• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic RPGs |ST| Our Home Base For All Role Playing Game Discussions!

I'm not having too much of a better time with KH2. I'm halfway through, and so far it's not really grabbing me, the combat is a bit better, sure, but otherwise, I'm really struggling.

I think the problem I'm having is that I honestly find the Disney worlds to be fairly dull. The game is far more interesting and intriguing when Kairi, Riku, Axel and the organizationare involved, I just like them a lot more. Some people say that those parts is when the story becomes convoluted and confusing, but I'm finding it engaging.

In other words, maybe KH isn't for me, since Disney is like the entire premise of the series, haha.

@xghost777 I'm still going to tackle BBS, Chain of Memories and Recoded. Are those games heavier on the original characters, or is it still a lot of Disney?

BBS has a big emphasis on the Original Characters. The main drawback is that you’re going to revisit each Disney World at least 3 times due to the game’s structure.

If you’re not really caring for the Disney stuff I would skip Chain and ReCoded which heavily reuse KH1.

I'm not having too much of a better time with KH2. I'm halfway through, and so far it's not really grabbing me, the combat is a bit better, sure, but otherwise, I'm really struggling.

I think the problem I'm having is that I honestly find the Disney worlds to be fairly dull. The game is far more interesting and intriguing when Kairi, Riku, Axel and the organizationare involved, I just like them a lot more. Some people say that those parts is when the story becomes convoluted and confusing, but I'm finding it engaging.

In other words, maybe KH isn't for me, since Disney is like the entire premise of the series, haha.

@xghost777 I'm still going to tackle BBS, Chain of Memories and Recoded. Are those games heavier on the original characters, or is it still a lot of Disney?
Yeah Kingdom Hearts is weird in that 80+% of each game is essentially filler with the Disney worlds when it comes to the main plot (the exceptions tend to be the most memorable). I personally don’t think Kingdom Hearts is confusing because they all only really have a beginning event, a middle event, and an ending event in each one and for me too that’s the stuff I care about the most (Sora, Roxas, Kairi, Axel etc.). The Disney worlds only become significantly better in KH3 since they have more story (The Toy Story level is a new adventure that is apparently canon which is wild) and just way more fun gameplay (the Pirates of the Caribbean level in KH3 in particular is straight up Assassin’s Creed Black Flag), but yeah Disney is always prevalent except in spinoffs like 358/2 Days where the Disney levels are still there, but the Disney characters are almost MIA (358 incidentally is the game with the biggest focus on the original characters, Birth By Sleep is the second).

The “mainline” games of Kingdom Hearts II, Birth By Sleep, Dream Drop Distance, and Kingdom Hearts III are the best of the series. I think if you don’t like II, I’d find it hard to recommend to keep going, but I do hope you see KH2 through. Depending on where you are exactly, you still have a lot of fun, great stuff with the original characters ahead. The way KH2 wraps up is also pretty perfect for if they never got another game in the series so that could be just a good stopping point in general for you. Spinoffs like Chain of Memories are neat (the card combat in the second campaign is pretty cool), but if you are already struggling to enjoy Kingdom Hearts I think those would be extra hard to play through.

Yeah Kingdom Hearts is weird in that 80+% of each game is essentially filler with the Disney worlds when it comes to the main plot (the exceptions tend to be the most memorable). I personally don’t think Kingdom Hearts is confusing because they all only really have a beginning event, a middle event, and an ending event in each one and for me too that’s the stuff I care about the most (Sora, Roxas, Kairi, Axel etc.). The Disney worlds only become significantly better in KH3 since they have more story (The Toy Story level is a new adventure that is apparently canon which is wild) and just way more fun gameplay (the Pirates of the Caribbean level in KH3 in particular is straight up Assassin’s Creed Black Flag), but yeah Disney is always prevalent except in spinoffs like 358/2 Days where the Disney levels are still there, but the Disney characters are almost MIA (358 incidentally is the game with the biggest focus on the original characters, Birth By Sleep is the second).

The “mainline” games of Kingdom Hearts II, Birth By Sleep, Dream Drop Distance, and Kingdom Hearts III are the best of the series. I think if you don’t like II, I’d find it hard to recommend to keep going, but I do hope you see KH2 through. Depending on where you are exactly, you still have a lot of fun, great stuff with the original characters ahead. The way KH2 wraps up is also pretty perfect for if they never got another game in the series so that could be just a good stopping point in general for you. Spinoffs like Chain of Memories are neat (the card combat in the second campaign is pretty cool), but if you are already struggling to enjoy Kingdom Hearts I think those would be extra hard to play through.

BBS has a big emphasis on the Original Characters. The main drawback is that you’re going to revisit each Disney World at least 3 times due to the game’s structure.

If you’re not really caring for the Disney stuff I would skip Chain and ReCoded which heavily reuse KH1.

I thank you both for your replies!

I’ve put a few hours into Nobody Saves the World, which is an top-down dungeon crawling action-RPG, somewhat of a blend of Diablo and A Link to the Past. On the one hand, it’s addicting to level up all the various forms and abilities by mixing up the classes and unlocks, but there’s little to the game structure but mobs of generic enemies to power through.

I was a little unsure if I wanted to go back to Dungeon Encounters after last weekend's double party wipe. However, I've been back on it today and yesterday and I'm seriously glad I did because the game has really opened up.

The game lets you gradually find and equip abilities which aid in battle, or which improve your exploration options. Relatively early you get abilities which let you move one floor down if there's a tile at those co-ordinates. But now I have Greater Ascension and Greater Descension, which lets me move up or down to the next tile at those co-ordinates. You can skip up or down by literally dozens of floors this way.

Another ability you can equip is called Wanderer Tracking, which shows you how close recruitable party members are. Using this in conjunction with the two abilities above, I've been able to skip around the dungeon and find higher level characters. Combined with the map and math puzzles the game gives you, I've also been able to find some very strong equipment. This has really opened up the game, giving me both the options and abilities to shoot straight for the final boss; or the option to explore thoroughly with much more security than I previously had.

Kudos.

I have this weird itch to replay FF12 for some reason and it isn't going away. My last playthrough was when the Switch version released, which wasn't even that long ago.

Replaying it anytime soon isn't feasible anyway with all the new RPGs on the horizon, and the ever-growing suspicion that I might after all cave at some point before September and replay XBC1+2.

I've been playing Cosmic Fantasy 2 on the TurboGrafx-CD and golly gee is it not good. There are a lot of issues with it, but the main one is the atrocious encounter rate. It seems like it's going to take me around 11 hours to finish the game, but if it had a normal encounter rate, it would probably be closer to 5 hours. It's every few steps.

And the battle system isn't even finished! You have your typical status curing items like antidotes, and you have accessories that reduce the magical damage you take, but..............the enemies don't use magic or status effects! Every single enemy in the game will only ever use a single target physical attack.

The high encounter rate also creates a problem with the music. The game uses CD audio for its music. This is an issue for TurboGrafx-CD RPGs because the console only has enough memory to store one CD song at a time. So let's say you're in a dungeon or the overworld and the music is playing, but then you walk two steps and get into a battle and it switches over to the battle music. At that moment, the overworld or dungeon music is dropped from the system's memory in order to make room for the battle music. So once you finish the battle, it has to start the overworld or dungeon music from the beginning because the console doesn't remember where it left off. Meaning you will only ever hear the first 2 seconds of that music throughout the game.

Interestingly, Dragon Slayer: The Legend of Heroes (a good game) fixes this issue by letting people pick if they want the CD music, or music from the PSG sound chip in the console. You can change it at any time in the settings, and if you use the PSG music it will sound different (though not necessarily worse), but after battles the music will pick up exactly where it left off.

Also, this was one of Working Designs' first translations and it has their signature style all over it. Even if I didn't know going into it that Working Designs had done the translation, I would have figured it out because it has the same exact feel as the Lunar games. That's not a surprise seeing how Lunar: The Silver Star (a wonderful game and actually my preferred Lunar game over Eternal Blue) came out just a year and a half later, but it's still neat to notice.

In other news, I finally played and beat Mass Effect 1. That was a pretty great game. I owned in back in the day on the 360, but due to it being a busy time in my life, I only ever played it for about an hour. I picked up the Legendary Edition for really cheap around Christmas and I'm glad I finally got to right that wrong in my gaming history.

Nope. Nope. Nope. I'm shelving KH2 as well. And I don't think I'll touch any of the other games in the collection. I just don't think KH is for me..

Time to replay more FF games!

Nope. Nope. Nope. I'm shelving KH2 as well. And I don't think I'll touch any of the other games in the collection. I just don't think KH is for me..

Time to replay more FF games!
As someone who surrendered to the sunk cost fallacy and did play every game in the collection, I support your decision. Which Final Fantasy will you be replaying first as your palate cleanser?

As someone who surrendered to the sunk cost fallacy and did play every game in the collection, I support your decision. Which Final Fantasy will you be replaying first as your palate cleanser?

I have a save file on Final Fantasy XII (Got stuck on Mateus) that I'm gonna continue. Love that game, it'll make for a great palate cleanser.

Restarted Xenoblade II for the 3rd time. Hope I can stay with it but just like the first two times I played the game it's like system on system on system. It's so overwhelming. Please tell me I can just play and it will eventually click. :(

Restarted Xenoblade II for the 3rd time. Hope I can stay with it but just like the first two times I played the game it's like system on system on system. It's so overwhelming. Please tell me I can just play and it will eventually click. :(
What parts are you having trouble with? It seems way more intimidating at a glance than it actually is.

What parts are you having trouble with? It seems way more intimidating at a glance than it actually is.
I'm still at the beginning now, at the part
where you have to save Nia and finding out information about her wherabouts

It's just that's it's tutorial upon tutorial and I really can't remember all of it. I feel it might click if I just play the game and do some side quests but this game really makes me feel I'm not maximizing what I could get out of it. Like the timing with arts cancelling for example which is hard to do when you try to stay alive during encounters.

I'm just roaming around for rabbits to practice te battle system lol. I kinda feel stupid :)

I'm still at the beginning now, at the part
where you have to save Nia and finding out information about her wherabouts

It's just that's it's tutorial upon tutorial and I really can't remember all of it. I feel it might click if I just play the game and do some side quests but this game really makes me feel I'm not maximizing what I could get out of it. Like the timing with arts cancelling for example which is hard to do when you try to stay alive during encounters.

I'm just roaming around for rabbits to practice te battle system lol. I kinda feel stupid :)
Ok yeah definitely learn how to cancel arts, that’s one of the most important skills in the game. You can only cancel into one art early right now so it should be fairly manageable. I kind of remember the tutorial overload at the beginning, but yeah it doesn’t really matter right now since the only thing you have to get used to is art canceling. I don’t think you are building a team just yet, but I’ll just say the only thing that really matters is getting rare blades on each character. You can get through the main game really with any composition.

That Direct really punishes you if you have a rpg backlog...or never played the Xenoblade games. I'm like trying to squeeze both games in hopes to play XC3 by December.

Beat the final boss in Dungeon Encounters - excellent game. Worth persevering through the first 35 to 40 floors to pick up the exploration abilities so that you can massively open up progression.

That Direct really punishes you if you have a rpg backlog...or never played the Xenoblade games. I'm like trying to squeeze both games in hopes to play XC3 by December.
I wouldn’t rush through the Xenoblade games, you don’t want to get burnt out and then not enjoy them. Once Xenoblade 3 is out, it will always be there for you when you are ready.

I’m probably getting five of the RPGs shown: Xenoblade 3, Chrono Cross, Live A Live, and the Front Missions. I definitely feel my backlog growing already as only Xenoblade is a definite high priority for me lol.

Live A Live immediately jumped to the top of my priority list, ahead of every other RPG coming out this year - including Xenoblade 3 - and the entirety of my backlog.

I only know the bare minimum about the game. The first time I heard about it was in the lead-up to Octopath Traveler. But I'm sold based on the concept and the trailer alone. I'm convinced the remake happened because seven artists at Square-Enix sat together one day and pitched each other ideas on what landscapes they want to bring to life next with HD-2D. "I want to try a sun-bleached wild west town." "I'd like to paint pagodas in the moonlight." "Why can't we tackle a sci-fi theme with spaceships and robots?" and the seven artists argued back and forth over whose passion project should come next until they remembered the perfect vehicle to do all seven ideas. The imagination on display in the redone scenes is exuberant.

I wouldn’t rush through the Xenoblade games, you don’t want to get burnt out and then not enjoy them. Once Xenoblade 3 is out, it will always be there for you when you are ready.

Yea, I thought I was being patient and not rushing things by pushing it to December but like you said it's always there. I'm near the end of PLA and next game/rpg will either be NEO TWEWY or XC1.

