• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Music What song are you listening to right now?

How about I post an unreleased track by one of my favourite bands.

Edit: I know no one cares but the band asked me to take these down.

Last edited:
Hey, works for me! I don't care what anyone says, Mannheim Steamroller is great. Saw them in concert once and they were awesome.
I test stereo equipment with Toccata off Fresh Aire III, it's a banger.

At the moment, though, I'm spinning some Kishi Bashi:

I swear, BRADIO is unable to produce anything but bangers, even if it's just for the opening of some silly isekai show.

It was on Spotify briefly, but I guess the rights didn't clear 🙃 I gotta download the MP3 somewhere now just to keep it in my summer playlist

It was on Spotify briefly, but I guess the rights didn't clear 🙃 I gotta download the MP3 somewhere now just to keep it in my summer playlist

I yeah’d this thinking it was the original before listening, oops. This is still cool, though! Just doesn’t have quite the same smoothness.

I just watched Joe Hisaishi conducting suites from his Miyazaki scores and I am so happy inside

This is me and @Clov's song
Saw The Magnetic Fields with a friend last night in DC. Had only a passing familiarity with the music despite a couple of my close friends being major fans, and I'd always kind of intended to do a deep-dive on the catalogue. The show was so great that it finally gave me the kick in the pants I'd been needing.

Been listening a lot today.

Well, I am listening to the Magnetic Fields now that I took a look at the thread

Listening to this brings back so many memories! @Phosphorescent Skeleton playing this through the aux of her car, driving me on a daytrip though the Ibaraki countryside during Summertime, stopping at used stores digging for cheap Blu Rays...

This is another one we listened to a lot!

Cleveland based band who I forget from time to time then when I listen I go, man, why don't I listen to them more?

Never thought I'd hear a version of this song that actually has me bopping my head but here we be:

Shit gets real around 1:00 (especially the little bubbly bass sound at 1:17)

The Gaslight Anthem coming out with a single featuring Bruce Springsteen today has me smack dab in the middle of a strange Venn Diagram with BarMinHeimer, but God I'm feeling good

Back
Top Bottom