• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion What will be the 6 GOTY nominations at The Game Awards 2023?

(PICK 6) What will be the 6 GOTY nominations at The Game Awards 2023?

• Fire Emblem Engage

Votes: 10 1.9%
  • Dead Space

Votes: 22 4.2%
  • Resident Evil 4

Votes: 329 62.8%
  • Dead Island 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Votes: 98 18.7%
  • Redfall

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Votes: 516 98.5%
  • Street Fighter 6

Votes: 129 24.6%
  • Diablo 4

Votes: 184 35.1%
  • Final Fantasy 16

Votes: 386 73.7%
  • Hollow Knight: Silksong

Votes: 114 21.8%
  • Pikmin 4

Votes: 28 5.3%
  • Starfield

Votes: 418 79.8%
  • Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon

Votes: 94 17.9%
  • Assassin’s Creed Mirage

Votes: 11 2.1%
  • Marvel’s Spider-Man 2

Votes: 383 73.1%
  • Other (comment below)

Votes: 31 5.9%
  • (edit) Super Mario Bros. Wonder

Votes: 49 9.4%
  • (edit) Baldur's Gate 3

Votes: 85 16.2%
  • (edit) Hi-Fi Rush

Votes: 5 1.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think oppressed is a the best word to use to describe a company as successful as Nintendo... arguably the most successful company in gaming history. The mainstream doesn't really care about any of this, and whether or not TOTK attains the GOTY award is fairly meaningless for Nintendo in the grand scheme of things... however, that doesn't change the fact that within the inner circles of this industry a certain attitude about Nintendo persists. There's a reason why many of us have moved over to this forum or Installbase (besides it kicking ass ;)).
come on man if people felt like that then Mario odyssey and BotW wouldnt have got 97, Totk 96, Pikmin 4 88. Smash bros 93 etc.
Plus didnt BOTW Win Game of the year and Many many awards

Can you elaborate more on these inner circles and certain attitudes I feel it's very important
I actually gave a personal account of my time working in the gaming media a few posts up if you'd care to read. I think it explains my position quite clearly and why I feel the way that I do. I don't feel like anything further is required.

In any case, it's going to be a hell a year and it's difficult to express how excited I am for Starfield :giggle: Nintendo has really pushed open world design forward with TOTK and based on Bethesda's riveting deep-dive with Starfield, I'm hoping they can do the same.

Staff Post- Please read
This thread is falling off the tracks a little bit so let's try to fix that. This thread is to talk about which video games should be nominated for the TGA's based on their merit. This is not a thread to host discussions about conspiracy theories as to which game the gaming community will gravitate towards, not is it okay to engage in platform war rhetoric. Those discussion points are typically laced with console wars jargon. If you think that game "x" deserves to be nominated, then say why. If you think that a large number of people have a gripe against game "x", this isn't the thread for it.

Look, we get that this is a hot subject given the year that we have seen a ton of great games released so far. Everyone wants their favorite game to stand out. That said, pulling conspiracy theories to prove your point doesn't help anyone. Going forward, moderation of this thread will be tighter. We don't want to be forced to threadban people from what has been a great thread for the most part, so please be nice to one another.

-Josh5890, Irene, PixelKnight, VolcanicDynamo

At the moment I feel that:

TotK and BG3 ara guaranteed, I'm leaning towards TotK winning the GOTY because is a more accessible game that also offers more new real videogame mechanics.

RE4, Starfield (if it's not bad of course) are likely also nominated.

Diablo IV, SF 6 are both likely to be in the list to represent GaaS/multiplayer games.

Spiderman 2 (and the other big licensed Ubisoft-like game that we won't discuss ) can be also nominated, but in a year with so many more interesting picks I'd like for the critics to not chose this kind of games.

Alan Wake 2 (if it's good of course) and Pikmin 4 would be the kind of "unexpected" nominations that I would be happy about, as at least Pikmin 4 is one of the best scored games this year and quite unique, and I'd like to see Remedy recognized for their amazing narrative and atmosphere.

And surprised to see more than 70% of the users here thinking that FF XVI will be nominated, after playing the game I think that it doesn't deserve any nomination except from OST, I think it will be nominated to RPG (and will lose to BG3) and to action game (and will lose to any of the better 2023 games).

Last edited:
I don't think oppressed is a the best word to use to describe a company as successful as Nintendo... arguably the most successful company in gaming history. The mainstream doesn't really care about any of this, and whether or not TOTK attains the GOTY award is fairly meaningless for Nintendo in the grand scheme of things... however, that doesn't change the fact that within the inner circles of this industry a certain attitude about Nintendo persists. There's a reason why many of us have moved over to this forum or Installbase (besides it kicking ass ;)).
if you follow Nintendo this as always been the case, i don't know how one cannot see this.
Edit: Also, i never find out how this forum was created but i assume it has something to do with what is being said, right?

And surprised to see more than 70% of the users here thinking that FF XVI will be nominated, after playing the game I think that it doesn't deserve any nomination except from OST, I think it will be nominated to RPG (and will lose to BG3) and to action game (and will lose to any of the better 2023 games).
The bulk of the votes came before it had released lol

Review bombing is a thing for getting views and clicks. I did not see this yet with BG3 so far. But the amount of reviews are still way lower than totk. At this point, totk has almost 90 10/10 compared too 25 10/10 from BG3. Would bg3 ever been able to get the amount of 10/10 as TOTK? Becaude its not even close now. Maybe if it releases on ps5? Lets see.

I have to say that this entire discourse over BG3 beating TOTK metascore is pretty funny now that they're both at 96 on metacritic. It's almost like all of it didn't matter in the end and they're both stellar games, even if we get useless clickbaity articles pitting them against each other.

At this rate I'd be extremely surprised and annoyed if Baldur's Gate 3 didn't get nominated. Every single review is glowing, it's kinda absurd at this point.

If Starfield is great (which Microsoft seems to have a LOT of confidence in it between reviews going out early and early access being a thing), I think it's between it and BG3 for GOTY. Starfield is a Bethesda game and a new IP (both work in its favor), and Baldurs Gate 3 is the loveable underdog candidate (every other nomination is likely to be from well known popular IP). Zelda is phenomenal and would probably win 2020/2021/2022, but the competition is extremely heavy this year and it's not as unique and special as BOTW was back in 2017.

Early Starfield impressions sound very promising and bug free. We may possibly have two Game of the Forever candidates in the same year.

With TOTK and Starfield you have two open world systems driven games that push the medium forward.

I doubt Starfield will be as good from a raw physics and gameplay point of view, but where it will excel is in its persistence and film tier level immersion.

What a year this turned out to be.

from the impressions I've seen starfield is definitely the best Bethesda game since skyrim but so far arnt the "this changes everything for its genre" like BG3 and TOTK, so I'm currently expecting an 88-93 on MC (could change if late game is a major surprise)

from the impressions I've seen starfield is definitely the best Bethesda game since skyrim but so far arnt the "this changes everything for its genre" like BG3 and TOTK, so I'm currently expecting an 88-93 on MC (could change if late game is a major surprise)
I feel like that’s overselling BG3 and TotK a bit, especially the latter. Both are incredibly impressive in their own right, but BG3 is essentially just a CRPG finally getting a AAA budget and TotK’s mechanics, while awesome, aren’t “changing everything” for the open world genre.

Plus, given that the lack of bugs seems to be a pretty common first impression, you could maybe argue that in and of itself is groundbreaking in regards to procedurally generated worlds. If Starfield can be relatively big free and contain enough bespoke content to prevent fatigue, that’d be a first for its “genre”, although that’s really blurring the definition quite a bit.

And sure, you could also argue that I’m wrong, but my main point is that there’s enough debate surrounding all three of these games that I doubt any one in particular will jump ahead (or fall behind) when it comes to general reception in terms of innovation or game direction.

Last edited:
I feel like that’s overselling BG3 and TotK a bit, especially the latter. Both are incredibly impressive in their own right, but BG3 is essentially just a CRPG finally getting a AAA budget and TotK’s mechanics, while awesome, aren’t “changing everything” for the open world genre.

Plus, given that the lack of bugs seems to be a pretty common first impression, you could maybe argue that in and of itself is groundbreaking in regards to procedurally generated worlds. If Starfield can be relatively big free and contain enough bespoke content to prevent fatigue, that’d be a first for its “genre”, although that’s really blurring the definition quite a bit.

And sure, you could also argue that I’m wrong, but my main point is that there’s enough debate surrounding all three of these games that I doubt any one in particular will jump ahead (or fall behind) when it comes to general reception in terms of innovation or game direction.
No other open world game in existence allows you interaction with nigh every single point of the map like TOTK, has the same levels of verticality, allows you to manipulate the physics of the environment to the same degree, all polished to a fine sheen with silky smooth traversal to boot... doing this in one of biggest, most content filled games ever made no less.

Many developers were floored.

To be honest, the mechanics of TOTK, and i men everything that is new in it done right, should be praised more than a game that does the same besides doing it almost perfect. I have much more respect for games that actually invent something new. I still going to play BG3, but i dont think it deserve goty because of that imo. I even heard its really close to what dos2 already does.

About not chaning openworld games. Its how you look at it. I mean the climbing system that you can go everywhere really did change the freedom if a openworld game on botw. Now with those new mechanics, the freedom is even more expended. I dont really agree with your point on that.

No other open world game in existence allows you interaction with nigh every single point of the map like TOTK, has the same levels of verticality, allows you to manipulate the physics of the environment to the same degree, all polished to a fine sheen with silky smooth traversal to boot... doing this in one of biggest, most content filled games ever made no less.

Many developers were floored.

Sure, but that doesn’t contradict what I said. They’re incredibly impressive, no doubt, but unlike BotW they’re significantly more difficult to replicate. A lot of BotW’s core ideas can be translated to other genres, TotK’s not so much.

Does it take away from how impressive the mechanics are? No, not at all. But given that they aren’t as applicable as the innovative concepts BotW was credited with, I don’t see them being considered as “game changers”, at least not in the same way.

To be honest, the mechanics of TOTK, and i men everything that is new in it done right, should be praised more than a game that does the same besides doing it almost perfect. I have much more respect for games that actually invent something new. I still going to play BG3, but i dont think it deserve goty because of that imo. I even heard its really close to what dos2 already does.
Totally a fair take. Nothing wrong with valuing different aspects of innovation and game direction.

About not chaning openworld games. Its how you look at it. I mean the climbing system that you can go everywhere really did change the freedom if a openworld game on botw. Now with those new mechanics, the freedom is even more expended. I dont really agree with your point on that.
See above. BotW established the basics, which are a lot easier to migrate over to other genres. TotK built upon those mechanics in very smart and innovative ways, but as a result they’re a lot more tailored to Zelda. It’s a brilliant step forward for the franchise, but for the industry as a whole? Not on the same level as BotW, and arguably not on the same level as BG3 or (potentially) Starfield.

Sure, but that doesn’t contradict what I said. They’re incredibly impressive, no doubt, but unlike BotW they’re significantly more difficult to replicate. A lot of BotW’s core ideas can be translated to other genres, TotK’s not so much.

Does it take away from how impressive the mechanics are? No, not at all. But given that they aren’t as applicable as the innovative concepts BotW was credited with, I don’t see them being considered as “game changers”, at least not in the same way.
The fact that other developers most likely won't be able to replicate TOTK is further evidence of how far Nintendo pulled ahead of the pack in some regards.

Overall developer sentiment in the thread I posted was generally along the lines of - good luck to anyone else trying to put all of that together without everything completely breaking.

Totally a fair take. Nothing wrong with valuing different aspects of innovation and game direction.

See above. BotW established the basics, which are a lot easier to migrate over to other genres. TotK built upon those mechanics in very smart and innovative ways, but as a result they’re a lot more tailored to Zelda. It’s a brilliant step forward for the franchise, but for the industry as a whole? Not on the same level as BotW, and arguably not on the same level as BG3 or (potentially) Starfield.
You are talking about convert an existing none open world game into an openworld game. The freedom to reach everywhere (botw) doesnt apply for most other openworld games as its always about following some path, even if its openworld. (Not meaning linear). But the praise that botw gets is specially the freedom (climb everywhere) and the chemistry / physics engine it has. However, the physics engine with totk takes it a lot further. So i dont really agree about only botw and not totk. But i do agree that both games doesnt set a standaard for other openworld games. However, totk could do like the fuse system for instance. Or ascend. Or masterhand. Those are things, specially for crafting that i could see been used in other games, even not openworld.

I feel like we're quickly delving into overly exaggerative territory with the dev comments, which isn't necessary. The dev comments talking about how Tears of the Kingdom is a miracle are mostly talking about how it's a technological achievement relative to the Switch's old CPU. Or the level of polish of the game. Not that the systems itself couldn't be replicated by other studios given the time and budget. There's a huge difference between a developer doing something no one else is able to do period, and just optimizing your game really well for one platform ... particularly when said company literally made that platform.

In fact, the comments aren't even that dissimilar to Baldur's Gate's, where developers on Twitters spent weeks pre-release being concerned that the game would set the standard for the genre too high thanks to its quality and polish (which yes, I know it's apparently buggy from Act 3 onwards, but critics don't seem to care and devs don't seem to have noticed). So it feels kind of ironic to use it as a differentiator for Tears of the Kingdom.

Who is overly exaggerating? The dozens of developers quoted in that thread?

"Each one of these systems would have been astounding if it was just it by itself. To have it all happening at the same time and all of it to be interconnecting and working and playing nice with each other while the entire Legend of Zelda game, the normal loop that we experience from Breath of the Wild, is just laying right on top, that doesn't seem possible."

The dev comments talking about how Tears of the Kingdom is a miracle are mostly talking about how it's a technological achievement relative to the Switch's old CPU. Or the level of polish of the game. Not that the systems itself couldn't be replicated by other studios given the time and budget. There's a huge difference between a developer doing something no one else is able to do period, and just optimizing your game rea

That's actually not what it sounds like to me at all:

As Young points out, the Switch is "notorious for having a very weak CPU" and memory speed that's "incredibly slow compared to modern hardware", so to have all of this going on at once and "behaving predictably" is nothing short of miraculous. "Nintendo's out here making people look like fools on hardware that's literally tenfold what the Switch is," he concludes, "and they're doing things that people thought were impossible on modern hardware."

Last edited:
Who is overly exaggerating? The dozens of developers quoted in that thread?

"Each one of these systems would have been astounding if it was just it by itself. To have it all happening at the same time and all of it to be interconnecting and working and playing nice with each other while the entire Legend of Zelda game, the normal loop that we experience from Breath of the Wild, is just laying right on top, that doesn't seem possible."

As Young points out, the Switch is "notorious for having a very weak CPU" and memory speed that's "incredibly slow compared to modern hardware", so to have all of this going on at once and "behaving predictably" is nothing short of miraculous. "Nintendo's out here making people look like fools on hardware that's literally tenfold what the Switch is," he concludes, "and they're doing things that people thought were impossible on modern hardware."
I'm not sure why you're just quoting stuff that I already read in your thread, but ok.

Did you ... watch the Young video? Pretty much all of it is in context to it seeming impossible for the Switch. He says that it's impressive they layer so much stuff on top of each other, but I never denied it's impressive. The end of his video where he makes the comment on modern hardware is clearly very exaggerated to emphasize how impressive the programming is (he literally ends with "I'm going to be having a lot more sleepless nights" right after saying that). Using the bold code doesn't change that, the video's context is mostly about how impressive it is that they stitched it all together on Switch, and the fact that there are so many gameplay systems (he even talks about how pretty much every one is done in other games...). I just don't agree with the conclusion that he meant that part of the quote literally, it's more like other game devs just didn't try what Nintendo has done.

Josh Scherr is not even a programmer, he's a narrative director / writer who's role was in movies before the games industry and his most extensive credit is being a cinematics lead, which isn't even close to programming.

And again it's weird to use game-dev Twitter to prop up Tears of the Kingdom in comparison to Baldur's Gate. Baldur's Gate was the game where devs literally spent weeks pre-launch worried about how people would have expectations for their games, to the point of them making baseless accusations against Larian. Both games had a similar response on Twitter just with different attitudes.

Edit: Just to be clear, and I don't even feel I should have to specify this because it should be obvious. I'm not saying developers aren't impressed by Tears of the Kingdom. I'm saying that most comments about it being impressive are coming from a game design perspective, or a polished perspective, or from the fact it's able to run on Switch. Not that the kind of game it is was literally impossible until Nintendo made it, which was what was being implied. There's literally a 26 developer quote article from GamesRadar about what developers think makes Tears of the Kingdom special (except one developer that didn't like it). None of their takeaways were that it was impossible, just the same takeaways that most average gamers have - it's polished, it's physics are impressive, and it runs on Switch. The most impressive thing about Tears of the Kingdom is really that someone made a game about bringing all those systems together, not that it was impossible or unthinkable until someone did so.

Last edited:
And again it's weird to use game-dev Twitter to prop up Tears of the Kingdom in comparison to Baldur's Gate. Baldur's Gate was the game where devs literally spent weeks pre-launch worried about how people would have expectations for their games, to the point of them making baseless accusations against Larian. Both games had a similar response on Twitter just with different attitudes.

Nobody is doing this though. The quotes from developers that I referenced in this thread literally had nothing to do with Baldur's Gate.

I was replying to this which I even bolded:

TotK’s mechanics, while awesome, aren’t “changing everything” for the open world genre.

Josh Scherr is not even a programmer, he's a narrative director / writer who's role was in movies before the games industry and his most extensive credit is being a cinematics lead, which isn't even close to programming.
Please refrain from trying to discredit successful game developers based on what you perceive to their rank and position in the industry because you're trying to downplay said comments. It's extremely insulting. As stated there were many developers in that thread from all different parts of the industry echoing similar sentiments. I'm not going to pull all of them out because that's not what this thread is about but people are free to read the link that I posted above.

Last edited:
You don’t need to argue guys. I can settle this debate once I play BG3 and Starfield. You may take my opinion as gospel.

Nobody is doing this though. The quotes from developers that I referenced in this thread literally had nothing to do with Baldur's Gate.
I know the posts you're referencing have nothing to do with Baldur's Gate? They're months old. I'm saying it's weird to prop up Tears of the Kingdom because of game-dev Twitter when we have an example of that with another contender. Thunder even mentioned Baldur's Gate as well and your own post compares Tears of the Kingdom's achievements to other games

The fact that other developers most likely won't be able to replicate TOTK is further evidence of how far Nintendo pulled ahead of the pack in some regards.

Please refrain from trying to discredit successful game developers based on what you perceive to their rank and position in the industry because you're trying to downplay said comments. It's extremely insulting. As stated there were many developers in that thread from all different parts of the industry echoing similar sentiments. I'm not going to pull all of them out because that's not what this thread is about but people are free to read the link that I posted posted.
I'm not discrediting them, I meant their most extensive credit as in the thing closest to games programming out of the roles they've taken, not that that was their biggest credit. I even contextualize that in the same sentence. There's nothing more "prestigious" about being a programmer than a successful writer, it just so happens it would make him less experienced in the subjects he was tweeting about. That's not the same as saying they aren't successful at their job ...

This doesn't take away from the fact that I provided an article with 26 devs who's main takeaway from the game wasn't that it was impossible or that Nintendo was on a magical pedestal. Which was the entire point I was getting at, not that devs weren't impressed with Zelda. Your other examples show people being impressed by something, which we can all agree was how the game was received.

In the spirit of this thread badly needing to move on:

76kK.gif

This was because people thought that it was made without something giving. After release we found that something did in fact give. The comments were under the impression that Act 1's polish was how the game was in it entirety, but this is not true. TOTK's comment came after it released.

This was because people thought that it was made without something giving. After release we found that something did in fact give. The comments were under the impression that Act 1's polish was how the game was in it entirety, but this is not true. TOTK's comment came after it released.
Oh, I definitely agree Baldur's Gate 3 seems to have cracks that are starting to show. But the point was the reception of the games by gamedevs on Twitter, and Baldur's Gate 3 continued to have similar comments following the games release still throughout most of the first week just like Zelda. Only now in the end of the week are cracks starting to show and get reported on.

Curiously though Baldur's Gates issues don't seem to be impacting reviews. Makes me wonder if problems are being overreported or if reviewers just didn't get far enough (probably both).

Only one is a Nintendo game. Doesn't that settle which one is better?
Certainly settles which one is less likely to be bug ridden
giphy.gif

Seriously though... I'm shocked to hear to how polished Starfield apparently is given it's a Bethesda game.

Looks like that extra year in the oven really paid off.

Certainly settles which one is less likely to be bug ridden
giphy.gif

Seriously though... I'm shocked to hear to how polished Starfield apparently is given it's a Bethesda game.

Looks like that extra year in the oven really paid off.
The question is, is it just a good game that handle things way better than no man sky, or does it actual reinvent stuff like totk. Im hype for starfield aswell, i just think it will not match innovation (or like no other game released this year) like totk did. But lets see when its out.

Last edited:
The question is, is it just a good game that handle things way better than no man sky, or does it actual reinvent stuff like totk. Im hype for starfield aswell, i just thing it will match innovation (or no other gae released this year) like totk did. But lets see when its out.
It's not going to be like No Man's Sky save for (more limited) space travel and mining for resources. I think we can expect something like a more evolved version of Skyrim/Fallout in space. I doubt it will be all that innovative unless we're looking at it from a technical pov. One thing Starfield will probably have over TOTK is an awe factor... apparently the the lighting is excellent and the graphics are very next gen. There will be ship building, a ton to explore with some populated cities scattered throughout the different planets.

There are a lot of gameplay systems going on as well which explains the heavy tutorial over the first couple hours of the game.

If I have any concerns it's the combat and general moment to moment gameplay which often falls a little short in Bethesda games...that and not being able to land your ship on the different planets in real time. Also, how are they going to pull off having all of those lifeless planets without tedium setting in? Especially given the fact there are no land vehicles.

Besides all that, I fully expect it to be the most fully realized space travel game ever created. Early impressions seem very strong.

Last edited:
Curiously though Baldur's Gates issues don't seem to be impacting reviews. Makes me wonder if problems are being overreported or if reviewers just didn't get far enough (probably both).
It's a little bit of both. The game has a lot of jank to it even in Acts 1&2, but it's the kinda jank that is pretty easy to ignore or just goofy. You do want to save often for a number of reasons unrelated to bugs, and you generally won't lose a lot having to reload if some shit is borked. Act 3 is where it gets a bit sketchy. I'm in that act, as well as most of my friend group with a few people I know having completed it. The performance issues in this act are pretty darn real, which is easily the most noticeable thing which people will complain about. The bugs are a mixed bag from what I've seen. We've ran into some first hand that require a reload with no real way around it, but nothing worse than that. I had a friend who decided to finish the game without exploring much of Act 3 (wanted to be ready for the POE league and he wants to play it again anyways lol) and he experienced very minor bugs. I've heard of worse, with one friend who had a quest bug out which required a pretty massive multihour reload to fix. He just abandoned it and said he'll come around to it on the next playthrough (pretty common theme). Act 3 is also where the game starts to run out of steam on some if its plot threads and kinda turns into this weird meandering thing while the main questline is stalled out waiting to end. I would not describe it as bad, but it's definitely not a tone setter with other issues going on.

All that being said, another pretty common theme is everybody is itching to start new characters and go through it all again, especially those on group saves. There's been a lot worse bugs/late game issues in much lesser RPGs, so a lot of people are just rolling with it for now. BG3 offers something pretty special for a specific crowd of people, so seeing a lot of people not worry about that too much isn't unsurprising. Larian also has a good track record of fixing up stuff like this. DOS2 was much much worse than this, and it ended up getting fixed up pretty well. If Larian don't deliver on the promise of patching up Act 3, people will probably turn sour and lose them a decent amount of the insane goodwill they have atm. If things aren't patched up for the console port, I do expect there to be some more pushback coming from that crowd. Feels like PC players are more used to just raw ass jank, where consoles tend to have a bit less of that going on.

Todd Howard: “I understand. You found good games this year. You had a good system, you made a good living. You had the Summer Games Fest and Gamescom. So you didn't need a friend like me. Now you come and say "Todd Howard, give me a good RPG." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me "Toddfather."

You come into my house on the day my space game is to be released and you ask me who is GOTY.

Geoff Keighley: How much shall I pay you??

Todd: Geoff, Geoff what have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, the GOTY would be decided this very day. And if by some chance an honest man like yourself made enemies they would become my enemies. And then, they would fear you.

Geoff: “Be my friend... Toddfather”

Todd: Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to rebuy Skyrim for me. But until that day, consider this GOTY a gift on my space game’s release day.

If you do reset it, my request is that you screen cap it as it stood before the reset and post it in the thread, just so we have something for comparison purposes

I also concur that we should wait for Starfield. We’re close enough that waiting an extra week or so should be fine.

Yeah there’s no point without waiting for Starfield at this point. It’s the biggest wild card. I don’t see, like, Spider Man 2 being a surprise 97 but SF has that potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom