• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Pre-Release Pokemon Legends Arceus Pre-Release Discussion and Hype Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have gone completely digital for my Switch and OLED yet this game has me contemplating going physical, for some reason!

I don't want to overhype it (and im only 7 hours in), but I've got my hands on the game and honestly this is so far one of the best rpgs I've ever played.
Lol, yeah, I am super hyped now. This is becoming my most anticipated Switch game of the year (BotW2, notwithstanding).

One thing I have not noticed till now in the gameplay preview is that sometime wild mons don't attack on their turn, but "look around". Hopefully this implies they can either run away or call allies (the latter would be even more awesome if the allies are physically nearby or move into the battlefield when we initiate the battle).

One thing I have not noticed till now in the gameplay preview is that sometime wild mons don't attack on their turn, but "look around". Hopefully this implies they can either run away or call allies (the latter would be even more awesome if the allies are physically nearby or move into the battlefield when we initiate the battle).
They can run away; can't call allies but you'll fight up to five Pokémon if they are near you. Game's pretty brutal sometimes and the "looked around" thing doesn't happen often past the opening area.

Under 3 days left, so excited to finally get my hands on this game and finally use some of these new mons

praise Arceus! totem-styled supports confirmed!

praise.gif

On our website we did a contest to win Legends Arceus. We asked our community to make a Hisuian version of a Pokémon of their choice. Some of the creations were so cool I had hoped they would have been in the real game. Hope you enjoy the creations as much as we did!

https://www.n1up.nl/special/contest/dit-zijn-de-winnaars-van-de-pokemon-legends-arceus-prijsvraag/

I love this idea, all the submissions look great. I especially like Hisuian Stonejourner.

Also:

DBAB253E-5EAF-4319-8B0E-4440F821ACE0.jpeg

9D6DC083-908D-4DD5-8162-6D4759AF6E52.jpeg

I'm not even sure if I wanna see silhouettes, maybe it's time to dip from this thread for a few days...

On our website we did a contest to win Legends Arceus. We asked our community to make a Hisuian version of a Pokémon of their choice. Some of the creations were so cool I had hoped they would have been in the real game. Hope you enjoy the creations as much as we did!
For those curious...Google translate seems to do a decent job translating the post. I liked the designs I saw!

I am very excited for this game, despite being disappointed by Sword and actively disliking Brilliant Diamond

fingers crossed

Damn, barring some crazy color/pattern changes, Samurott looks to be the least changed of the three. Oh well, still gonna pick it, I like original Samurott better than original Typhlosion and Decidueye, so can't go too wrong if it doesn't veer too far. The low risk low reward pick

The English version of that trailer is pretty bad. Recycles more footage and the music feels awkwardly placed over the footage.

The English version of that trailer is pretty bad. Recycles more footage and the music feels awkwardly placed over the footage.
You'd think they would do a similar cut like the first couple of trailers but this one felt like there was no time or budget allocated

No confidence confirmed

Quoted by: ze_
You'd think they would do a similar cut like the first couple of trailers but this one felt like there was no time or budget allocated

No confidence confirmed
It's one thing when they do this for trailers with more text (where prioritizing an easy to modify template makes sense), but this is all just gameplay footage. A good trailer goes a long way!

Kleavor honestly looks so weird with the excessive bloom / glow which makes it even more odd to me that they keep showcasing it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom