• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic [Spoilers Allowed] Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST8| Press Your (Nintendo Direct) Luck! [Read Staff Post]

Which heavily rumored "it's absolutely gonna show up this time" game are we NOT going to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This direct has PRIME real-estate
You can find that ST right here:

I'm just saying, people are hanging off Pyoro because last Direct he started posting hints before it was actually officially announced. But the time before that, where he first made his name, all of the hints came in the time between the announcement and the Direct. Even the Partner Showcase was more like this.

So it's entirely possible that the bird is still leaking, without giving a date tipoff.

Setting Pyoro aside, wasn’t the “sale pattern” the only pattern that really worked? Maybe I’m remembering wrong but didn’t we usually have a sale the week before the direct? In this case this week is the most probable.
Also, the Hollow Knight thing is really sus for a direct this week imho + the Juneteenth is another reason to held the direct this week.
Nintendo has done directs the same days as a Playstation showcase, so I don’t see problems on doing them later this week (maybe on Thursday) since the last presentation scheduled for sgf is today.

The Direct isn’t this week, it’s in late June. AFAIK the exact date isn’t even set yet.
Buddy, just please, give me a morsel of info about Prime 4. They can delay the direct to September for all I care, I just need Prime 4.

Also, if the date isn't set, how can you be certain about it being late.

707.jpg

date not being set is hilarious to me

it's the 10th. what the hell is the holdup
There’s two options here.

A) it is set and Brazil’s source(s) just doesn’t know it
B) it isn’t set because Nintendo is making some internal changes and god only knows if that’s for better or worse………..

Don’t look too much into it. Last year’s June Direct changed dates the week of IIRC.

I have no idea why that happens, but it’s happened many times before. Too many variables involved and the reason why leakers rarely talk about specific dates anymore, I figure.

I wonder if Pyoro hears the final exact date and that’s when he also hears the details. Maybe it’s why he never says anything UNTIL the week prior to the direct because that’s truly when he knows the exact timing of it.

Last edited:
Nintendo saw Microsoft’s presentation today and decided to delay the direct to the last week so they can include the next 3D Mario and Mario Kart X in the direct.

Don’t look too much into it. Last year’s June Direct changed dates the week of IIRC.

I have no idea why that happens, but it’s happened many times before. Too many variables involved and the reason why leakers rarely talk about specific dates anymore, I figure.
nintendo's still in panic mode?

The direct date is determined after it is determined who wins the rainbow cup this month at Nintendo HQ. I'm rooting for Furukawa this year but Reggie is rumored to make a comeback as well.

Late June...does that have to mean the last week of June? That's how I read that, which surprises me. I was really hoping for next week. I didn't want to wait THAT long. Oh well. We'll see soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom