• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic RPGs |ST| Our Home Base For All Role Playing Game Discussions!

Are the Soulsborne games allowed here? I know the Soulsborne games are pretty detached from what a lot of people think of when they think of RPGs, but I do feel like they're pretty much the premiere Action RPGs, and I wanted to have somewhere to write my impressions on Bloodborne.
I know this isn't actually replying to the point of your post, but I wanted to reply to this bit with a little story from me. I didn't play Dark Souls until the second the fall of 2019, so a full eight years after the game first came out. I had see plenty of footage of the game and knew what it generally was, but when I first started the game, I was shocked to find out that it was actually an RPG. I had no idea! Stat distribution!? Character builds!? Numbers!? What is this!?!?!?!? I thought Dark Souls was just fat guys rolling around and slowly attacking with a giant two-handed sword. I hadn't even created my character yet and I already had the first of 10,000 misconceptions about Dark Souls shattered.

So yeah, I definitely count the Soulsborne games as RPGs. I know that a lot of games have a thin layer of RPG elements these days and probably aren't a good fit for this thread, but the RPG elements are a major part of the Soulsborne games.

I’ve started my next two RPGs, Pandora’s Tower and Pokemon Legends Arceus. After finishing Sakura Wars I rolled right into Pandora’s Tower. I had participated in Operation Rainfall back in the day and I even got a letter back from Nintendo which was cool, but Pandora’s Tower was always kind of the bonus one for me. I barely played the tutorial and never even finished the first dungeon when it came out so I started over. I think when I wanted it, I didn’t know just how much I dislike body horror, so it was never quite a priority for me lol. The premise of the game if you are unfamiliar is you need to bring beast flesh back from these monster infested towers to stop your girlfriend from turning into a monster. There’s a running timer in the dungeons and if you take too long, she’ll steadily transform into a monster herself (I’m so far always on time to avoid even a hint of that). There’s kind of a Shadow of the Colossus vibe where it seems from the outset this isn’t going to end well (not to mention the architecture of some of the buildings is similar).

Regardless I wish I played it sooner, it’s a good enough action RPG with thirteen towers/dungeons to explore. I’m on the fourth of thirteen towers, and none of the 3D Zelda-lite puzzles/obstacles are elaborate so far, but still feel satisfying enough to work through. The coolest thing, is the chain the main character wields where you can grab/restrict things from a distance and also pull and throw enemies and objects. I like IR and motion controls, so this is a cool final sendoff for them as my last Wii game.

I’m only three hours into Arceus and there’s a giant ST for that, so I won’t go into too much detail, but for now I’m glad I was given a copy. There’s a cool foundation here that speaks to me. The areas are big enough (think smaller Xenoblade zones in space, not complexity) and Pokemon are pocketed throughout. I love games that let me get into trouble and I think this one is scratching that itch as strong enemies are mixed in throughout the world. I’m easy to please with graphics and can bounce between the latest and greatest back down to the NES no problem. It looks fine and gets the job done so far for what I want out of it. I’m not at all invested in the combat, just feels like I’m trading blows mostly, and I don’t expect that to change. The fast and strong styles make minimal difference early on, but I hope that at least changes to at least make catching easier. The combat isn’t negatively impacting my enjoyment though like it does in traditional Pokemon games which I’m glad. I’m not currently planning to catch em all, but I’ll see how it goes. If you are someone like me who has been checked out of the series for a while, (I only loved and finished Blue and Silver) I think it’s worth taking a look at.

Are the Soulsborne games allowed here? I know the Soulsborne games are pretty detached from what a lot of people think of when they think of RPGs, but I do feel like they're pretty much the premiere Action RPGs, and I wanted to have somewhere to write my impressions on Bloodborne.

Yes! Soulsborne / Action RPGs are totally allowed to be discussed. This thread welcomes all RPG and RPG adjacent talk (including other media/experiences). This forum is very small so if you think the RPG crowd in general might be interested in something, this is a good thread for it. I personally hope some other genres get Star Topics here like fighting games and Metroidvanias. Feels bad to not have a home to talk about whatever cool game you are enjoying since not everything feels like the best fit for the main monthly discussion thread. I might make a Metroidvania one in particular if no one else does. I don’t feel equipped enough to make a fighting game one since I don’t play competitively or closely follow any scenes even though I enjoy playing the games.

