• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!
  • General system instability
    🚧 We apologise for the recent server issues. The site may be unavaliable while we investigate the problem. 🚧

Music What song are you listening to right now?

A friend kept telling me to listen to Amanda Palmer without also mentioning she was in The Dresden Dolls. With that in mind, this song is amazing, and I regret kicking the can down the road:

Lots of good music out today that's been on repeat - and not even the couple that I'm really anticipating. Metric get top billing for me though:

Had a moment last night just listening to Dua Lipa's discography on shuffle, and remembered this edit of Levitating existed and now this is stuck on loop

Seriously, such a minor edit and it elevates both her vocals AND the instrumental. Somehow this sounds more official than the studio release.

Damn everybody here has such good taste in music. I can’t Yeah! enough.

I am behind on Tenacious D singles I guess. Discovered this today, kind of can’t stop listening:

@Buried In Time have you come across any of the bootleg mashups or remixes The Midnight have done that are floating around YouTube and SoundCloud yet?

This is among my favourites (the pitch change on Taylor's voice takes a little getting used to but it fits Collateral so well), but I've also found remixes The Midnight did early in their career for Drake and Jon Bellion, as well as some mashups others have made with Whitney Houston, Lady Gaga, and Bieber

after seeing them on tour with Fall Out Boy last weekend I've been on a Bring Me the Horizon kick. this is one of the many songs in rotation.

Gradation by Kana-Boon. This song has been stuck on my head since I started watching the anime that has this song.

I feel like I find myself saying "oh, this is an underrated classic in Billy's catalogue" a lot.

Apparently TikTok is influencing my music taste now for a blend of nostalgic music with fresh lyrics but damn if this ain't catchy

Went down an Olympics rabbit hole today and got super hype for next year and hearing this incredible theme once again.

Back
Top Bottom