Yea, I thought I was being patient and not rushing things by pushing it to December but like you said it's always there. I'm near the end of PLA and next game/rpg will either be NEO TWEWY or XC1.
That’s awesome! Those are my two favorite RPGs on Switch depending if you count Breath of the Wild or not.

I’m probably getting five of the RPGs shown: Xenoblade 3, Chrono Cross, Live A Live, and the Front Missions. I definitely feel my backlog growing already as only Xenoblade is a definite high priority for me lol.
My backlog is a lost cause at this point and I have backlogs for individual franchises, Xenoblade included. It's sad.

Live A Live immediately jumped to the top of my priority list, ahead of every other RPG coming out this year - including Xenoblade 3 - and the entirety of my backlog.
Yup. I have a feeling I'm going to be rolling from finishing up Octopath Traveler (or getting damn close) to Triangle Strategy to Live A Live to Front Mission 1st. Maybe some breaks in there for Kirby and Splatoon 3 single-player but this is going to be a good year of JRPG comfort food for me.

At least Live A Live and Front Mission will be on the shorter side. FM1 I think took me no more than 30 hours for the SNES version, and HLTB has Live A Live at 20-30 hours. I'd love to squeeze in Xenoblade 1 this year but I just don't see myself having a big enough lull to do it in one go or with minimal breaks.

My backlog is a lost cause at this point and I have backlogs for individual franchises, Xenoblade included. It's sad.

Yup. I have a feeling I'm going to be rolling from finishing up Octopath Traveler (or getting damn close) to Triangle Strategy to Live A Live to Front Mission 1st. Maybe some breaks in there for Kirby and Splatoon 3 single-player but this is going to be a good year of JRPG comfort food for me.

At least Live A Live and Front Mission will be on the shorter side. FM1 I think took me no more than 30 hours for the SNES version, and HLTB has Live A Live at 20-30 hours. I'd love to squeeze in Xenoblade 1 this year but I just don't see myself having a big enough lull to do it in one go or with minimal breaks.

Finishing shortish RPGs is my favorite backlog activity because it may only take 20-30 hours but my brain is programmed to think of RPGs as massive games so I get the full endorphin rush of knocking a 80-120 hours colossus off the list.

So having finished Tales of arise i am about to start lost judgement im hoping for like a dragon sequel information myself i have played every game and tbh it might be my favorite.

Tonight I started Shin Megami Tensei: if... and I just cleared the first major area. This is considered a below average MegaTen game, but in my opinion, it is EASILY a 10/10 flawless masterpiece of game. You see, the music in the principal's office is the iconic and beloved Pascal's Theme from SMT 1!!!!!!

My playthrough of Pandora’s Tower did end in tragedy as I encountered the infamous glitch that prevents you from entering the 11th tower. I could enter tower 12, but not 11. My Wii crashed four times as it tried to load in and I really do not want to damage my console that I’ve had for 15+ years so I have to call it. I had tried a few methods to get around it that I read about online, but no luck. I wish I had heard about the glitch sooner since I would have swapped my last two games around to avoid ending on such a sad note.

That said I still do have a digital Wii game on the Wii U to play, Zack and Wiki, which I’ve always have heard is great and I recently discovered I still have one working Gamecube memory card (I thought mine were all broken) so I’m looking forward to replaying some GameCube games in the near future starting with Paper Mario and The Thousand Year Door. I also have digital copies of Final Fantasy VI and Chrono Trigger to replay at some point. So it’s definitely a weird feeling as my long main Wii journey ends the way it did, but I still have a little more fun ahead in the after party.

Tonight I started Shin Megami Tensei: if... and I just cleared the first major area. This is considered a below average MegaTen game, but in my opinion, it is EASILY a 10/10 flawless masterpiece of game. You see, the music in the principal's office is the iconic and beloved Pascal's Theme from SMT 1!!!!!!

My gawd, need more Pascal in my life. 🐕

Never played it but enjoyed the heck out of this playthru vid:

===

I did just beat Ys 8 Lacrimosa of Dana ... On Stadia 😂

It was crazy epic. I was not prepared.

90 hour playtime tho, I wish games didn't take me so long! Did some grinding but I don't think too egregious. Often times I fall off games because I'm taking too long and kinda burn out, eg Xenoblade 1, Three Houses.

This one tho, this one I saw all the way thru and enjoyed the "True ending". I don't get how the metaphysics work but hey it's all good.

Last edited:
Dragon Quest 8
I wrapped up Dragon Quest 8 last week. That is to say that I beat the final story boss once, then dabbled with post-game, then beat a few of the optional bosses, decided that was enough and then watched the "true" ending on youtube. I really liked it over all. The characters were great, the story had some good twists and turns and the gameplay was classic DQ. I really got into the monster battle and photography side quests. They were a great diversion.

I didn't like the alchemy system as much. At first I thought it was a fun addition and I used it like cooking in BOTW. I really enjoyed trying different combinations to come up with new items. But towards the end of the game I found myself worn down by it, especially when treasure chests would give crafting ingredients instead of weapons or armor. When I found myself looking up crafting recipes online and then had to look up another recipe to make ingredients and then another, I decided it was not my idea of fun. I also found myself missing the long long long dungeons of some of the older DQ games. I never thought I'd say that.

But those complaints aside it was great overall. The characters, snappy combat, the huge world and fun story made for a great adventure.

Path of Radiance
I've made minuscule progress on Fire Emblem Path of Radiance. Fire Emblem and Dragon Quest are kind of polar opposites of my RPG diet. DQ is comfort food, FE is not. I've probably only completed one or two missions since my last post here. I'm on part three of four in chapter 17. I appreciate that they broke it up instead of leaving it as one giant level, but it's still kind of overwhelming. I'll keep chipping at it. The thrill of a successful crit is real and it's very rewarding to complete a mission, but the way my life is right now, I'm looking for brain-off entertainment, and Fire Emblem is not that.

I saw the credits roll on monster hunter world yesterday. Those games feel like action rpgs at times. Felt good! Now I’m at master rank and it’s much harder.

Baldur's Gate 3 got an update.

Still waiting for when it'll come out, but I'm guessing that's later this year so it shouldn't be too long now.

Baldur's Gate 3 got an update.

Still waiting for when it'll come out, but I'm guessing that's later this year so it shouldn't be too long now.

I bought it but still waiting myself once i realized you have to start over every major patch i decided to wait.

I bought it but still waiting myself once i realized you have to start over every major patch i decided to wait.
I never buy games Early Access (just my personal aside here); I prefer to enjoy the product when it's completely done.

I’m playing the shin megami tensei III nocturne remaster, and I love it. It’s almost been 20 years since I played it, and I’m enjoying this trip of nostalgia.

Been playing Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden and it's super chill. I didn't play the other one (mainly because I forgot it existed) and really , it feels like a D&D campaign being narrated. I like the way the game manages the attacks and magics using the crystal and dices, and the skills since it gives you a lot fo customization. So far the only thing I don't like is the speed of the game (fortunately I just unlocked fast travel), and there is an option to make it faster but it even warns you things can start to act weird an you'll need to restart the game.

8/8 stories complete in Octopath after about 97 hours. Was kinda hoping for some sort of message instructing the player about completing the side stories or even a second credit roll, but nada. Onwards to mopping up sidequests and picking up the advanced jobs!

Been playing Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden and it's super chill. I didn't play the other one (mainly because I forgot it existed) and really , it feels like a D&D campaign being narrated. I like the way the game manages the attacks and magics using the crystal and dices, and the skills since it gives you a lot fo customization. So far the only thing I don't like is the speed of the game (fortunately I just unlocked fast travel), and there is an option to make it faster but it even warns you things can start to act weird an you'll need to restart the game.
How's the difficulty?

Finally finished Tales of Arise yesterday. I admit that I turned the difficulty down towards the end because I stopped caring about mastering the combat and just wanted to reach the end. Overall, as someone who's not very into overly complex combat systems, I thought Arise's combat was fine and understandable. If I had more time in my life I probably could have spent more time adjusting the AI and finding the perfect artes setups, but for a game I was playing on and off since September, I just wasn't feeling it.

Story was kind of mixed for me. I disliked a lot of the characters in the beginning, but most of them grew on me around the second half or so. On the other hand, the overarching narrative was interesting enough at first but I felt kind of lost by the end. Some parts felt like way too much talking, others felt like way too much fighting. The ending was satisfying, though. Overall, I liked it and am glad I played it, but it probably won't be a game I think about much in the future.

Anyways, the next RPG I will play is Trails in the Sky. I'm pretty excited since I've already played all four Cold Steel games (I know, wrong order, but it is what it is). I know it will be sort of mundane at times but it will be fun for me to explore more games in that universe as we wait for more localizations.

