• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Good Day, I offer you free Steam games, all I ask is you tell me what you take :) UPDATE: two new threadmarks.

ProteusRidley

Famiboards one and only Lost Kingdoms simp
Good Monday before Pokemon Direct!

I bring gifts from the highest peaks of Mt. Silver.
delibird_2D00_610.jpg

FREE Steam games for anyone in the Fami-ly!
I only have one request, Comment here what you take! Its also the only way to get access to said Doc. Take as many keys as you'd like, try not to take em all though :')

DO NOT SHARE THIS WITH OTHERS

@Metroid has been kind enough to donate more games to the list! Thank you so much!

Have fun Fami <3

Last edited:
That’s rather generous of you

EDIT: I grabbed Superhot, been wanting to play that for a while now. Thanks!

DOUBLE EDIT: Also grabbed Lego Star Wars III, didn't catch that on first pass. That's all I'm gonna take, though!

Last edited:
Hmm

Edit: I appreciate the offer, but there's nothing on that list that I don't already have nor would be interested in playing anytime soon. Will let the rest of Fami get a shot. I'll circle back in a few days and see what's left that I wouldn't mind adding to the deep backlog.

It's a secret to everybody

wario

got n++, day of the tentacle, and murder by numbers. thanks!

Last edited:
Hmm I won't have access to Steam until later tonight but I'd be interested in grabbing some then if still available

Good Monday before Pokemon Direct!

I bring gifts from the highest peaks of Mt. Silver.
delibird_2D00_610.jpg

FREE Steam games for anyone in the Fami-ly!
I only have one request, Comment here what you take! Its also the only way to get access to said Doc. Take as many keys as you'd like, try not to take em all though :')

DO NOT SHARE THIS WITH OTHERS

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Have fun Fami <3
Thank you Ridley-bird! And happy Pokemon day -1 fami

Edit: Just noting I didn’t take anything and won’t, just thanking for the generosity

Last edited:
I'll buy it at a low price!

Edit: A most generous helping of goodies! Bless you!

I took:
Road Redemptio - 4PQEF-EQIKC-VYNBK
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 - F8TLN-L09R2-87NL6

Last edited:
I couldn’t get the Steam client to work on my iMac (yes, LOl gaming on Mac), and I’m a console person anyway.

Just wanted to pop in and commend your generosity. It’s really cool that you’re doing this. This is certainly one way to reduce a backlog. πŸ’β€β™€οΈ

Whoa that's generous of you! I'm posting here just because I'm curious to see the list hehe

Curious to see the list as well, lmao.
edit : I actually took Dishonored GOTY, thanks so much !

Last edited:
ooh, intriguing

Back
Top Bottom