• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Good Day, I offer you free Steam games, all I ask is you tell me what you take :) UPDATE: two new threadmarks.

Must admit, my interest is piqued by this super kind gesture

edit: my PC is busted and the Steam mobile app doesn’t seem to allow you to redeem keys anymore so I was unable to claim anything, but thank you for doing such a cool thing for people anyway

Last edited:
peaking...
edit: i grabbed Kerbal Space Program; this is very kind of you—thanks a bunch!!

I assume most are gone, but what a cool idea for a thread! Thanks delibird 😁

edit: I grabbed Wolfenstein 3D since it's a gap in my gaming history. Code was 0VVEQ-NM28E-252J7. Might browse around for one other, but I super appreciate this generous thread!

edit 2: also got hotshot racing, code 6NHWP-D68P8-ZZFX7. Been interested in this to scratch the outrun itch.

I'll cut myself off now, hope everyone has a fun find or two!

Last edited:
That's such a great idea!
I should check again the humblebundles I purchased, I think I have a bunch of keys there of games I already owned!

This is so generous of you, thank you. Some darn good games on the list too.

I got Nex Machina, thank you!

Curious what's on the list... (edit: nothing for me, thanks though)

Last edited:
Let's see what'cha got.

edit: Already had everything I'd be interested in so I didn't grab anything, thanks though!

Last edited:
Did you know Delibird's bag is actually its tail?

I was very disappointed to find out Delibird is not actually a Santa Claus Pokemon.

EDIT: Took System Shock. I've always been interested in checking out this classic. Much appreciated!

Did you know Delibird's bag is actually its tail?

I was very disappointed to find out Delibird is not actually a Santa Claus Pokemon.
I don't know how I didn't notice this earlier, considering I've been playing since Gen 1, kinda lost that into the move to 3D though :(

Must admit, my interest is piqued by this super kind gesture

edit: my PC is busted and the Steam mobile app doesn’t seem to allow you to redeem keys anymore so I was unable to claim anything, but thank you for doing such a cool thing for people anyway
Here is the link:

Checking for some digital board game adaptations?

Edit: Hey! I am redeeming Armello since I wanted to try it for some time! Thank you for the opportunity! @ProteusRidley

Last edited:
Nevermind, I found 2 games that I wanted to play for a whiiiiiiile:

Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers - NHJ4Q-EIZXE-DFXN6
Stories Untold - 6YLCK-Y5VAA-BK6FL

Thank you a lot! @ProteusRidley

Thanks for letting me know, some of these keys have been around since 2018. I had a small discord I shared these with before hand and some may have taken without telling me. Sorry that happened to you :(

Don’t worry, seeing a thread like this made this day way better, you gifted more than simple games today ✨

i wouldn't be surprised if i already own almost everything listed, but i appreciate the gesture.

edit: i claimed Starbound and Wargame European Escalation :)

Last edited:
What do you think about the idea of opening it up so everyone can contribute keys for others to take?
I've dmd someone who had the same idea, my thought would be to only let a few have access, or just me and i add and bump to say its been updated.

I'm scared someones gonna come by and destroy the list, but that's just me I'm a worry wort like that d:

Back
Top Bottom