How's the difficulty?
I'd say in the easier/normal side, I haven't died but had a battle where 2 of my 4 party members were dead as I forgot to heal and the boss got lucky rolls. Ut does need some strategy as some monsters / bosses have very high defense and you need to use weakness or attacks with fixed damage, and there are even characters that don't have attacks without gems so you need to plan on stocking them or just waste a turn.

Also there are only 2 fixed members, the other 2 changes between chapters and each pair has their own style. For example the first pair is an attacker and a healer so you have a balanced party, but the second pair is an attacker and a tank, so you only have 1 healer and have to rely more on killing the enemies faster or use more items for healing

Ok, I am giving myself one last shot to finish Octopath Traveler. I have an 85-hour playthrough with only two character storylines finished. I have three characters in the mid 50's, one at 44, and the others in the upper 30's.

The last time I put serious effort into the game, I made it to the final boss in two storylines, but I hit the wall. Right now, I am going through and doing all of the side-quests. Hopefully that will level me up more and give me enough decent equipment.

One last time...

Ok, I am giving myself one last shot to finish Octopath Traveler. I have an 85-hour playthrough with only two character storylines finished. I have three characters in the mid 50's, one at 44, and the others in the upper 30's.

The last time I put serious effort into the game, I made it to the final boss in two storylines, but I hit the wall. Right now, I am going through and doing all of the side-quests. Hopefully that will level me up more and give me enough decent equipment.

One last time...
I bounced hard due to side quest itis

Well the soul hackers news got to finally grab a copy of blue reflection second light physically since it’s on sale and unlikely to drop more before it’s out of print.(and it’s KT so who knows on digital sales).

I was told elsewhere to watch blue reflection ray before hand(which is thankfully on Funi)

Well the soul hackers news got to finally grab a copy of blue reflection second light physically since it’s on sale and unlikely to drop more before it’s out of print.(and it’s KT so who knows on digital sales).

I was told elsewhere to watch blue reflection ray before hand(which is thankfully on Funi)
There is some great payoff for Ray in Second Light that made me feel like it was a more worthwhile watch than it was. My overwhelming feeling having watched Ray as it was airing was that it was a waste of time. It was in that uncomfortable spot where it was just good enough to make you keep watching, but just bad enough that made it painful. It also goes off the rails in the eleventh hour so watch out. I’m ultimately glad I watched it, but it’s rough going. There’s a good handful of memorable, amusing moments and some of the characters are good, but others are frustrating in various ways and two are major characters.

There is some great payoff for Ray in Second Light that made me feel like it was a more worthwhile watch than it was. My overwhelming feeling having watched Ray as it was airing was that it was a waste of time. It was in that uncomfortable spot where it was just good enough to make you keep watching, but just bad enough that made it painful. It also goes off the rails in the eleventh hour so watch out. I’m ultimately glad I watched it, but it’s rough going. There’s a good handful of memorable, amusing moments and some of the characters are good, but others are frustrating in various ways and two are major characters.
I have tolerance so we’ll see how it goes.. though I have a different sub or two I’m focusing on right now(Yatterman night and Shin Steel Jeeg)

The gear and JP will make more difference than the levels in my experience. The sidequests are a good way to get some extra levels but you really just want to walk everywhere and avoid using fast travel if you have the patience. Also being judicious with how you allocate the JP on each character can help get lesser used characters kitted out faster. Tressa and Therion's path actions are also incredibly useful for gearing up.

How long is the 3DS version of Soul Hackers? I still haven't played my copy, and I was going to finally get around to it if the new game was announced for Switch. I'm still pretty disappointed that I won't be able to play Soul Hackers 2 portably, but I may as well still play the first game soon if it's not too much of a time commitment. HLTB has it around 29-39 hours for main story/main + extras, is that an accurate enough estimate?

How long is the 3DS version of Soul Hackers? I still haven't played my copy, and I was going to finally get around to it if the new game was announced for Switch. I'm still pretty disappointed that I won't be able to play Soul Hackers 2 portably, but I may as well still play the first game soon if it's not too much of a time commitment. HLTB has it around 29-39 hours for main story/main + extras, is that an accurate enough estimate?
I checked my activity log and had 43 hours

Back
Top Bottom