• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic RPGs |ST| Our Home Base For All Role Playing Game Discussions!

There’s your problem with the divine skill since I ran into the exact same problem a couple weeks ago. Werner’s Sword is the age-old equipment trope of “higher than usual damage, secret junk accuracy” 😂

(AKA why you don’t run Casey Bat in EarthBound)
Yea, I figured that part out. The problem is that the degenerate gambler in me appreciates the higher risk for the higher reward. Hence why I go with the bigger stick.

Tales of Arise was AWESOME.

Tales has been so wonky for me. Liked Berseria, really liked Xillia and found Vesperia to be mind-bindingly mediocre, and found Zestiria to be awful. Arise is the best one of the bunch by a country mile. Excellent story and characters and though I still have trouble with the Artes system, I found battles to be flashy and satisfying. People say the story takes a nosedive in the final act, but I think the final act was the best part of the game, even though the actual ending itself felt a little lacklustre. And it's gorgeous!

Now it's time for Elden Ring :)

I can already tell Triangle Strategy is the best roleplaying game I'll play all year because it's actually putting me into the dilemma of having to seperate player knowledge from character knowledge. I just spent a good deal of time and attention on making sure my character convinces his allies of a course of action which I OOC believe isn't optimal.

I can already tell Triangle Strategy is the best roleplaying game I'll play all year because it's actually putting me into the dilemma of having to seperate player knowledge from character knowledge. I just spent a good deal of time and attention on making sure my character convinces his allies of a course of action which I OOC believe isn't optimal.
I spent ages convincing a character to vote for a course of action I didn’t want, because they weren’t biting on my preferred option and it would have been a vote removed from the third option that I really didn’t want. Great stuff.

I spent ages convincing a character to vote for a course of action I didn’t want, because they weren’t biting on my preferred option and it would have been a vote removed from the third option that I really didn’t want. Great stuff.

Oh yeah, this was the first time the decision was between three instead of two options. Changed up the dynamic a little bit. I had to think for a minute about whether it would actually make sense to try to sway characters from my second most prefered option or if that could have unintended consequences in making it possible for the option I absolutely despised to sneak out a win.

I'm tired of hiding it. Of hiding who I really am. It's time for you all to know the truth about me. I personally prefer Final Fantasy V over Final Fantasy VI. Come at me, I can take it. We Final Fantasy V preferrers have lived in the shadows long enough and we will no longer be silenced. There are dozens of us! Actually, dozens is probably way too many. There's like five of us, the most appropriate number!

Still love both games, though.

I'm tired of hiding it. Of hiding who I really am. It's time for you all to know the truth about me. I personally prefer Final Fantasy V over Final Fantasy VI. Come at me, I can take it. We Final Fantasy V preferrers have lived in the shadows long enough and we will no longer be silenced. There are dozens of us! Actually, dozens is probably way too many. There's like five of us, the most appropriate number!

V got done dirty by not getting released at the correct time as Final Fantasy Xtreme (oh the 90s 🤘).

I prefer VI myself but I have a lot of respect for V, especially after playing it on GBA. It’s a bit of a slog on PS1 so I don’t think I appreciated as much.

Final Fantasy VI is my favorite, but Final Fantasy V is very cool too. I love the flexibility of the job system. I hope we get a non-pixel remaster version of both games on Switch some day.

Tangentially related, I’m playing the new Chocobo Racing game today. The racing itself seems pretty fun (I just got 3rd in a GP on my second try) but that battle pass stuff is extra gross. Had no idea the premium currency straight up expires in five months. Also the button mapping is weird, no idea why they didn’t just copy Mario Kart given how much else they borrowed. Coolest thing so far, I had no idea Zozo from Final Fantasy VI was one of the course themes!

I'm one of those five!

It’s been almost a month as I’ve been playing a ton of older games in my deep backlog and have just been busy, but I finally started my next RPG as Mario Day was coming to a close. I’m doing a replay of Super Mario RPG! It’s one of my three favorite SNES RPGs alongside Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy VI and while I’ve beaten it many times, it’s probably been over ten years since I last played it. I’m already done with the first two stars so I got a full party finally with Mallow and Geno. It still holds up awesomely so far as the action commands keep combat engaging and there are plenty of minigames and activities both on and off the main path to keep the pacing tight. The writing is really sharp and fun and I love how it depicts a Mario world and Mario as a character far richer than we often get today.

Since it is RPG adjacent, I also want to mention I did end up getting Chocobo GP today. I started getting more into it as I played more and learning the different items and special abilities and when to best use them is fun. This is the only season I plan to participate in, so I’m dodging the worst of the F2P stuff. I’ll write another post when I try out the single player content, but I think it’s worth trying the demo if you like kart racing games and if you have a fondness for Final Fantasy.

I too had fun with Quest 64 and beat it like 4 times since it was one of the few cartridges I had (N64 games were very expensive here).
Still can't beat the best RPG from that console: Hybrid Heaven

The Cruel King and the Great Hero release trailer

This seems to a be a little cute ARPG different to the stuff that NIS has been releasing lately I will maybe check it out once I’m over with other games

Atelier Sophie 2 has been destroying me (in a good way) for the past 2 weeks. From the start it gives you everything you would need to synthetize good items with the link system, you can make loops very early and very easy (just 2 items), no waiting for NPC to unlock smithing or armors, and even duplicating is as easy as choosing the item and quantity and paying (so no more waiting for the item to be in stock or using another currency like Ryza), it was clearly made for the hardcore fans of the series.

3/4 of my playtime has been in the cauldron and just when I decided maybe it's time to focus on the story, one of the characters just drops "hey , here are catalysts, this will change how you synthetize everything and btw, items have expanded effects now". Back to the goddamn cauldron

I made great progress in my Super Mario RPG replay as I claimed stars three and four and I’m about to fight Jonathon for the fifth star. Was hoping to beat Yardovich today, but no reason to rush through it. Moleville through Booster Tower and Marrymore is my favorite stretch of the game. Just a lot of fun minigames like the minecart and the sprint up the hill, a really great level with Booster Tower, and all the shenanigans at the wedding. The amount of care put into this game is so great it rivals Chrono Trigger more than people give it credit for and the combat might be better too.

I’m still firmly on a retro/replay kick at the moment even as some current games are stealing some of my attention. I both want to replay a handful of Mario RPGs after this (namely Paper Mario, The Thousand Year Door, Super Paper Mario, and Mario and Luigi Super Star Saga) and also replay Chrono Trigger (especially with Cross coming back) and Final Fantasy VI. Historically I’ve always felt Final Fantasy VI > Chrono Trigger > Super Mario RPG for my three favorite SNES RPGs, so I’m interested in reevaluating them if I do manage to replay all of them this year.

Historically I’ve always felt Final Fantasy VI > Chrono Trigger > Super Mario RPG for my three favorite SNES RPGs, so I’m interested in reevaluating them if I do manage to replay all of them this year.

What are your thoughts on Earthbound? It would be in my top 3 rather than Super Mario RPG. I think it's really cool how accessible all of these classic SNES games are right now!

Playing Maglam Lord right now and it's... meh. I picked it up at launch because I had been mildly interested in it since seeing it in a spread before it was released in Japan. I thought the art style for the male protagonist was attractive, and it had a couple VAs I was a fan of. I pretty much forgot about the game after that, and didn't realize it was getting localized until I saw it on the coming soon page on the eShop a few weeks out from release. It wasn't a $60 game, I could romance a robot, and mindlessly grind for mats to upgrade weapons. Looked like a decent enough game to take a chance on.

So I'm about 8 hours (and nearly halfway) in. On one hand, I played almost three hours straight this morning. On the other, there's nothing outstanding at all about this game. And there are things that are actively ruining my experience.

Let's look at the good: I like that the main characters are fully voice acted, even the MC, Killizerk. I like the art style for most of the male characters. Loading in and out of battles is very quick. Either gender Killizerk can date any of the characters. The art is pretty good, and the in game collectibles like music tracks and character art are nice. The writing is also shallow yet charming.

Let's look at the not so good: I don't like the main female character designs. It's not even because anime design trappings, they're just very generic to me. The one character design I liked and thought was a girl before getting the game I found out upon playing is actually a male character, Satyus. That's okay, just disappointing. The combat is also bland. Very easy and button mashy, which is probably why I can just zone out and play. Too bad the areas are an eyesore. More on that below.

Let's look at the bad: Level design. The levels are hideous especially the forest ones. They are also majorly repetitive and winding, and when you're doing sidequests you are given little indication of where to go to complete an objective. Levels are usually introduced (so far, at least) in a story mission first, and for those they do follow a sort of logical order. I haven't had a problem traversing these for story quests, as the story will guide you in the right direction through being blocked off from certain routes, mandatory minibosses you have to beat to leave a zone, and cutscenes progressing the current investigation. But god, when you have to visit them 5 more times for sidequests, there's no way to really know you're going the right way, and a level might have 12+ zones. It's easy to sprint around, but tiring when you have to open the map and realize to get to a certain part you need to retrace your steps to the other side of the map because one part of a zone is elevated and you're at the side that isn't. It's made even worse when the sidequest is to collect gatherable items. I spent like thirty minutes running around trying to find one last item in the ugly ass forest map. All the while mobs are chasing you and you have to go pretty far to deaggro. Battles are quick enough to make this bearable if you're fighting things that are giving you valuable drops, but when you're being chased by and constantly running into enemies that are dropping the beginning crafting material that you don't need, it wears on you.

Another thing that's disappointing is enemy design. It's like crab, hog, sprite, frog, lizard, knight, slime, bug, golem, worm, drone thing. Then if I look in the game's bestiary, the enemy grouping implies that each of these models have like 5-10 reskins for later game areas and different elements. There's only 146 entries in the bestiary total, too. Bosses are also included in this list. So that's not a lot of enemy designs at all.

I don't know if I'll end up dropping this one but I do wanna see where the barebones story goes. And of course I want to max affection with M.O.A.V.

I too had fun with Quest 64 and beat it like 4 times since it was one of the few cartridges I had (N64 games were very expensive here).
Still can't beat the best RPG from that console: Hybrid Heaven

Hybrid Heaven is a really cool, weird game. And still unique. Powerbombing a mutant alien into the ground was fun and always will be fun.

I'm 20 hours into Monster Hunter Stories 2, only just leaving the second area since I did everything I could in it before moving on, and damn, the battling/collecting/customization aspects of it are so good

What are your thoughts on Earthbound? It would be in my top 3 rather than Super Mario RPG. I think it's really cool how accessible all of these classic SNES games are right now!
I’ve only played through Earthbound once with my brother 20+ years ago. It’s really great and I have a lot of fondness for it! Ness was one of my mains in Smash until Lucas came along and became my number one. I have both on Wii U, but I plan to finally replay Earthbound and play Beginnings for the first time in the somewhat near future with the NSO releases.

Reached the 4th main area in Tales of Arise, got the full party, game is getting a little better, but is still something that I would say is the worst game in the series since Graces, which is still a decent enough time for me this being my favorite RPG series, but still, disappointing.

I do praise the general size and design of the areas, since Xillia they been going for far too large without anything interesting going on, Berseria added the orbs but that wasn't a great solution, I'm definitely surprised they even decided to go back to a more compact design, and I hope they stick with that. Dungeons aren't terribly interesting but is not something I can only fault Arise with, definitely left those good old days behind since Xillia, and only had the odd exceptions of the 4 elemental ruins and final dungeon of Zestiria, still had some hopes since they went back to the compact design.

Combat is a very mixed bag, is not fundamentally bad, but is still getting worse since they dropped the Linear Motion System, a decision I'll always find puzzling since it never really got stale and kept getting better and better, Xillia 2 remains the peak of the series combat. I guess is really imperative that we have control of the camera, but now is easier to miss attacks without a line lock on for the enemy, lots of attacks and artes feel very loose compared to better action games or previous entries, camera is absolutely terrible for the series, AoE for spells are hard to tell thanks to the particle effects, the overly reliance on the boost break means that every boss has to die by one, which doesn't take too long to build once their life is at 1, but what is the point, it also means that sometimes they drop damage sponges that can only be killed by boost attacks, and the whole system is just a worse concept from the pair up mechanic in Xillia, which had even more unique combos and animations to boot, and partly the unison attacks from Symphonia, which again, had far more variety than this, and honestly the whole mapping is awkward as hell, thanks partly due to the perspective and new system, the numbers of art is cut down and sensitive to height instead of letting you chain moves in a way one would find intuitive, now we need buttons for jumping, individual artes, normal attacks, guard and dodge are separated, you have to hold a bumper to have access to boost abilities from companions outside of battle, is all so annoying. A point of praise I can give at least is that I do like the individual boost abilities, they add a decent layer of strategy depending on enemy behavior, I could probably think of stuff that the series has done better with such an idea before, but I'll give it something. Despite all of that, I do find a sense of entertainment out of battles, but it comes at the cost of a lot of comfort.

Presentation is quite something, visually the game can either look good enough or really bad, it goes up and down, I feel like the enemy variety has gone down quite a notch as well, game has a decent amount of nice vista shots, when the art style actually works, so it also has some of that going for it, I quite liked the last couple of cities, all in all, Vesperia remains the visual peak in 3D for the series. Music is something that it will probably share with Graces in terms of quality, this is definitely a bottom of the barrel score for the series, it has never been an Atelier or Final Fantasy in terms of consistency, but it can do far better than this, themes with actual energy, and stuff beyond mostly orchestral music, like did they forget Tales of always puts heavy emphasis on synths, guitars and the like, this score puts me to sleep. Dub is standard Tales of, which means I'm fine with it, kinda was hoping for something like Symphonia and vanilla Vesperia level in terms of the dub quality since they wanted to focus on earning a more worldwide audience, but is not something I'll hate on the game for, it still does the job fine enough.

Story and characters so far, very questionable to say the least, I guess I appreciate that we got a twist of having two worlds out of the way right from the start, but that just leaves the question of what they'll do now, they clearly took a page out of Symphonia's story, with the not Exspheres and the not Desians, and their Cardinals, but taking a page out of my favorite RPG is a double edge sword. So far the first two cities were pretty uninteresting, but the next two actually have something going for it, so that is slowly improving, is not masterful by any means but is at least doing something with it. Characters are a different story, this is definitely the most dry cast of the series, they have like zero chemistry with each other, like on their own they are already pretty tame, a tame side that I don't think the series should go for that, and is not something that this story warrants, specially when is not as dark as something like Xillia 2, or Berseria, or Abyss, and Xillia 2 had the dorks that is the group of Xillia. Skits are pretty bad, presentation keeps losing charm since they got rid of the little frames for the characters, they seep in too much main plot that should go in cutscenes and not skits, there is a bunch of just gameplay exposition in them, is like a 5 or 10% of them that are actually entertaining or interesting skits so far. Don't like that they got rid of the victory quotes, those were always cute.

Octopath Traveler

The white whale in my Switch library has been slain! Purchased at launch in 2018, I played and put it down a couple of times. Late 2020 (I thin) I went in a lot harder on this game. I managed to beat two storylines but hit roadblocks at the chapter 4 bosses in some of the other ones. Came back and finally beat all eight. I kept Ophilia, Tressa, and Olberic in my rotation for the longest time so they were super OP (level 60). The last two bosses were finished in one try each. At this point I have 0 interest in beating the "secret boss". Maybe five years down the road I'll revisit lol.

My next RPG will probably be a second playthrough of Fire Emblem Three Houses. I did the Dimitri path and now I want to try Edelgard's

I'm 20 hours into Monster Hunter Stories 2, only just leaving the second area since I did everything I could in it before moving on, and damn, the battling/collecting/customization aspects of it are so good

It's a really great game and one of my faves from last year.

Still, it's way too similar to the first one so I left a little disappointed. I prefer when my sequels add or change a lot to keep it from getting stale.

Octopath Traveler

The white whale in my Switch library has been slain! Purchased at launch in 2018, I played and put it down a couple of times. Late 2020 (I thin) I went in a lot harder on this game. I managed to beat two storylines but hit roadblocks at the chapter 4 bosses in some of the other ones. Came back and finally beat all eight. I kept Ophilia, Tressa, and Olberic in my rotation for the longest time so they were super OP (level 60). The last two bosses were finished in one try each.
Congrats! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

It's a really great game and one of my faves from last year.

Still, it's way too similar to the first one so I left a little disappointed. I prefer when my sequels add or change a lot to keep it from getting stale.
Luckily(?) I did not play the first one so it's all new to me. But I did get that impression from footage of the first one

Wrapped up SMT: Nocturne last week. I was sort of mixed on it during the first third or so, but it slowly won me over. Loved the third act so much I ended up pushing through the entire final dungeon in one sitting.

