stickmin, Shenzhen I/O, Roki, Orwell: Ignorance is Strength, Smile for Me, and Euro Truck Simulator 2 were all ninja'd, but I still got 911 Operator (0PFXA...), 112 Operator (59EVF...), and Divide By Sheep. Thank you so much!!! :)

Last edited:
This is so sweet of you. Thank you!

EDIT: Little Misfortune, Henry Stickmin, Shenzhen I/O, Roki, Orwell: Ignorance is Strength, Smile for Me, and Euro Truck Simulator 2 were all ninja'd, but I still got 911 Operator (0PFXA...), 112 Operator (59EVF...), and Divide By Sheep. Thank you so much!!! :)
Thank you for this. Cannot stress enough how helpful it is that you report what is unfortunately taken without prior posting.

Does anybody want a Fallout 2 code? Expires May 10th...
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

From Metroids list: The two Vampire the Masquerade New York games, Railway Empire and Midnight Protocol were already taken.
I took This War of Mine.

I have some old humble bundle duplicates that I should donate. I just need to compile them and go through a lot of old codes

First attempt to get into Pizza Connection 2 was foiled by mouse issues, not knowing what the fuck I was doing once the brief tutorial finished, and the distraction of EA releasing half a dozen old games for dirt cheap that were even more formative in my early gaming years than Pizza Connection was.

I can say this is not the title I played as a kid. But it is its clear successor and very recognizable in the gameplay mechanics underneath the different graphical style. And I have put the first Pizza Connection, which I'm now sure was the game I played as a kid, on my Steam wish list and will give Pizza Connection 2 another shot now that I've found the PDF of the old german manual online. Just as soon as I get my fill of Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, Dungeon Keeper and Populus...

This is very cool. And doing my part to contribute to this and to spread the love for boardgames, I have a Tabletop Simulator key that I think I can give (not well versed on steam). How do I do it?

This is super generous! Replying so I can check the list. :)

Edit: Went to claim Blood: Fresh Supply and it was already activated -- FYI!

Last edited:
I picked up the two ticket to ride dlcs: France and Legendary asia.

Endless Space 2: Digital Deluxe Edition, Call to Juarez: Gunslinger, and Imperator Romer: Deluxe Edition were already taken.

I am curious and grateful to the contributors.
I may be able to add to the list if I have any spares of anything interesting.

Another Prime promotion, another Fallout game I already on GOG. This time it's Fallout Tactics. Expires May 24.
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

very fun thread idea, replying to see anything in the future and might have some codes eventually to give away as well

Seasons After Fall, One Step from Eden, In Other Waters, Hue (in row 48), Moon Hunters, Desert Child, Going Under, and Lightmatter had all been taken.

I ended up with Hue (in row 57) after steam kicked me from too many unsuccessful attempts! Will be trying again tomorrow for a few more titles.

Seasons After Fall, One Step from Eden, In Other Waters, Hue (in row 48), Moon Hunters, Desert Child, Going Under, and Lightmatter had all been taken.

I ended up with Hue (in row 57) after steam kicked me from too many unsuccessful attempts! Will be trying again tomorrow for a few more titles.
Thank you so much for this. It's helpful for us to keep the list as clean as possible

Per Aspera, Relicta, Still There, Supraland, Uurnog Unlimited, Vane, Wildfire, Wuppo, and Figment have been taken!

I took Verlet Swing and might try some more codes later.

Really cute idea for a thread and I'm surprised at how nice the people are being, no one seems to just grab everything for the sake of it. Don't think I need any of the titles I can see without replying first.

Back
Top Bottom