Last edited:
Okay, so I hit a difficulty spike in Final Fantasy X, so I feel like dropping it. It's not really gripping me anyway. Should continue with KH, but I have the feeling that PS2 era Square just isn't for me.

So I started Final Fantasy VIII Remastered on Switch. I'm really bad at it. I got to the final area last time, but I ended up getting squashed, despite using the boosters. I just dealt about 800-900 damage with weapon attacks, my GF's would get decimated immediately, and when they were gone, I would often get one-shotted, despite being at level 50.

Anyone wanna share some tips? Are there any known exploits, or something that is painfully OP that I completely missed? I did a lot of draw grinding, and grinded a lot of AP. I still have no idea what I did wrong.

Also, is it true that enemies level scale?

Okay, so I hit a difficulty spike in Final Fantasy X, so I feel like dropping it. It's not really gripping me anyway. Should continue with KH, but I have the feeling that PS2 era Square just isn't for me.

So I started Final Fantasy VIII Remastered on Switch. I'm really bad at it. I got to the final area last time, but I ended up getting squashed, despite using the boosters. I just dealt about 800-900 damage with weapon attacks, my GF's would get decimated immediately, and when they were gone, I would often get one-shotted, despite being at level 50.

Anyone wanna share some tips? Are there any known exploits, or something that is painfully OP that I completely missed? I did a lot of draw grinding, and grinded a lot of AP. I still have no idea what I did wrong.

Also, is it true that enemies level scale?
Yeah the biggest thing with Final Fantasy VIII is you don’t want to level up (at least beyond Squall’s level). Enemies scale dramatically which only makes the game tougher. Certain GFs like Diablo give you the ability to shut off random encounters and you want to ultimately take advantage of that. I like FFVIII a lot, but it’s weirdly put together.

Grind (ie let it run for a month) Chocobo World and spam gyshal greens :)

The upcoming Trails of Cold Steel anime got delayed until 2023.

I hadn’t heard until now it’s covering a certain, mostly untold section of the story set between Cold Steel II and Cold Steel III from the perspective of a new character in Northern Ambria. Sounds pretty cool!

The upcoming Trails of Cold Steel anime got delayed until 2023.

I hadn’t heard until now it’s covering a certain, mostly untold section of the story set between Cold Steel II and Cold Steel III from the perspective of a new character in Northern Ambria. Sounds pretty cool!

Yeah, read that the protagonist is a woman and takes place during the Northern War, which happened in North Ambria, as you said.

2023 will be the ultimate Trails year for sure.

Yeah, read that the protagonist is a woman and takes place during the Northern War, which happened in North Ambria, as you said.

2023 will be the ultimate Trails year for sure.

Yup! Three games and the anime! It’s going to be amazing! Trails fans haven’t had it this good since that stretch where we got Trails SC, Cold Steel, and Cold Steel II in less than a year.

Hopefully the animation quality is higher than the dumpster fire that is Cold Steel IV opening video.
I think it’s a different studio from light googling? I never want to google too much Trails stuff in case of spoilers. They have Tatsunoku for the upcoming anime who usually does good work.

I'm very interested in the Trails series but there are too many games and they usually come out years after Japan. At least I'll try trails of zero and trails of azure when they'll release

I think it’s a different studio from light googling? I never want to google too much Trails stuff in case of spoilers. They have Tatsunoku for the upcoming anime who usually does good work.
They are a legendary studio for sure, but i haven't kept up with their recent productions. Hopefully it turns out good.

I never want to google too much Trails stuff in case of spoilers

Yeah i've learned this at my own expense lol never again

I just posted this in the Pokemon Legends Arceus ST:
One after the other, I just unlocked the mount in the fourth area, hit level 50 with my starter, caught my 100th Pokemon, and hit star rank 5. Still having a blast with this game. I was negative at first, but I’m really warming up to the battle system. It’s fast paced in one on one fights so you can do what you want to do and move on, but it has particular depth in the rift battles when multiple Pokemon gang up on you especially when you have set goals for yourself (like capturing a specific monster, keeping everyone alive, and avoiding item use). I think the battle system and the game in general just really works in a way Pokemon never has before because there are so many potential goals laid out and driven by you happening at once.
I was really skeptical about Pokemon Arceus and I wasn’t even planning to get it until someone I know gave me a copy. This is the most fun I’ve had with a Pokemon game in 20 years. The radical shift in structure makes Pokemon feel fresh and wondrous in a way it hasn’t been for me since Silver. I talked about the battle system above, so I’ll just add exploring/navigating the world is very fun and throwing Pokeballs is excellent. Plenty of skill in there and if you aren’t confident in a catch, running up to it with another in hand so you can just keep pelting them until you are successful is fun. Anyway, yeah I really recommend Arceus even if you have fallen off the mainline games. I’m probably not going to catch them all, but I plan to keep going as long as I’m having fun!

The Chinese Larian account tweeted (bilibili-ed) that there will be a Baldur’s Gate 3 update this month. The game’s still far from completion and I’m not going to buy it for a while anyhow, but it is good to see progress being made.

What are you all looking forward to this month?

I’m picking up Horizon Forbidden West and Atelier Sophie 2 this month. I’m definitely excited for Horizon, but I haven’t read anything about it nor have I watched any trailers so no idea what’s new and if they are expanding the RPG elements or not. I still haven’t played Sophie, but I want to secure a physical copy of Sophie 2 since Gust games don’t always get the biggest print runs. March is going to be bonkers, tons of RPGs coming out.

Are you picking anything up this month?

I’m going to have some plugged in game focus time this afternoon so I was thinking of finally starting Digimon cyberslueth(first one I have the 2 pack).

Question as someone with zero digimon experience so no attachment to any particular one(Cept maybe doing a harem team as a joke), how hard is it to build up some good stuff without a guide?

Also Blue reflection second light is on my 30$ sale May pick up list. Got too many other jrpgs to work on.

For me, February will mostly be PLA, until Elden Ring comes out. And that game will keep me occupied for a very long time.

I’m going to have some plugged in game focus time this afternoon so I was thinking of finally starting Digimon cyberslueth(first one I have the 2 pack).

Question as someone with zero digimon experience so no attachment to any particular one(Cept maybe doing a harem team as a joke), how hard is it to build up some good stuff without a guide?

Also Blue reflection second light is on my 30$ sale May pick up list. Got too many other jrpgs to work on.
I played it somewhat recently without any Digimon experience and it wasn't difficult. I did look up what certain things will eventually evolve into later on in the game just to plan ahead of what requirements they may need, but it was completely optional. The only thing I'd recommend is to maybe de-evolve stuff a few times early in the game, especially if you find a convenient grinding spot maybe, because there's a stat that will pretty heavily influence what you're allowed to get in the very late stages in the game with some of the final evolutions. ABI is the stat and the best way to build it up is evolving and de-evolving stuff. I didn't really pay much attention to the stat until later in the game and I did sort of regret it. I think being aware of the stat early on will make your life easier late game.

Hello all!

I've been inching my way through Final Fantasy Tactics (the PS1 version) after Hades devoured my life, and FFT is as glorious as ever. The combination of writing, characters, and job mechanics is just sooooo fun, it's just supreme in so many ways. We jokingly refer to it in our househould as "Final Fantasy XCOM" and honestly I love that designation.

Excited to jump into both Triangle Strategy and Elden Ring, both my most desired of the year!

I beat Final Fantasy VIII for the first time in my life! Yay!

What I learned was pretty simple. After the Lunar Cry, seek out behemoths, and draw Tornado and Regen. Putting 100 Regen on HP caused it to bump to 4000, despite me being at level 28. And 100 Tornado on strength almost doubled the damage. I followed a guide and got some stronger weapons for Squall and Quistis, and Squall ended up dealing around 5000 damage with every Renzokuken. And just like that, I managed to beat the game :)

Love it, have always done. The story goes off the rails at the end and I'm all there for it. But I love all of the story, of course. The Esthar and outer space portion is my favorite, it culminates in the heart-melting scene between Squall and Rinoa when "Eyes on Me" plays. They really aced the portrayal of love between the two, and the gradual stripping down of Squall's icy exterior is handled so well, and makes their love story truly compelling. When Squall smiles in the FMV sequence at the very end, I get teary-eyed.

I'm on floor 32 of Dungeon Encounters and I absolutely hate the Creeping Lava enemies. I keep encountering them in groups of 5 at a time, too.

and the gradual stripping down of Squall's icy exterior is handled so well
I've always been a big fan of Squall's character. I think he's done wonderfully and in a way that's relatable to a lot of people. He's not a one note dark and edgy character, or the emo he's so often portrayed as. He's a sensitive guy that has put up a wall because he's afraid of being hurt. I played Final Fantasy VIII a few years after it came out and I was a teenager, and Squall was really relatable in that way.

I beat Chrono Cross, and while I'm not going to give a full review, I would like to say some thoughts about the game, and I'm going to put my thoughts behind a spoiler tag. However, it's not because that's the polite thing to do and it takes me all of two seconds. Rather, it's because that after all these years, Chrono Cross has still not been released in Europe, not even as a digital-only PSN release. So I ask all Europeans to NOT open the spoilers. Chrono Cross and everything related to it are not appropriate for your European sensibilities. Square has deemed it be so, and you must respect their decision.

I didn't care for it.

Just had my second party wipeout on Dungeon Encounters, 35th floor.

Single enemy, attacks straight away, bypasses magical and physical defence, OHKOs all four party members.

Disgusting.
Cross posting from the general chat thread. Honestly that repulsed by this event, out of nowhere, that I genuinely don't know if I want to pick the game up again.

It'd be one thing to miscalculate, or lose a drawn out fight, but an instantaneous party wipe like that is shockingly cheap.

Decided to swallow my frustration and start out with another party, only to encounter a Black Hole for the first time.

So uhhh yeah we'll see, Dungeon Encounters, but you've really put me off today.

Cross posting from the general chat thread. Honestly that repulsed by this event, out of nowhere, that I genuinely don't know if I want to pick the game up again.

It'd be one thing to miscalculate, or lose a drawn out fight, but an instantaneous party wipe like that is shockingly cheap.
I found your problem. I checked the list in the Direct Speculation thread, and you're on Team February. Have you considered switching sides? Team January never loses. 😎

Oof yeah stuff like that is a major turnoff for me. Probably going to delay my own return to the game.

Oof yeah stuff like that is a major turnoff for me. Probably going to delay my own return to the game.
Yup. I'll probably take a week's break from it and see if I can fit it in next time. Will concentrate on Ocarina of Time and Lost Odyssey for now. 4 weeks to go to Triangle Strategy, and I could do with getting a couple of these games, and No More Heroes 3, out the way before then...

I finished Pokemon Legends Arceus tonight with the completed Pokedex after 42 hours! Overall I really loved the main story and post game and highly recommend it if you ever loved Pokemon in the past. Until now, I hadn’t enjoyed or beaten a mainline Pokemon since Silver. The change in structure really brought back the sense of wonder that had been missing from the series for two decades and I became thoroughly hooked on it. It’s super fun to just run through an area throwing Pokeballs at everything that moves and the combat, though simple, really finds a good groove finally. It’s fast paced when you want it to be, but proves interesting in battles with multiple, sometimes simultaneous, opponents. I really hope this becomes the new direction of the franchise that they build off of, because I will be there day for any future games like Arceus and I’m eagerly awaiting any DLC expansions.

But while I do thoroughly love the game, I just can’t recommend completing the Pokedex. Too many of the Pokemon are massive, miserable grinds. My nemesis was Bonsly, who only spawned in two locations. Basically I’d enter the stage, wipe the area out enough, teleport, sleep, fly back, teleport, report, leave, and repeat for at least two hours. There are others potentially like that too (apparently I dodged a bullet on Cherrim), not to mention the 107 wisps that are barely tracked and only visible from a distance at night, and also potentially waiting for rifts and weather for rare drops/Pokemon. I’m still happy I did it since I only had done it for Blue back in the day, but I would really recommend against it after suffering through parts of it.

Anyway, I had put everything else on hold for Arceus as I unexpectedly went all in on it. Might not play anything else tonight, but I will be returning to Pandora’s Tower next which I want to finish before Horizon Forbidden West comes out.

I finished Pokemon Legends Arceus tonight with the completed Pokedex after 42 hours! Overall I really loved the main story and post game and highly recommend it if you ever loved Pokemon in the past. Until now, I hadn’t enjoyed or beaten a mainline Pokemon since Silver. The change in structure really brought back the sense of wonder that had been missing from the series for two decades and I became thoroughly hooked on it. It’s super fun to just run through an area throwing Pokeballs at everything that moves and the combat, though simple, really finds a good groove finally. It’s fast paced when you want it to be, but proves interesting in battles with multiple, sometimes simultaneous, opponents. I really hope this becomes the new direction of the franchise that they build off of, because I will be there day for any future games like Arceus and I’m eagerly awaiting any DLC expansions.

