• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Music What song are you listening to right now?

I've always liked this live version of "My Life" because Billy starts it off with a bit of Beethoven's 9th.

I remember my friend begging me to listen to The Avalanches: Since I Left You more than 20 years ago. And I wanted to! But somehow I only got around to it this weekend. (Fuck, that's like 22 years.)

What an astonishing album. Absolute masterpiece. Listened to it all weekend.

I remember my friend begging me to listen to The Avalanches: Since I Left You more than 20 years ago. And I wanted to! But somehow I only got around to it this weekend. (Fuck, that's like 22 years.)

What an astonishing album. Absolute masterpiece. Listened to it all weekend.
Frontier Psychiatrist!

I also really liked their most recent album, though it’s got a greater emphasis on guest artists over plunderphonics.

this 20-minute-long song that Animal Collective first played live over five years ago finally came out today. really beautiful stuff

I'm so fucking late to the party, but after only knowing King Kunta and a few other singles, I'm finally listening to To Pimp A Butterfly in full and just...damn I've been sleeping

Last edited:
Fall Out Boy's "We Didn't Start The Fire" sequel song has a shout out to Metroid.

Here's the original for comparison.

Last edited:

Tears of the Kingdom soundtrack has been getting some spins as I work lately, and it's fucking excellent.

The "We Didn't Start The Fire" sequel song has a shout out to Metroid.

Here's the original for comparison.

they are my favorite band and this version sounds great but after listening to it i thought "wow people are going to hate this" lmao

they are my favorite band and this version sounds great but after listening to it i thought "wow people are going to hate this" lmao
It's pretty lazy they didn't go in chronological order, and also funny that this is a assignment I had to do in middle school but they turned it into a real song. That said, I appreciate the "Shinzo Abe blown away" bit.

I was listing to Elton John today, live.
My mom still had Tickets for a 2020 concert which got postponed several times because of Corona and his accident.

Never really been into his music, but I wished I was a fan tonight because this was a crazy good concert.

Getting into De De Mouse again.

First found him cause of his Shadow World remix in P4D which apparently most people don't hate but the reality is, it's fantastic.

His other stuff is a little more traditional and well-received, also super good.

I need that ear murdering synth lead in, I paid for the full array of sound from my speakers, I'm going to get my money's worth.

Back
Top Bottom