Now, I'm making progress on FFVIIR, and it's an interesting game to play right after Nocturne. Laundry list of issues I have with the structure of VIIR aside, my main takeaway so far is that I'm just over the series' writing style and animation. No-one in this game talks or moves like even an approximation of a real person, and it drives me up the wall. I don't know if it's a localization issue or if the original text is just as abnormal in tone, but I'm finding the presentation outright shocking, to the point where it has made me laugh unintentionally a few times. FFXV kind of had the same issue, but that game had the excuse of being an unfocused trainwreck. Not so much here, and it seems to have gotten worse. Considering the difference in budget between VIIR and Nocturne, it's wild to think how much more effective Nocturne was for my taste, as far as writing goes. One game is this exhuberant thing that oozes money from its every pore while, by my metric, failing tremendously at almost everything, while the other is a clunky-ass JRPG made on a shoestring budget that manages to punch way above its weight class despite having pretty significant issues as well.

I guess this is a coping post more than anything, so I apologize if it comes across as whiny, or if you've read this same complaint about FFVIIR a thousand times before this post. The game just blindsided me, is all. I genuinely didn't know what I was getting into here.

No-one in this game talks or moves like even an approximation of a real person, and it drives me up the wall. I don't know if it's a localization issue or if the original text is just as abnormal in tone, but I'm finding the presentation outright shocking, to the point where it has made me laugh unintentionally a few times.
What are you talking about? People act like this all the time:
pROHb1.gif

😏

Seriously though, I saw someone on Fami talking about Netflix's Cowboy Bebop, saying that if you do what they did and try to adapt anime characters straight across into live action (they were talking primarily about Ed's vocal and physical mannerisms), it becomes camp almost immediately. I kinda wonder if that's what's happening with FF. Like maybe Square is approaching character writing and animation from an anime perspective, without realizing that it doesn't translate well in realism. Maybe that's where stuff like the girls' strange head bobs and the guys' overly theatrical body language comes from. 🤷‍♂️

What are you talking about? People act like this all the time:
pROHb1.gif

😏

Seriously though, I saw someone on Fami talking about Netflix's Cowboy Bebop, saying that if you do what they did and try to adapt anime characters straight across into live action (they were talking primarily about Ed's vocal and physical mannerisms), it becomes camp almost immediately. I kinda wonder if that's what's happening with FF. Like maybe Square is approaching character writing and animation from an anime perspective, without realizing that it doesn't translate well in realism. Maybe that's where stuff like the girls' strange head bobs and the guys' overly theatrical body language comes from. 🤷‍♂️
Good point. That's for sure what's putting me off the whole thing, how hard can veer into camp territory. The thing is, you can tell the game is in on the joke at times (the entire dancing minigame section kind of makes it impossible to argue otherwise), so there is at least a hint of self-awareness here. It seems to me as if the devs think they're walking the tight rope successfully 90% of the time, and only really diving into it when they choose to, but by my metric most of what's happening or what characters say at any given point make me disconnect from the larger picture.

And just to clarify: what bothers me is not the campy tone necessarily, but how the campy tone works against what I had imagined the story of FFVII, specifically, is about. Then again, I'm getting the impression this is not the game to play if you are not that familiar with or don't feel much reverence for the game in its original form.

Reminds of something attributed to Harrison Ford about George Lucas’s writing: “You can write this, but you can’t say it”.

This is partially why I prefer less VA in games in general. Won’t help with the animations and stuff but the writing grates less when someone isn’t trying to audibly deliver it.

Reminds of something attributed to Harrison Ford about George Lucas’s writing: “You can write this, but you can’t say it”.

This is partially why I prefer less VA in games in general. Won’t help with the animations and stuff but the writing grates less when someone isn’t trying to audibly deliver it.
Not only less VA, but less of this general overall trend of making games look as close to a movie as possible. Cutscenes are cool and all, but when so much of the budget goes to trying to make this one form of media replicate another form of media it strikes me as such a waste of potential. Movies are movies, let games be games.

/hottake

Not only less VA, but less of this general overall trend of making games look as close to a movie as possible. Cutscenes are cool and all, but when so much of the budget goes to trying to make this one form of media replicate another form of media it strikes me as such a waste of potential. Movies are movies, let games be games.

/hottake
JRPGs were better when they were scripted like a stage play instead of a movie

there's a state of play focused on that Harry Potter RPG on 3/17 5pm est.
Are threads on the game banned from site as well?
I’m not aware of a banned games list on Fami and I’m also not a mod/staff. You should probably ask the question in the mod feedback thread.

Personally while I’d be ok with seeing discussion of it here and there, I would also not be thrilled to see it or seek it out either as her rhetoric / reputation has been directly cited by lawmakers in justifying anti-trans legislation and policy. If people enjoyed the books/movies back in the day cool I did too. I do think promoting products she is attached to these days is a problem. In that sense I greatly prefer avoiding discussion of it altogether.

I'm two-thirds into NEO TWEWY. Was having so much fun leading up to what I thought was the end but you know...twists and turns. I like to call the battling, brainy button mashing.

I got the game in November but a couple people said it would be better to play the first or at least watch the anime. So I waited a bit and watched the anime. It was really good, I enjoyed it, kept thinking that damn that first game must of been real fun. Anyway, from what of I played of NEO so far, they really show their creativity with what I'm assuming was not a big budget.

Been a bit busy again, but I’m still chipping away at my Super Mario RPG replay. I beat Jonathon Jones (who is super cool) and Yaridovich the other day and today I made my way through Land’s End and reached Nimbus Land! I appreciate how the game gets harder in Land’s End as enemies hit harder and appear in bigger groups. My party is getting tougher too, Mario got the Skykoopa badge so he can deal 1.5x damage, Geno learned both Geno Blast and Geno Flash to clear out crowds, and Peach is getting super buff with the EXP booster and has her bomb special good to go.

One thing I don’t like about the game is the strict inventory limit even though it has good, important benefits of encouraging item use, encouraging selling your items, and keeping the difficulty tighter. Would have been nice to have an item storage somewhere for valuables like the casino card (which I just want to have more than it’s useful) and my ever growing collection of Kerokero colas (the full party max healing item). Kind of funny this problem would resurface in future Mario RPGs even though it’s far less bad here.

I definitely remember that section giving me fits as a kid. A bit of a difficulty spike there for sure.

The inventory limit thing is interesting. I remember coming from EarthBound and Chrono Trigger how weird it was that they had an inventory limit despite being a Square game, but also that there wasn't a storage system like in EarthBound.

I definitely remember that section giving me fits as a kid. A bit of a difficulty spike there for sure.

The inventory limit thing is interesting. I remember coming from EarthBound and Chrono Trigger how weird it was that they had an inventory limit despite being a Square game, but also that there wasn't a storage system like in EarthBound.
Yeah I can’t really think of any Square games at the time that had limited inventory space either. I like stocking up on my Megalixers I’ll never use until maybe the last battle in my Square RPGs!

Yeah I can’t really think of any Square games at the time that had limited inventory space either. I like stocking up on my Megalixers I’ll never use until maybe the last battle in my Square RPGs!
I think there was a limit on them but you were very unlikely to run out of space. The only times I’ve had storage problems in Square games were FFIV (which has a storage system and you really only need it if you’re hoarding like crazy) and Mario RPG. But that’s a gap of like 5 years in terms of design and hardware constraints so it’s an incredibly regressive choice.

Maybe some of the non-localized games had smaller capacities but that would be surprising considering how FF games tend to be a good snapshot of their collective design ethos at any given time.

Just started my second Three Houses play through. I actually went with Claude instead of Edlegard. It will be interesting to see how this plays out compared to Dimitri's path.

I can count on one hand how many times I've actually used a megalixer. "I can't use this now. I might need it more later!"

I can count on one hand how many times I've actually used a megalixer. "I can't use this now. I might need it more later!"
I usually spend a ton of time Charming megalixers out of Ruminators in the Black Omen only to never actually use them because they're so rare. 😂

Because you named dropped it, I have to say the Black Omen is one of the coolest dungeons :)
It's several of the coolest dungeons (because if you start from the future and work your way backwards, you can play through it multiple times due to timey-wimey stuff

It's several of the coolest dungeons (because if you start from the future and work your way backwards, you can play through it multiple times due to timey-wimey stuff
Wow, I did not know that. Or if I did, I completely forgot. I always thought it was just in every possible time at once.

Back
Top Bottom