But while I do thoroughly love the game, I just can’t recommend completing the Pokedex. Too many of the Pokemon are massive, miserable grinds. My nemesis was Bonsly, who only spawned in two locations. Basically I’d enter the stage, wipe the area out enough, teleport, sleep, fly back, teleport, report, leave, and repeat for at least two hours. There are others potentially like that too (apparently I dodged a bullet on Cherrim), not to mention the 107 wisps that are barely tracked and only visible from a distance at night, and also potentially waiting for rifts and weather for rare drops/Pokemon. I’m still happy I did it since I only had done it for Blue back in the day, but I would really recommend against it after suffering through parts of it.

Anyway, I had put everything else on hold for Arceus as I unexpectedly went all in on it. Might not play anything else tonight, but I will be returning to Pandora’s Tower next which I want to finish before Horizon Forbidden West comes out.

Can you beat the game not completing the pokedex? I'm over 15 hours in and enjoying myself but I already see myself like wanting to do all I need to go to level 10 on all them.

Can you beat the game not completing the pokedex? I'm over 15 hours in and enjoying myself but I already see myself like wanting to do all I need to go to level 10 on all them.
For rolling credits and the post game you only have to raise your star rank to like five I guess (I never got stopped), for fighting Arceus you only need to catch every Pokemon. There is one legendary that requires you to reach research level ten with three other legendaries, but it’s fairly obvious as it is part of a post game quest from an important quest giver you’ll become familiar with. Even then that only took me like three minutes for each one and I wrapped it into other activities.

Dropped Kingdom Hearts 1. Man, I couldn't take it anymore. Stiff and monotonous combat, frustrating level design, obtuse as heck ... when I came to the Pegasus Cup, I dropped it and just watched the Oni Black Mage summary video. This was like a 5/10 game for me. It has really aged.

Hoping 2 is better. It starts off good at least, Twilight Town is cosy and I'm interested to see what they do with Roxas story-wise.

Dropped Kingdom Hearts 1. Man, I couldn't take it anymore. Stiff and monotonous combat, frustrating level design, obtuse as heck ... when I came to the Pegasus Cup, I dropped it and just watched the Oni Black Mage summary video. This was like a 5/10 game for me. It has really aged.

Hoping 2 is better. It starts off good at least, Twilight Town is cosy and I'm interested to see what they do with Roxas story-wise.
Yeah that first game was always rough around the edges and I wouldn’t blame anyone for not sticking with it. Kingdom Hearts II is very representative of the rest of the series and still holds up wonderfully today so I hope you have a better time. KH2 is still my favorite in the series even if I think Birth By Sleep is in some ways a better game.

I've been trying to push on in Tales of Arise lately. Never made it past the opening area, haha. I can't seem to really get behind the combat system, though, which already has been an issue for me with Zestiria, Berseria, and Vesperia. All of them were somewhat different from one another, but I struggled with all of them regardless.
It always feels like they're kinda similar to more brawler type fighters/fighting games in how they handle.

At this point in time I'm close to just calling it quits on the series, for the battle mechanics simply don't seem to be for me and my hands/brain, hah.

I started playing Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk today and my first impressions are pretty good. Obviously very early on, but I like the game's aesthetic, the setting is nice, the soundtrack is fantastic. Sorta surprised how nice the game looks lol. Probably one of the nicer-looking NIS games out there. Premise of the story is pretty straightforward, but it seems promising early on. Looking forward to sinking my teeth into this game. I don't have a lot of history with dungeon RPGs like this so I'm looking forward to seeing how I like it.

So did any of you try the demo for Monark? I downloaded the ps5 version. Here are some quick thoughts for me:

Positive
  • Clean graphics, like ps3 in 4k style
  • Interesting MAD strategy
  • Skill points and level ups
Negative
  • Standard anime characters
  • Story isn’t grabbing me
  • no weight to characters in battle

Approaching the end of Ys IX, and damn, I love these games. I'm hoping to squeeze another in before the Horizon/Elden Ring double feature.

