• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Spoiler The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread (Tag Story Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely leaked.

and definitely a linear story progression.

Oh man I'm hyped now.

Zelda being one of the few things I try to have some modicum of control with, I guess I might be hopping out myself.

Been real, everyone!

Is there a stream? Want to see the first cutscene before bailing out. XD
No, but there are several screenshots of the beginning.
As expected, you explore the depths of Hyrule Castle with Zelda at the beginning before finding Ganondorfs body.

Welp, just came across the entire opening cutscene on Twitter. Holy shit this game is going to be INCREDIBLE.

Must... not.... search... Must... not... search....

I think you just melted my brain from hype with that post. I've played Zelda games since they first started coming out and I don't think I realized just how much of a Zelda-stan I am until now. Really starting to think this game is going to storm the game awards similar to Elden Ring. There's some good competition but this game is looking like another benchmark Zelda title. LFG!!!!

Seems like the game is already in the wild, the breath of the wild that is, and being played on emulators.

I don't really know where to follow spoilers. If I post a list of things I'd like to know, could someone @ me when it's confirmed or disproven?

It seems that Link starts with full hearts or perhaps based on the Botw save and they are removed by curse.

And kind of more importantly

It adapts the old heart numbers to the new layout, which confirms 20 hearts on just the first row and then incomplete second row, which means if hearts work the same we are aiming at around 200+ shrines, and around 240 shrines if the 7 battery vials are equivalent to hearts/stamina upgrades.

and that's it for spoilers for me! Out forever! See y'all in June!

To be far, that's quite a few switch games these days
Plenty of people were playing Pokemone Scarlet/Violet over a week before release. I also remember the Skyward Sword saga as my room mate at the time obtained it over a week early also.

If only physical releases had a 3-4 week delay, but fans/collectors would never allow it.

Oh I'm so happy the E3 2019 teaser wasn't misrepresentative of the game.
To be fair, I am not sure how we could infer anything from just the beginning of the game. People are jumping to conclusions but nothing is sure on the structure of the overall game or of the story elements.

I'm only going to check for any structural spoilers and leave story and number of dungeons/etc. completely blind, but for those who are checking every spoiler, what is your excitement level rn? Are you hearing things you wanted to see improved from BotW?

Also, does anyone have a link to a YouTube keyword blocker/muter extension I could install?

I'm only going to check for any structural spoilers and leave story and number of dungeons/etc. completely blind, but for those who are checking every spoiler, what is your excitement level rn? Are you hearing things you wanted to see improved from BotW?

Also, does anyone have a link to a YouTube keyword blocker/muter extension I could install?
There’s not much out there right now, Someone streamed the very beginning for a few minutes until the stream crashed. Now they’re uploading the game, so it won’t take too long until there is a lot more. Hype for me is insane now I know how the game starts.

YouTube community section, 'blocked words' and then go crazy.

I've seen more than I should, my hype is immeasurable.

The only thing that leaked is the intro. We still don't know squat.

yep. whole game leaked now.

not sure what if what i read was true but if so i def read too much. i do this to myself every time lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff Communication
Does your post contain any story spoilers? Please err on the side of caution and use spoiler tags before posting it. Failure to do so may result in being banned from the thread.
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom