• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Good Day, I offer you free Steam games, all I ask is you tell me what you take :) UPDATE: two new threadmarks.

COME AND GET YOUR FREE GAMES
  • This is a great idea for a thread, I'll take a look. I have a few spare keys from bundles and such too, might as well dump them here:
    Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Edit: got Killing Floor from @ProteusRidley, and Hellpoint, Song of Horror and Remothered from @Metroid. Thank you so much!💕

Last edited:
    And even more!
  • Time to see if I can give back...somehow. I have some redeemable unused Humble Bundle games since...I already own some of them. Let me see if making giftable links work here:
    Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Like OP, please let me know what you took/redeemed. Thanks again to @ProteusRidley , @Metroid and @MarcelRguez for sharing their codes!

Last edited:

Back
    Top Bottom