I just need Memories of Celceta to be a liiittle bit cheaper and I'm in.

Approaching the end of Ys IX, and damn, I love these games. I'm hoping to squeeze another in before the Horizon/Elden Ring double feature.

Ys series is excellent. Celceta isn’t the most popular, but I liked it a lot on ps vita. I have played

Ys oath of felghana
Ys VII
Ys Celceta
Ys VIII

And a little bit of Ys VI and Origins. I’ll get Ys IX one day :)

Ys series is excellent. Celesta isn’t the most popular, but I liked it a lot on ps vita.
I'm looking forward to it! I'm almost done with the greatest hits (still chasing that Felghana high) and nearly ready to dig into the less celebrated entries. I am expecting a baseline of 'pretty great tbh' throughout though.

So did any of you try the demo for Monark? I downloaded the ps5 version. Here are some quick thoughts for me:

Positive
  • Clean graphics, like ps3 in 4k style
  • Interesting MAD strategy
  • Skill points and level ups
Negative
  • Standard anime characters
  • Story isn’t grabbing me
  • no weight to characters in battle
I keep meaning to try it but the whole ‘anime characters in a supernatural school setting’ just feels tired to me. I did enjoy Lost Dimension though and this looks very similar

I keep meaning to try it but the whole ‘anime characters in a supernatural school setting’ just feels tired to me. I did enjoy Lost Dimension though and this looks very similar
Sadly I liked it less the more I played it. It’s just very bland, or should I say standard anime. No characters I like, nothing interesting with the story :(

Started Egglia Rebirth today.

It's super mellow and cozy and has great art direction. Not too far in (like an hour lol) but it feels like it has potential. I'll take what I can get as a Mana fan.

As someone who has beaten all of the Ys games, including Typing of Ys and Ys Strategy, but not including the PS2 remakes that we should all agree don't exist, don't sleep on the bump combat games, they're actually the best ones. Bump combat is the best Ys combat!

rejected_his_message.png

And Ys IV: The Dawn of Ys has a fan dub so you can play the entire game in English, and you should play Dawn of Ys because it's an absolute masterpiece. It also has this total banger of a song:

Also, Ys III is better than Oath in Felghana, and Ys Books I & II are far better than Ys Chronicles. I am merely stating objective facts here.

And something that is actually relevant to you, Memories of Celceta is not worth the price. (In my opinion. This is all my opinion, of course.) It's a game only worth playing if you're a big Ys fan and need to play all of them. If you can get it for $5 then maybe it would be worth it, but there's still the time investment. It's not that long of a game, but nothing about it left an impact on me. Memories of Celceta didn't make me feel anything, it was just a box to check on my Ys list. It's a game that exists and that's as deep as it goes. There are so many other games in the world you could play, and while Memories of Celceta isn't a bad experience, it is a nothing experience. (And that Bronze District track is not in Memories of Celceta. 😢)

Started Egglia Rebirth today.

It's super mellow and cozy and has great art direction. Not too far in (like an hour lol) but it feels like it has potential. I'll take what I can get as a Mana fan.
It's pretty cozy! I started it on mobile way back when (but never finished) and I completely forgot that the Switch port was out.

Here's another certified Falcom banger. When I played this minigame, I caught every fish on my first attempt, but I was down by a lot after the ninth fish. However, on the tenth fish, I caught a really big one while the NPC caught a really small one, and that catapulted me to the win. Meaning I won the first time I played the minigame, and for a while I assumed that's how it was supposed to be, that if you caught every fish then you were guaranteed to win. I later found out that it's not the case, but rather, I was incredibly lucky. People HATE this minigame because you can do everything perfectly and still lose, and doing it perfectly in the first place is hard enough. So maybe I enjoy this music a bit more than most people because it doesn't bring back terrible memories.

Haven’t had much time for playing games this week, but I’ve still been chipping away at Pandora’s Tower. I’ve cleared 7/13 towers so I’m halfway through. I’m having fun, but I’ve learned there is a persistent glitch that crashes the game in the NA version when entering towers 11 and 12 so I’m hoping this playthrough won’t end in tragedy. I’ve already had the game crash once when entering a tower where I had to hold down the Wii power button to reset the system so I’m a bit nervous here. Curious if anyone else has played it and dodged or overcame it.

Back
Top Bottom